Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

I was going through the whitepaper and read this:
"If you invest your tokens at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts PROFIT SHARE (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold"

If I understand correctly any withdrawal is subject to 30% deduction of the profit; if there weren't any profits no deduction would take place?

Yeah but they’re investing on your behalf, they have to make money, all banks/asset managers do it therefore it makes sense that the Luxcess collective investment fund would also do this.

I presume their cut of the profit they gain from is tiered based on % return of investment, would be great if a dev or team member could confirm this?

What happens to profits below 100% what cut will Luxcess take?

Its more like portfolio management or investing in mutual funds. But a tokenized version of it. Since its in crypto area and forex, the risk might be higher but reward is also higher. One have to take investment based on their risk appetite.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

"If you invest your tokens at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts PROFIT SHARE (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold"

If I understand correctly any withdrawal is subject to 30% deduction of the profit; if there weren't any profits no deduction would take place?

Yeah but they’re investing on your behalf, they have to make money, all banks/asset managers do it therefore it makes sense that the Luxcess collective investment fund would also do this.

I presume their cut of the profit they gain from is tiered based on % return of investment, would be great if a dev or team member could confirm this?

Probably there won't be any cut as there is no profit to take a cut from?

It's an interesting question and I am curious how Luxcess will handle this, would be nice if there is a response to this question

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:24 PM

You are right there; they will be doing the investment on the user's behalf to it makes sense to share the profits. I am also curious as to what might happen when it is a loss rather than the gain.  I will be looking out for this.

Amalagar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
Gunny95

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

on the website of Luxcess group, when you scroll down a bit you will see all the logos of the companies the luxcess group works with
Forex Factory, Capital Index & Binance are three examples
Perhaps there is more explanation in the whitepaper

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

on the website of Luxcess group, when you scroll down a bit you will see all the logos of the companies the luxcess group works with

Binance is a grey area at the moment as they are in "talks" with them doesn't necessary mean their a partner as of yet.

I really do hope things go well for them and they get listed on binance as it would dramatically increase the volume for LXC and should see a price increase even in these horrible undervalued markets at the moment.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Binance is a grey area at the moment as they are in "talks" with them doesn't necessary mean their a partner as of yet.

I really do hope things go well for them and they get listed on binance as it would dramatically increase the volume for LXC and should see a price increase even in these horrible undervalued markets at the moment.

I am really surprised that mentioning about Binance in the Luxcess website as it is legally and officially not allowed to mention it until Binance themselves release the message. I hope Luxcess will correct this and make sure that it will not end up with any legal issues due to that. May be its just some kind of partnership and not for listing?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

I can only advice that luxcess is a good project with a great vision and investing in it is your own risk to take... Though i took that risk myself
On the amount?.. You have to determine that your self but never forget to invest what you can afford to loose

Yes, Luxcess is one of the good project available today. There is selling going on in crypto market but I it will stop soon and will recover. We can invest some amount in Lexcess for sure I think.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

It's an interesting question and I am curious how Luxcess will handle this, would be nice if there is a response to this question

Yeah it would be good to get a response from the Luxcess team, I might post the question in their Telegram and find out the answer from one of their moderators.

I think they're a bit more active on telegram compared to BCTTalk!

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

Yes, it was hard time for the ICOs in the past weeks, but we are expecting a huge turn around by the end of the month.

oh, here the professionals talk about a turnaround. good to hear, think luxcess has more idea of ​​the crypto market than me, and if they are optimistic, then we can be too :-) Not that I have a lot of worries so far, my portfolio looks pretty good despite the losses
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

I'm a bit curious about the royal platform where you invest your tokens after the purchase, two options are available HOLD and LXC index, it is stated that the Royal Luxcess Hold is an option where you safely store and keep your tokens, it also states that you also make profit or loose it depending on whether the tokens rise or fall, is it not similar to storing tokens on our mew or btc wallet or is there any difference

If you choose to hold LXCs on our platform you can only lose in case that price of the coins drops, on the other side there will be some rewards for holding our tokens.

Luxcess group

Alright because i was a bit skeptical on that aspect as to know if there will be a leverage on that aspect, good to know you have something for holders, that will surely help boost the holding plan but is there also a certain percentage of reward for the holders?
Gunny95

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

Yeah it would be good to get a response from the Luxcess team, I might post the question in their Telegram and find out the answer from one of their moderators.

Oh that's a good idea, I think on telegram they are more responsive since it is an active chat system

Would be nice if you could address that question in telegram, perhaps post here the answer so that other people can find out how it works as well

Thanks Smiley

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:58:55 PM

Oh that's a good idea, I think on telegram they are more responsive since it is an active chat system

Would be nice if you could address that question in telegram, perhaps post here the answer so that other people can find out how it works as well

Thanks Smiley

Okay I have asked Luka Lah on Luxess Official Telegram and he has confirmed that there is a 30% fee, on all investments, win or lose.

It makes sense, they're not going to chalk off their fees if you lose money and they still need to cover administration costs, payment fees for moving money and paying traders to manage their positions.

The only thing is 30% is a hell of a lot, even the most prestigious hedge funds in the world do not charge those kinds of fees!!!!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Thanks Smiley

Personally i'd hope the 30% take is actually from profit not from overall amount, if its 30% from profit it would make sense and be very reasonable as far as investment funds go but its definitly something they need to clarify asap to keep investors minds clear and in the right place for investing further funds.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

Hello, can someone really invest now has the price is low and high. Pls, what are the cause of all this low and high price. How much can someone really now invest to be on a save side?

I can only advice that luxcess is a good project with a great vision and investing in it is your own risk to take... Though i took that risk myself
On the amount?.. You have to determine that your self but never forget to invest what you can afford to loose

Yes, Luxcess is one of the good project available today. There is selling going on in crypto market but I it will stop soon and will recover. We can invest some amount in Lexcess for sure I think.

This was also mentioned by many ICOs which are ongoing today. They expect recovery in the market and hence they are also expecting investments in their ICOs. This was the view also mentioned by Luxcess team earlier.
Ace44

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

Thanks Smiley

Okay I have asked Luka Lah on Luxess Official Telegram and he has confirmed that there is a 30% fee, on all investments, win or lose.

It makes sense, they're not going to chalk off their fees if you lose money and they still need to cover administration costs, payment fees for moving money and paying traders to manage their positions.

The only thing is 30% is a hell of a lot, even the most prestigious hedge funds in the world do not charge those kinds of fees!!!!

Yea, i think that should be looked into, is on the high side but is stated on their whitepaper that is profit that will be shared, 70% for the client and 30% for Luxcess, i will suggest that deduction shouldn't be made on losses because is not the fault of the client, the client only invested into a trusted body
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

Thanks Smiley

Personally i'd hope the 30% take is actually from profit not from overall amount, if its 30% from profit it would make sense and be very reasonable as far as investment funds go but its definitly something they need to clarify asap to keep investors minds clear and in the right place for investing further funds.

Cryptossi has already asked in their Telegram channel, and the 30% is taken off every investment, also if it loses. So this leads to the obvious question: 30% of what? 30% is alot, but I guess people can live with it if it's taken off their profits. But if it's taken off losing investments aswell, then there are no profits to take 30% off of them. That leads me to believe that 30% fee will be taken off the amount invested. Now if this is the case I think this is way too much and I doubt many people will agree to invest with such fees. Hopefully the team can clarify this for us as soon as possible.
Ace44

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

You can invest now, the high and low price is caused by the fluctuation of bitcoin price which has drastically reduced, investing is also a personal thing as only you can determine whether to invest or not but to be on a safe side, always invest what you can afford to loose, that's the rule of crypto  Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Thanks Smiley

Cryptossi has already asked in their Telegram channel, and the 30% is taken off every investment, also if it loses. So this leads to the obvious question: 30% of what? 30% is alot, but I guess people can live with it if it's taken off their profits. But if it's taken off losing investments aswell, then there are no profits to take 30% off of them. That leads me to believe that 30% fee will be taken off the amount invested. Now if this is the case I think this is way too much and I doubt many people will agree to invest with such fees. Hopefully the team can clarify this for us as soon as possible.

maybe he got some wrong information. what if they lose all my money, do i have to pay then 30%. For example i lose 100$, i have also to pay 30$?
or did i understand something wrong?
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

Thanks Smiley

maybe he got some wrong information. what if they lose all my money, do i have to pay then 30%. For example i lose 100$, i have also to pay 30$?
or did i understand something wrong?

Yes this doesn't make alot of sense to me either. We will have to wait for an official clarification. I hope we get a response soon as it is a very importabt issue. If this is really how it's going to be I don't think this is goana work for Luxcess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: