Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Discouraged with Bitcoin?  (Read 1679 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

I am very proud of having bitcoin, although the state of blockchain is a bit of a problem but once the problem is over I'm sure many people will be proud of having bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

I am very proud of having bitcoin, although the state of blockchain is a bit of a problem but once the problem is over I'm sure many people will be proud of having bitcoin
That is right, I am not discouraged with bitcoin also, I never discouraged having it no matter what the price right now still thankful that I have this kind of opportunity that I know in the future will create big opportunity in my family, so never discouraged as everyday it amazes me.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

I feel that same feeling with you, the satisfaction it brought to me the first time I used bitcoin as a mode of payment in a particular thing and I was amazed of how creative and convincing it is to use bitcoin as daily practices. As a result, there is no sign of discouragement that I may feel with bitcoin. Instead, bitcoins gives me strength to be more active in terms of learning the deeper way of bitcoin from time to time.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

Do you feel like discouraged about Bitcoin with this latest debacle?
There are no reason for me to get discouraged,i am more likely in a way of positivity,wherever this trend will go i just think is to go with the flow.Whats about to happen or happening right now was bitcoins a test for future improvement.To contradict with the current situation nowadays,banning of well known social sites, high transaction fees and price votality but still bitcoin will be as the strongest of all cryptos.Grabbing every opportunities that this digital currency brings have been able to help me in terms of financial support.Discourage is not an issue for me,but what i want and hope is that bitcoin would continue to spread around the globe and will be able to help our fellowmen in bringing up our way of living.

IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

No I am not discouraged.  Ups and downs, charges high or low are fluctuating .  It is part of job, life, business.  So things settle down with time.  Don't be discouraged.  Be hopeful.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Certainly not. i'm not discourage. reading a lot of stories about bitcoin became useful with their lives can you just imagine out of school youths being able to provide for their schooling thus unemployed making a profit? how can i be able to get discouraged having read testimonies like that?
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

I do not think so. bitcoin gives me confidence to strive to become rich. Bitcoin gives me a professional working environment. I can trade everyone in the world. I improved the English language more when participating in bitcoin. So I would love to participate in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Bitcoin's popularity is still so high despite all the current battles that's why I still believe in Bitcoin. It's difficult not to be discouraged but I still try to keep my head above water and remain optimistic. The tech will improve hopefully.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

The problem of scalability has reared its ugly head again this time when transactions are clogging and when we are about to experience the coming of the Bitcoin Futures. People have been expecting that soon Bitcoin can reach the mainstream with the legitimization it has been going through with the introduction of the Bitcoin Futures Contracts.

People are now strongly complaining of the shockingly high fees imposed by wallets and exchanges for the transfer of Bitcoin and this should not be ignored by those tasked with making decisions for Bitcoin. This whole thing can kill Bitcoin gradually if not given the appropriate remedy.

I will not be discouraged by bitcoin. I think bitcoin futures will help bitcoin, which is part of the world's financial system, and more people will recognize it. I don't worry about bitcoin because of the blockchain.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Sometimes we feel disappointed and discouraged if we have a problem regarding in bitcoin but we have to think the positive side that bitcoin do to us. In fact we must grateful that they gives us opportunity to earn easily money and profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

are not. I think this is not true. Because I'm very successful with bitcoin. bitcoin has brought me a lot of profit. I have money to buy everything I like. bitcoin helps me to live life. So I never give up bitcoin.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Yeah but patience is needed beside there are many users of bitcoin now so I think there is a tropic also in a blockchain that's why sending and receiving is way too slow but in the end bitcoin is very convenient.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

Yes i discourage by peoples around me. Actually bitcoin is illegal in India so they discourage me by giving wrong information to me. The persons who work with bitcoin their motive is only making money and they neglect others by discouraging. But i am sure with bitcoin and giving a regular post. I advice to some peoples for investing in bitcoin. Any new thing need time to establish and i am sure the world will accept it.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

I do not feel disappointed because bitcoin continues to develop and the size of the commission and the speed of the transaction will be regulated for a more comfortable and profitable use.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

To be honest no! Because I know bitcoin will rise again and I always put in my mind that bitcoin is a type of business that is very risky and as a businessman you should take a risk. You dont have to discourage and disappointed because at the first and before you invest you already that a big possibility that the price of bitcoin will fall down. More of traders are enjoying the low price value of bitcoin because they look the situation in a positive side and they grab it as a opportunity. As a good businessman we should have a positive attitude and have a lot of patience to think a great strategy to earn more.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

Im not discourage with the bitcoin even if the price is surging this time ,i would rather encourage,everytime  i see my neighboor buying  a lot of things  like car,motorcycle ,house and lot thru bitcoin thats make myself encourage to do more time in bitcoins..

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

In some point of bitcoin trading i am disappointed especially on the fees that they imposed on wallet and on the transfer fees to process your request, but as a whole i am thankful with the bitcoin because it helps me a lot when it comes to my finances. Bitcoins helps a lot in terms of alleviates anybody's  capabilities to purchase or acquire something they want or needs in life, it makes somebody to be wiser, patience and be responsible in their financial management. So as a whole bitcoin is never a disappointment on me. 
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

I'm not discouraged by Bitcoin, but I'm always grateful to bitcoin because bitcoin gives me a chance to make a profit. Bitcoin has helped most of the people and is definitely most of the people who have no issues about bitcoin. I'm sure I can improve and improve right away because bitcoin can do amazing things and really improve people's economy and can also add innovation because of its sophisticated blockchain technology.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

No I am not really discouraged with that, there will be a problem that face every technology and I believe that this issue would be solve someday. The technology are developing are transaction issue will be overcome.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

the recent bitcoin disaster has certainly left us largely discouraged. Multiple losses make many people become unhappy with the presence of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: