Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

seems a great idea but the success of this project depends on the wide adoption and practical application on wide scale.
thats not a problem at all. This project can generate a huge profit for thier investors because this is offered worldwide.
Actually this project can generate profit from everyone only have computer and modem. You can see some previous pages, we can be as seller or reseller this service.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

seems a great idea but the success of this project depends on the wide adoption and practical application on wide scale.
thats not a problem at all. This project can generate a huge profit for thier investors because this is offered worldwide.
Yeah also people that couldn't set up their own communication network will have do opportunity to do so should this project get the upper hand and also investor will have so many options to invest in vast majority of the project or create a setup on the network

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

Please do choose our country Philippines as your second place to launch this project. We need this kind of services and are willing to support this project to success.
Our countries internet connection at this moment is currently controlled by telco giants thats why they can control the bandwitd and even the price. I hope this project will end the 2 giants someday.

You are right, because of limited ISP providers in philippines those companies really did those things to get more profit. I just wish that the president will really allow foreign isp providers in our country.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

We are counting on you and looking forward to be able to use this service in our country.  I believe this will be successful especially when it is needed in the place where you are launching. I hope you get the funds that you need to launch this project.

Me too I'm Hoping if the ICO had been successful you may also visit our country here at the Philippines and launch your project to help us an average family that cannot afford big plans on the internet.
Cheesy Haha. We are the same. Hope ICO will be successfully and our country participate to Cederis as partner. I'm interested in hostpot business.
sneakycoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

The project might scale up and become huge! Does your team have the experience to handle it?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:42 PM

Please do choose our country Philippines as your second place to launch this project. We need this kind of services and are willing to support this project to success.
Our countries internet connection at this moment is currently controlled by telco giants thats why they can control the bandwitd and even the price. I hope this project will end the 2 giants someday.

You are right, because of limited ISP providers in philippines those companies really did those things to get more profit. I just wish that the president will really allow foreign isp providers in our country.

I agree with your statement, Philippines has higher fee of using the internet and provide a bad services knowing that their connection is not totally that fast. President in the Philippines is I think not also satisfied with their services.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

I can help with translation. Am I some kind of reward?

I'm like 99.99% sure there will be a translation bounty if the ICO has a bounty, it's pretty much super standard these days to have a translation bounty lol
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637

In the post-ico bounty, we will pay in different currencies. Our team does not have an ISP currency, everything for investors. If we want to have coins, we will have to buy them in the ico, as an investor.
I read that the team does not receive coins and this is really cool, but it might have been necessary to provide a few coins to the team so that it would be possible to prevent the manipulation of the tokens on the exchange.

Well the devs probably still do get a share, there are other sections in the ICO always from marketting to bounties so the dev team will still have a decent fund
The most important is in this plan that he consumed properly these means, with maximum benefit for project. And so project will become successful with greater probability.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

Internet connections is very essential in daily living of many enterpreneurs. This is their means to access in their business and other agendas. With this Cederis platform, everyone are allowed to create his own internet service provider. By means of this, he can choose and decide what to have and what to do. This ia a big help for everybody.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

I think the situation in different countries is different even in Europe, but I hope the developer will be able to compete even with the giants if he makes more interesting conditions.
in Spain we already compete with the big ones and there is no problem, at regional level,

well, may be in europe it will be not a big problem but in asian countries u need to pay big moneys to get involved in marketing your own products. But if u have this budget then it will be ok I think. Just the buerocracy is the second problem. May be you have to wait 6 months or 1 year more for permissions.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

The project might scale up and become huge! Does your team have the experience to handle it?
we hope so, that scale up and become huge. We have been working in the sector for more than 15 years, and until recently we have taken more than 250 distributors all over Europe for one of the largest satellite internet companies in Europe. We also have the support of everyone, anyone who can contribute something to the project will be welcome

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

The team is small ,but they all are good developers and engineers and look like they know what they are in for ,just from their bio, you can go and check it yourself
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

My contry have also the slow speed internet issues.the project looks quite promising and interesting.i hope this project will acheive the great success so i can get hugh speed internet in my country.
Cederis figured out observing internet speed as major issues and come up with a solution for making every person enjoy their money paying for internet completely with the cederis. So you can create your own ISP and enjoy the benefits but i am not sure it is wired or wireless with 3G or 4G.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

My contry have also the slow speed internet issues.the project looks quite promising and interesting.i hope this project will acheive the great success so i can get hugh speed internet in my country.
Cederis figured out observing internet speed as major issues and come up with a solution for making every person enjoy their money paying for internet completely with the cederis. So you can create your own ISP and enjoy the benefits but i am not sure it is wired or wireless with 3G or 4G.
Cederis looks great with its innovative launch as we notice it is helping by providing a faster service internet. Yes you can setup by creating your own ISP through wireless WISP,  using a LTE or wireless 5G fixed.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

The telecom sector is a very sensitive sector that's why it's not easy to get the license in any country, facebook tried to hard and they faced lots of problem with governments. Cederis will need to form partnerships and provide guarantees to those Governments.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

No doubt that this project will become one of the top projects here in the community of crypto currency. It has a great platform and concept wherein, by using the Cederis platform, we will use our ISP licenses, and all the tools to set up our main node and its deployment, among which, access to thousands of telecommunication towers around the world and Fiber Optic T1 dedicated for operators in our central, which is, this is indeed a great one. But furthermore, that's all thanks to the union and collaboration between all and the incentive of this token, they will ensure the quality and continuity of the project and all the services.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

We are counting on you and looking forward to be able to use this service in our country.  I believe this will be successful especially when it is needed in the place where you are launching. I hope you get the funds that you need to launch this project.

Me too I'm Hoping if the ICO had been successful you may also visit our country here at the Philippines and launch your project to help us an average family that cannot afford big plans on the internet.
Cheesy Haha. We are the same. Hope ICO will be successfully and our country participate to Cederis as partner. I'm interested in hostpot business.
i think everyone at the end of the day will like to have a part of project in their regions i hope after ico they get to work to make it available in as much country they get to, i hope government in that will allow such token trade else we will have to resort  cash fiat

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

in what range will your equipment be? Who will produce it if there are not standard cases?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: