Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

Will the KYC be necessary, and why is everybody doing it right now ?

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Okay, so what will we have to do to go through KYC ?

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

No no, that won't be needed  Wink

Luxcess group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

Luxcess group

That is generally easier process than many other ICOs lol. Hopefully this would make things smoother in the sale. Is the KYC pre or post the ICO?

luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Luxcess group

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

That is generally easier process than many other ICOs lol. Hopefully this would make things smoother in the sale. Is the KYC pre or post the ICO?

It Will be pree ICO, hopefully we Will publish it today Smiley

Luxcess group
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Questions to the team:

1) You are welcome to comment on the above-stated points.
2) How much are you going to charge your non-ICO clients?
3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....
4) Who are the main competitors for your business? Please, list 2-3 names.

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I find that odd or do you have another agenda to tarnish the project?, for a constructive critic, you should wait and get answers from the Luxcess team, you seem to have made your conclusion before coming here, your statement just turned me off and has given me a solid reason to believe that you're here for your own personal reason, like a personal vendetta

I agree with Ace on this, in as much as the points you've brought up are valid, i think you have a different purpose for posting this. Nonetheless i think the Luxcess team needs to issue a reply regarding the points brought up.

They already answered above, you can see.
2) English is used to be the international language in the world of finance. There is a lot of evidence of very poor English in the paper and website. Very strange for a serious project to stretch a dollar for an editor. It's not much expensive believe me:)

We are sorry for any mistakes, as we are not native speakers we hired a translator and an editor. in the first edition there were some mistakes so we hired another two later, but it looks like they didn’t do their job as good as they should. Again we are sorry for any mistakes.

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

We were different company (Take Profit Academy) before we started with luxcess project. We started in 2014 and worked for ourselves and teach other people, and then in 2017 we started the luxcess project.

4) The is no info related to the market for the services, 'competition, at least basic financial projections etc.

We don’t actually have direct competition because we actually trade, and not just invest and wait for the growth of other tokens. And because we have very low marketcap we expect big growth od our token.

5) Let's discuss the figure on page 35, where Luxcess describes the flow of Investors funds. You invest 15 000, 60% goes to the project, the rest 6000 becomes your portfolio. They earn some money for your portfolio and at the end of the month, they take 50% of your profit. This is a fee! And by the way extremely high for forex and even cryptocurrency asset management. Why should I invest with you? Only to get advantages of your platform and trade your coin on it? Otherwise, I can take the whole 15 000 and give them to another forex or crypto broken for a much lower fee. Luxcess doesn't offer any unique trading strategy or returns to pay such a high "entrance fee" to them.

The profit making for participants is just added bonus for you guys. So for the inital investment of lets say 15000$, you get 100.000 LXC tokens. 60% of your investment goes to finance the development, marketing, legal and the operation itself. The other 40% goes to our portfolio and with our profit we will use 50% to buyback and burn our tokens snd that will ensure steady token growth, other 50% of made profit will go to our group for financing the project itself.

6) Luxcess offers to trade its coins on the platform. In case of withdrawal, they take 30% of your profit. No matter how Luxcess calls it. Guys, in the real financial world, it's called performance fee (also relatively high)

Well as said before the profit making is a bonus beside getting our coin, and as we haven’t got any other fees (in, out, etc..) we decided to make just a profit share with participants.

Questions to the team:

There won’t be any extra charging for the non ICO participants.

3) Page 37 of the paper - could you please, clarify the table? What do these yields mean? For which period - 2017 or 2016+2017? Is it average or something else? Not clear....

Can you please state which table is confusing to you, because on page 37 there is no yield table.

Competitors with similar products are for example Iconomi and Blackmoon.

Competitors - number 4

I know about ICN

It seem luxcess have similiar story, but

Can you explain me what is difference between you and Iconomi?
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Guys, let's forget about tokens, bounties etc. But think about project business sustainability, team, and even quality of whitepaper.

1) The paper starts with the quotation "Sometimes the biggest risk is not taking any" and Luxcess founder signed it. This is a well-known quotation of Mark Zukerberg (except one word "sometimes"). It's very unethical to put your signature on the other people words.

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

Questions to the team:

Nice points you've brought up, however I think you will get a quick reply on their telegram group the admins are very active.

Frankly speaking, I don't need their answers:) From my point of view, the situation is more than clear. Just want to help others to make the right decision.

I find that odd or do you have another agenda to tarnish the project?, for a constructive critic, you should wait and get answers from the Luxcess team, you seem to have made your conclusion before coming here, your statement just turned me off and has given me a solid reason to believe that you're here for your own personal reason, like a personal vendetta

I agree with Ace on this, in as much as the points you've brought up are valid, i think you have a different purpose for posting this. Nonetheless i think the Luxcess team needs to issue a reply regarding the points brought up.

We are sorry for any mistakes, as we are not native speakers we hired a translator and an editor. in the first edition there were some mistakes so we hired another two later, but it looks like they didn’t do their job as good as they should. Again we are sorry for any mistakes.

3) I couldn't find Luxcess website related to its ongoing operations. Not ICO related site. How can they prove their performance and even existence of the team from 2014?  Just saying " In the first half of the year 2014, we started connecting people with the same thinking and interests". It looks like they didn't exist before 2017. Thus the historical performance is a questionable point. Hope Luxcess have an answer.

We were different company (Take Profit Academy) before we started with luxcess project. We started in 2014 and worked for ourselves and teach other people, and then in 2017 we started the luxcess project.

We don’t actually have direct competition because we actually trade, and not just invest and wait for the growth of other tokens. And because we have very low marketcap we expect big growth od our token.

The profit making for participants is just added bonus for you guys. So for the inital investment of lets say 15000$, you get 100.000 LXC tokens. 60% of your investment goes to finance the development, marketing, legal and the operation itself. The other 40% goes to our portfolio and with our profit we will use 50% to buyback and burn our tokens snd that will ensure steady token growth, other 50% of made profit will go to our group for financing the project itself.

Well as said before the profit making is a bonus beside getting our coin, and as we haven’t got any other fees (in, out, etc..) we decided to make just a profit share with participants.

Questions to the team:

Can you please state which table is confusing to you, because on page 37 there is no yield table.

Competitors - number 4

I know about ICN

hello,

yes iconomi is Quite similar project, but we have 2 major differences.

1) We Will actually trade crypto and forex, which means that we can earn both ways - when the market is risin or when the market is fallin.. (we Will hold some tokens too..)

2 ) We Will only allow to invest our tokens on our platform, which creates demand and price growth.

Luxcess group
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

Here is another article about us guys, enjoy reading  Wink

https://bitcoincryptocurrency.com/luxcess-group-lxc-ico/
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Questions to the team:

Questions to the team:

Competitors - number 4

I know about ICN

hello,

yes iconomi is Quite similar project, but we have 2 major differences.

1) We Will actually trade crypto and forex, which means that we can earn both ways - when the market is risin or when the market is fallin.. (we Will hold some tokens too..)

2 ) We Will only allow to invest our tokens on our platform, which creates demand and price growth.

Luxcess group

So you mixed it and upgrade system by trading.. Thats why you can say you're the first crypto-forex.. because of trading on marging trading...

How much is your margin trading on crypto and forex?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Hey guys,

if you are following our project please rate us so we can make great story together  Wink

Luxcess group

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/luxcess-group

Done. Please edit your first page and add it for easy and quick access for those who might not be able to read through every page is this thread
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Here is another article about us guys, enjoy reading  Wink

https://bitcoincryptocurrency.com/luxcess-group-lxc-ico/

I sure did enjoy reading the article you shared thanks. I see you present three different types of income, which are: Coin price growth, A reward for being there from the beginning, and Royal Luxcess Trading with a well structured bonus investors will receive.
luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.

Yes, we Will have a normal sale on our site, we Will just open it with an announcement on the stage in moscow.

Luxcess group
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

How bonus will be distribute while PRE-SALE? Some useful update I found about bonuses.

If you contribute you will get a bonus in tokens, but is depends when you invest. The sooner you contribute, the bigger the bonus.

If you contribute in Pre-sale (1.March — 3.March 2018) you will get 12% bonus.

If you contribute in Sale (3.March — 7. April 2018) you will get:

Week 1 (3.3. — 10.3.2018)  : 8% bonus
Week 2 (10.3–17.3.2018)   : 6% bonus
Week 3 (17.3–24.3.2018)   : 4% bonus
Week 4 (24.3. — 31.3.2018) : 2% bonus
Week 5 (31.3–7.4.2018)     : 0% bonus

The week will turn at 3:00 PM on each Saturday.

Example: If you contribute 17.March at 2:30 PM you get 6% bonus and if you contribute on the same day but after 3:00 PM you get 4% bonus.

Thanks for sharing info, I was searching for pre-ICO and main-ICO dates and I was not finding this information. Could you please share the link where you find this information?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Luxcess group

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Thank you guys for making this easy for Investors

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Chech out our new team member.

New Member Of Our Team 🙌✔
💥 Legal Andrey Didenko 💥
➡️Founder in “EasyLaw”, legal firm that provides legal and IT services to innovative companies.
➡️Corporate and contract lawyer in «Virtus.Pro» cybersport holding company
➡️Cooperation with financial department: legal expertise of financial agreements, i.e. credit contracts, mortgage, guarantees, sureties etc., legal advice for different financial issues.

Good to know that Luxcess team is putting the necessary steps together to ensure the safe takeoff of this project, especially the legal aspect, in order to provide security for the vibrant community, i will suggest the link be added for easy access of information concerning the partner and his firm
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

Luxcess group

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Thank you guys for making this easy for Investors

I've not heard anything like that before, that really doesn't sound too professional, I'm glad LXC have managed to avoid this and have a proper KYC verification set up.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Luxcess has achieved very good performance figures in cryptocurrency & forex trading over the last couple of years, in particular the ICO investment performance figure of 1701.93% is very encouraging.

This is what will attract investors to the Luxcess fund and this is what will make them want to invest in LXC tokens.

Will the performance results for tthe luxcess fund growth be posted on the platform? How often will these figures be updated?

luxcessgroup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Luxcess has achieved very good performance figures in cryptocurrency & forex trading over the last couple of years, in particular the ICO investment performance figure of 1701.93% is very encouraging.

This is what will attract investors to the Luxcess fund and this is what will make them want to invest in LXC tokens.

Will the performance results for tthe luxcess fund growth be posted on the platform? How often will these figures be updated?

Hello,

those results Will be connected to index on our platform, and Will update in real-time.

Luxcess group
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

Did not have known their Ico performance. I mean, everyone who invested in cryptos over the last years made some decent profits, but that is something wich you couldnt say about everyone who invested in several ICOs.
Trademarket

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Investing all on idex and get monthly profit or holding profit by increasing interest rates and withdraw pofit for expample and of the year like Taylor said, if you get a line at the end of year, index can be 100% or more
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

Hey guys,

if you are following our project please rate us so we can make great story together  Wink

Luxcess group

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/luxcess-group

Just voted for luxcess ico.. Hope this contest will attract more investors to partake in the coming presale assuming luxcess go way up in the list
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: