Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Deshich

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

Hello, guys. If i invest, how can i be sure in the token's price growth?
They will purchase tokens on exchangers once a month and then burn them. It means that a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and the token price will increase permanently.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

They will purchase tokens on exchangers once a month and then burn them. It means that a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and the token price will increase permanently.

Nothing guarantees an increased token value that’s not how investing works but luxcess seems to have in place methods beyond just their own investing to shall we say help the overall price along. The buy and burn is one of the more unique aspects that seems to be exciting as it means the market cap of tokens will shrink from month to month contracting the available supply and as basic supply and demand goes lower supply with the same demand means higher price Smiley
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Hey guys,

if you are following our project please rate us so we can make great story together  Wink

Luxcess group

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/luxcess-group

Just voted for luxcess ico.. Hope this contest will attract more investors to partake in the coming presale assuming luxcess go way up in the list

Voted, only 13 votes that's not encouraging Luxcess telegram group has more than 7000 members. Has this link been shared on the telegram group? If you haven't, i urge you to share on the telegram group i'm certain you will get more votes.
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

How much money you do wanna get in trading and investing?
As far as i know, 40% of the investments will be put in their portfolio, which is quite good for token price growth.

But how will they distribute the rest of the investments?
Deshich

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

Nothing guarantees an increased token value that’s not how investing works but luxcess seems to have in place methods beyond just their own investing to shall we say help the overall price along. The buy and burn is one of the more unique aspects that seems to be exciting as it means the market cap of tokens will shrink from month to month contracting the available supply and as basic supply and demand goes lower supply with the same demand means higher price Smiley
Yes. it's sort of like what i was supposed to say. The future of the project looks promising indeed.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

Luxcess Group is going to use BUY BACK and BURN procedure to ensure token's price growth. This is expected to be done once a month using 50% of profits generated Luxcess Group investment portfolio. You can find more information on this on the projects website.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

Luxcess Group is going to use BUY BACK and BURN procedure to ensure token's price growth. This is expected to be done once a month using 50% of profits generated Luxcess Group investment portfolio. You can find more information on this on the projects website.
Hey. Where you saw this information? Could you post that link here? So all people can take the benefits of this offer?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.

Yes, we Will have a normal sale on our site, we Will just open it with an announcement on the stage in moscow.

Luxcess group

but what if you are sold out after pre-ico? or will there be extra tokens after the 3.march for a public sale? did I miss something there?
I thought that if they sold out after pre-sale, then the token will be available only on exchanges, won't it?

That should be the case anyway. If all tokens are sold in pre-sale you will just have to get them off an exchange. If I am not mistaken I think i read that all tokens are pre-mined so you can't have any newly generated tokens after the ico.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

Here is another article about us guys, enjoy reading  Wink

https://bitcoincryptocurrency.com/luxcess-group-lxc-ico/

One thing I really love about this project is the fact that its investors fully control all their own capital without the need for any middleman and with complete capital transparency. Kudos to the brains behind this, I think others can pick a thing or two.

Is this true? I thought they would also act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them. Correct me if I am wrong.

If your statements are true, then it would like trading platform right?

Yes they would act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them, but they will also provide investors with the chance to have lifetime rewards without commission. Investors can also withdraw their investments at any time, which is why I said investors can fully control their investments without the need for any middlemen. Also, the only profit that Luxcess Group aims to take out of their blockchain is the shared profit that they make with investors.

Yes the look to help integrate members to the crypto world and make trading, holding a common idea to all
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

It looks like you are planning to buy out tokens every month, thereby increasing the price for them? I'm thinking about how to do it right. Sell the tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. or hold them down?
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:57:35 AM

One thing I really love about this project is the fact that its investors fully control all their own capital without the need for any middleman and with complete capital transparency. Kudos to the brains behind this, I think others can pick a thing or two.

Is this true? I thought they would also act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes they would act as a portfolio manager of the funds invested with them, but they will also provide investors with the chance to have lifetime rewards without commission. Investors can also withdraw their investments at any time, which is why I said investors can fully control their investments without the need for any middlemen. Also, the only profit that Luxcess Group aims to take out of their blockchain is the shared profit that they make with investors.

Yes the look to help integrate members to the crypto world and make trading, holding a common idea to all

Here I found in that link:

Some of the other rewards that investors will receive include:

12% bonus by investing during the pre-sale
8% bonus by investing during the first week
6% bonus by investing during the second week
4% bonus by investing during the third week
2% bonus by investing during the fourth week

After the fourth week, investors will not get a bonus.
Means if investors wants then they can withdraw theirs funds?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

It looks like you are planning to buy out tokens every month, thereby increasing the price for them? I'm thinking about how to do it right. Sell the tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. or hold them down?

Thats the question everyone wonders isildur777, unfortunetly we don't really know what will happen to the project, but if it's somthing you personally believe. I would advise you to hold it until you're happy with a certain price and sell it when it hits that price!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

We have exactly discussed this issue several times in this thread. Only thing is you have go several pages backwards to see the comments and discussion about that. In short, theoretically it will work. but in practical situation, I am clueless and most others as well.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:45 AM

this is the last sentence in this article:

While it is a risk to get involved with something so new, there may be greater rewards by getting in at the birth of the Luxcess Group.

i love the risk:-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Even with that said, I will love to add this that you also do your own research and none of the posts in here claim to serve as a financial adverse to you. Invest on your conclusions
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Will the KYC be necessary, and why is everybody doing it right now ?

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Okay, so what will we have to do to go through KYC ?

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

No no, that won't be needed  Wink

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Thank you guys for making this easy for Investors

Well, this is best KYC options it seems, fill basic info and upload picture of ID proof. I have seen people not happy if KYC process needs lot of information and documentation work.

I've had to take selfies for several ICO's/crypto projects. This is now common practice for compliance to ensure people aren't creating false identities, or using other peoples ID verification. It's pretty simple to do and I think after verification they can't hold on to your image.

how verifiable is this claim that kyc handlers don't hold on to your image cos that seems to be my major concern... hold on to my image and when there is a breach or complication the security agencies comes after me, scary...

and also has luxcess name the company handling their kyc?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

this is the last sentence in this article:

While it is a risk to get involved with something so new, there may be greater rewards by getting in at the birth of the Luxcess Group.

i love the risk:-)

The call to action is great here

Sharing the reward throughout the sale not bad of an idea. Basically the whole month is bonuses.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Here I found in that link:

Some of the other rewards that investors will receive include:

12% bonus by investing during the pre-sale

After the fourth week, investors will not get a bonus.
Means if investors wants then they can withdraw theirs funds?
Oh yes of course. It seems like everything about this project is just too good. From one bonus to another, they have a unique way of getting investors to be relaxed and very comfortable at every stage. If things play out as planned, I believe this project will exceed its expectations.
luxcessgroup

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Yes the KYC Will be necessary. It is basically a safe line in case of some regulatives comes in, it secures you as a customer and us as a company.

Luxcess group

Hello,

so you Will have to fill in you basic personal informations, and add a Picture of you national ID, passport, etc...

Luxcess group

Okay, so no selfies with holding our ID or something like that, because i think it is ridiculous...

Luxcess group

This is the best response from you guys so far... Gosh! How I hate holding up my ID and taking a selfie for verification... That should be one of the weirdest selfie so far in kyc_verification  Huh

Well, this is best KYC options it seems, fill basic info and upload picture of ID proof. I have seen people not happy if KYC process needs lot of information and documentation work.

I've had to take selfies for several ICO's/crypto projects. This is now common practice for compliance to ensure people aren't creating false identities, or using other peoples ID verification. It's pretty simple to do and I think after verification they can't hold on to your image.

how verifiable is this claim that kyc handlers don't hold on to your image cos that seems to be my major concern... hold on to my image and when there is a breach or complication the security agencies comes after me, scary...

We can officially state than you won't need to hold your ID and make a selfie.

Luxcess group
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

Luxcess group

Hello,

Luxcess group

Luxcess group

We can officially state than you won't need to hold your ID and make a selfie.

Luxcess group

ok bette, coming from luxcess group themselves, i think i am relaxed now...

Luxcess makes you love them the more with the way they make everything about investing in them smooth and easy Kiss

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: