Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀  (Read 9597 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

One significant difference between Luxcess Group and many other similar projects is that they actually trade, and not just make portfolio and hold some coins. And the other is that you can invest on their platform only with their coins, and not other cryptocurrencies.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

Helping people and working in a team is great. I think this sphere will continue to develop actively. In addition, this is a very interesting activity.
And the concept of the project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.

They a working product that has been around for a time now. I think now the effort maybe is to get some big names on board to keep things motivated. I doubt the development is a major concern given they have had something going on anyway.

I don't think development is an issue either as they have a working product already. Now is just the time for the community to work together with the team in other to expand the reach of the project.

As others pointed out, a working product is not necessarly the most important factor to make the value of a new token flourish, social media exposure is far more important and luxcess does a great job with this

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen! Today we have a good new! The minimal pre-sale and sale deposit now is 0.1 ETH. That's really good information for those, who was worried about the high enough deposit limit!!!

Is this official or just another random news?, if it is authentic, then is a welcome development and it will surely accommodate more individuals into the Luxcess community, more people, more publicity, i think i love this approach and where its heading

This is the official statement, yes Smiley

📣🔥PRE-SALE UPDATE🔥📣
Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.

Luxcess group

This is a good consideration by the Luxcess-group and the minimum is reasonable too... I would advise that anyone here with the minimum amount available should buy into this project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

There is an apt description of luxcess given in this website with all the relevant information that concerns the project but unfortunately I could only see just 1 vote even though someone dropped the link earlier Embarrassed

Go read and vote for your project https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/?

Relevant articles like this should be added to the first page. That way everyone cash ref to it and do the necessary. I hope the admin do the needful to this.
Just voted

Thanks for the recomendation, we Will do that Smiley

Luxcess group

I guess still peoples don't know about this voting link. That's why only 3 vote is there. Please update this link on social media and 1st page of Bitcointalk.
I just voted.
I agree with you, not many people know about the voting link. Apart from updating the link on social media and 1st page, I think it should also be posted here from time to time so that everyone who visits this thread has a higher chance of seeing it. I just voted.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.

Yes I understand they will continue trading forex & crypto to grow the Luxcess fund, which is great. However what I meant is the Royal Platform, this hasn't been released yet and I hope they go straight into developing the platform after the ICO has ended so the beta can be released in June.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

There is an apt description of luxcess given in this website with all the relevant information that concerns the project but unfortunately I could only see just 1 vote even though someone dropped the link earlier Embarrassed

Go read and vote for your project https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/?

Relevant articles like this should be added to the first page. That way everyone cash ref to it and do the necessary. I hope the admin do the needful to this.
Just voted

Luxcess group

I guess still peoples don't know about this voting link. That's why only 3 vote is there. Please update this link on social media and 1st page of Bitcointalk.
I just voted.
I agree with you, not many people know about the voting link. Apart from updating the link on social media and 1st page, I think it should also be posted here from time to time so that everyone who visits this thread has a higher chance of seeing it. I just voted.

I agree. There should be a clear explanation about how to use that page and vote it. Otherwise the votes are not getting casted in a right way. Luxcess should come up nice information material/post about it. It will definitely help them in the end.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

One significant difference between Luxcess Group and many other similar projects is that they actually trade, and not just make portfolio and hold some coins. And the other is that you can invest on their platform only with their coins, and not other cryptocurrencies.
I like the idea of investing on Luxcess platform with only their coin it will definitely give Luxcess coin good value.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

I like the idea of investing on Luxcess platform with only their coin it will definitely give Luxcess coin good value.

This is why I think the LXC coin will shine in 2018 as the platform gets used more it will force the value of an LXC token up and up. Throughout 2018 we should see some solid increases
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

Yes I understand they will continue trading forex & crypto to grow the Luxcess fund, which is great. However what I meant is the Royal Platform, this hasn't been released yet and I hope they go straight into developing the platform after the ICO has ended so the beta can be released in June.

I hope that too. whenever i click the luxcess homepage on "beta platform" i am disappointed that it is only a picture and not a beta version of the platform
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

Just voted

Luxcess group

I just voted.

I agree. There should be a clear explanation about how to use that page and vote it. Otherwise the votes are not getting casted in a right way. Luxcess should come up nice information material/post about it. It will definitely help them in the end.
That I agree. There mentioned details about to use voting page. But was my suggestion just it's should be highlighted somewhere like Twitter pin or anything like this. Because I just checked and found only 4 vote yet.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Indeed the idea of active traders, even if its hedge trading or some lower profit strategy, which i don't think they've said what it is but as long as its a low consistent trade strategy, tied to also having some form of index of held cryptoassets, it means they should be able to do somewhat good investing, i mean they advertise a track record back to 2014, so it would appear they have some form of strategy that works :S
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

I hope that too. whenever i click the luxcess homepage on "beta platform" i am disappointed that it is only a picture and not a beta version of the platform
We are doing on beta version which will come out after the end of sale.
Deshich

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

Thank you for the information! That it what i was waiting for.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Just voted

Luxcess group

I just voted.

I don't think much should be done about learning how to vote on the page it's an easy process and straight to the point.

Click on the link.
You will get Luxcess-group page and description.
Click on vote icon by the side.
You will be asked to log in with either Google, Facebook or any other social media connected to your device.
After which you will be redirected back to the page and allowed to vote.

I hope this steps are useful..

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
GeneralC1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Suggest that the author update the latest progress on the BTT homepage instead of just putting some links on my first acquaintance with Luxcess
Redded8888

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Thank you for the information! That it what i was waiting for.
It proofs that the team of the project isn't just sitting and waiting for the ICO incomes.

Yes exactly. Team of professionals.
I really like that in 2018 most new Luxcess offices will be implemented. In which will be support and advice on any issues.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

Good news for luxcess followers and lovers.
🔥 Smart Contract Is Ready 🔥💣
Just few more days ! 🙌 #luxcessgroup #joinluxcessgroup
https://twitter.com/luxcessgroup/status/966944756541485056

Every thing concerning sales seem to be in place now. We just have to wait and count down along with timw

isildur777

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

You did not consider such an idea as online support 24/7/365. 24-hour online support for key investors and potential customers on all issues of interest?
angelic$111 (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

You did not consider such an idea as online support 24/7/365. 24-hour online support for key investors and potential customers on all issues of interest?
Yes sure we will have 24/7/365 support, for now we have solid coverage and responsiveness.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: