Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
paul_ammit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

where can i see list of your team and their linkedin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

where can i see list of your team and their linkedin?
Hello, on our website http://luxcess-group.com/
Best regards
LuxcessGroup
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.

Hello,

As said above, the competition in telegram has just started. You guys can promote yourself here or anywhere else if you want to, best of luck for everyone! Wink

Luxcess grouo

I see they reduced the number of contestants and price goes to the first top four in this manner 1st price- lxc500 2nd prize- lxc350
3rd prize-lxc250 4th prize- lxc100. I prefer this to the previous contest, already placed my vote may the best contestant win. 

I don't really get this competition. "Be the face of Luxcess" but you can't even see the face or a bio of the person you're voting for.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

For those who might not know, the voting has just begun on the Luxcess telegram group. So if you don't mind, kindly invite your friends and family to vote for your favourite contestants. May the best man win.

Hello,

As said above, the competition in telegram has just started. You guys can promote yourself here or anywhere else if you want to, best of luck for everyone! Wink

Luxcess grouo

I see they reduced the number of contestants and price goes to the first top four in this manner 1st price- lxc500 2nd prize- lxc350
3rd prize-lxc250 4th prize- lxc100. I prefer this to the previous contest, already placed my vote may the best contestant win. 

I don't really get this competition. "Be the face of Luxcess" but you can't even see the face or a bio of the person you're voting for.

I think its mostly being targeted so that the people who submit have to get people to vote for them themselves not as a luxcess wide vote... Though i would really have like to see people submit their picture to a webpage and then anyone friends and fam and general users of luxcess could also see and vote for the various people and it would have been a bigger vote, not just who has the most friends to vote for them Smiley But it's luxcess decision
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

What I think is, if I didn't take place on presale we f****d up on ico sale because, so many new investors are waiting for normal crowsale

Indeed. You have to get ready to grab your Luxcess tokens as soon as the sale opens. Luxcess is also getting popular day by day. Many people know about the project by now. Thanks to all social media.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

I think its mostly being targeted so that the people who submit have to get people to vote for them themselves not as a luxcess wide vote... Though i would really have like to see people submit their picture to a webpage and then anyone friends and fam and general users of luxcess could also see and vote for the various people and it would have been a bigger vote, not just who has the most friends to vote for them Smiley But it's luxcess decision

Yeah I guess, it seems to be a trivial way of rewarding people for supporting the project, maybe that's the whole idea to make it fair to all participants.

500 LXC is a decent amount of Luxcess tokens so congrats to whoever wins.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

Yeah I guess, it seems to be a trivial way of rewarding people for supporting the project, maybe that's the whole idea to make it fair to all participants.

500 LXC is a decent amount of Luxcess tokens so congrats to whoever wins.

Yep its definitely a nice drop for whoever the lucky winner, i suppose its less targeted at marketing right now and more targetted towards rewarding the early adopters that knew about luxcess early on and drumming up some excitement amongst the investors and bounty hunters that are currently part of the ICO. Small but should definitly be helpful, and i imagine will also push people with big youtube/twitter viewership to use their viewership to try to get votes as well which is good for marketing as well.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

next week is the start (and maybe also the end) of the Token Sale. I hope all interested people are registered, because i think the sale will be over in a very short time
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

What I think is, if I didn't take place on presale we f****d up on ico sale because, so many new investors are waiting for normal crowsale

Indeed. You have to get ready to grab your Luxcess tokens as soon as the sale opens. Luxcess is also getting popular day by day. Many people know about the project by now. Thanks to all social media.

I think i can now safely conclude that I really well hyped social media publicity of token days before ico sales have a drastic way of shortening the length of ico sales. It appears to be the case in this also.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

I think i can now safely conclude that I really well hyped social media publicity of token days before ico sales have a drastic way of shortening the length of ico sales. It appears to be the case in this also.
Yeah Luxcess media team are really hard working their social media outlets are always active thus the rise of new investors. With the pre-sale starting on 1st and ending on the 3rd of March luxcess token will be in high demand i'm sure not going to miss it.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

As of today, we have eight days to go for presale to be launched. I just learned that the Luxcess team will be going to the blockchain summit in Moscow, and the presale will be launched over there live on stage. This will be big.

Ya it seems to be a solid way to make a splash and drum up big attention using a pretty large setting to live announce the launch probably with a nice introductory speech is a great idea but probably means we’re going to see a very fast run on tokens I hope luxcess has been shoring up theirbservers to handle demand really hate when popular ICOs crash as soon as the ico goes live

They have thought of this very well, and obviously took into account when was best for the pre-sale, just after the blockchain summit in Moscow.

Well thought of and I hope everything goes well there as they deserve it. We should see some nice progress over the next 6 weeks

Yea, we all hope for the best and this is the most critical period as its the final week before presale, every loopholes should please be addressed, as any issues from this moment may lead to setbacks, i see the Luxcess group spreading the word by visiting various channels, that's what is needed at this moment, a lot of publicity is needed now
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Thanks for sharing the articles! I read them and didn't know the CEO and COO will be present in Moscow, this is great, wish I could be there

read and gave 50 claps for a wonderful work... lots of exposure, lots of summit and especially in the right countries... visited dubai in the past and now moscow, this gladdens my heart more to see that the project owners are putting all effort to ensure the success of the luxcess program

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

I really don't understand it also. I think the contestants should have been displayed to the group members, so that we are sure of who we are voting for. I did a random vote anyway, I just hope the fellow is pretty enough 💃
cryptossi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

I really don't understand it also. I think the contestants should have been displayed to the group members, so that we are sure of who we are voting for. I did a random vote anyway, I just hope the fellow is pretty enough 💃

Haha I'm with you I think I'm just going to have to make a blind vote, I will probably go for the Luxcess participant with the least votes, I like to go for the underdog!  Grin

Cnote328

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

Haha I'm with you I think I'm just going to have to make a blind vote, I will probably go for the Luxcess participant with the least votes, I like to go for the underdog!  Grin

Lol you guys are funny, a picture of the contestants will have made more sense as the name implies "Be the face of Luxcess" we ought to have seen their faces what if after all votes are done the winner is made know and everyone is like  Huh
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

Saw the post on telegram about the face of luxcess competition, I voted for a random one, but where are the profilenames from? twitter?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

Hello,

Luxcess grouo

Haha I'm with you I think I'm just going to have to make a blind vote, I will probably go for the Luxcess participant with the least votes, I like to go for the underdog!  Grin

Lol you guys are funny, a picture of the contestants will have made more sense as the name implies "Be the face of Luxcess" we ought to have seen their faces what if after all votes are done the winner is made know and everyone is like  Huh
I don't think the luxcess team are doing the contest based on how the contestants look maybe they want to choose the most popular ones among the contestants
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

next week is the start (and maybe also the end) of the Token Sale. I hope all interested people are registered, because i think the sale will be over in a very short time

This is the pre-sale right ? If yes then maybe it will be quick over as you have said. The pre-sales of good Icos are always not lasting so long.

itranslate

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

It is mentioned that  Luxcess Group is going to pay life time rewards for contibutors. How it going to work and what funds will be allocated for that purpose.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

This is the pre-sale right ? If yes then maybe it will be quick over as you have said. The pre-sales of good Icos are always not lasting so long.

Of course, there is allready an end date for preico, its the 3rd of march I think. I expect that they allready have Most of their Investors for the preico. I mean such a Shirt timeframe on the one hand and their success in the last time in the other hand (;....
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: