Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

Finally creative idea, most ICOs now only copy ICOs from June and July. Very optimistic and ambitious. I rarely invest but I will save 1 ETH for you my people
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

If the project is going to update and release bounties and activities that we need to participate then let's grab it, let's not force them to have it. Their taking their time to study the project really well and make every step of the way worth it. The concept of the project is really great now and I think people will also come to realize that the project needs support for it to be implemented and have really effect in the society. I'm glad their are members who had this idea and come up with a project and put it here in blockchain world. We are really glad to be part of this revolution that will happen all over the world.
It will be a good idea if they will offer bounties because this will make them more popular from the investors. Bringing people a good and really nice platform which helps those countries having problems with their connections.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

Finally creative idea, most ICOs now only copy ICOs from June and July. Very optimistic and ambitious. I rarely invest but I will save 1 ETH for you my people
Are you saying that most ISO will be in July or June? Do you have information? I also like the project, I watch the project.
If I was the developer of this project, I will do the ICO in this late January because many people have much money in that time and promoting this project to John McAfee to endorse.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Rather, it will be, last year the emphasis was on most iso, in the summer. So I think that this summer will be a lot of new projects and generosity.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Rather, it will be, last year the emphasis was on most iso, in the summer. So I think that this summer will be a lot of new projects and generosity.
Why do Iso attach to the summer months? In the summer something special happens with investors and they invest more money in projects?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

seems a great idea but the success of this project depends on the wide adoption and practical application on wide scale.
thats not a problem at all. This project can generate a huge profit for thier investors because this is offered worldwide.

Well, the success of the project will really base on the funds they will get in the ICO. Because the project needs a lot of funds to start and to continue its development. They really need to get more investors to join.

That's why I am promoting it for free in my facebook group page and also a little tweet. I really want this project to succeed. Its also for own good, who can't afford expensive internet bills.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

If the project is going to update and release bounties and activities that we need to participate then let's grab it, let's not force them to have it. Their taking their time to study the project really well and make every step of the way worth it. The concept of the project is really great now and I think people will also come to realize that the project needs support for it to be implemented and have really effect in the society. I'm glad their are members who had this idea and come up with a project and put it here in blockchain world. We are really glad to be part of this revolution that will happen all over the world.
It will be a good idea if they will offer bounties because this will make them more popular from the investors. Bringing people a good and really nice platform which helps those countries having problems with their connections.

Yes, the project should have a good marketing strategy so that they can get more serious investors to join the project. Bounty campaign is one of the best way to boost their popularity in social medias and other available platforms/

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

We are counting on you and looking forward to be able to use this service in our country.  I believe this will be successful especially when it is needed in the place where you are launching. I hope you get the funds that you need to launch this project.

Me too I'm Hoping if the ICO had been successful you may also visit our country here at the Philippines and launch your project to help us an average family that cannot afford big plans on the internet.
Cheesy Haha. We are the same. Hope ICO will be successfully and our country participate to Cederis as partner. I'm interested in hostpot business.

Yes, I am also hoping that they will visit the philippines. The internet are expensive if you want faster connection, but with cheap fees the internet is really slow. This needs changes and I hope this project will be successful to expand in other countries.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

This project has a good marketing strategy. But more importantly, there are lots of people that believe in the potential of this project that can really change the status and quality of internet services we are having now, specially to those countries that is really suffering from a turtle internet service. Just like other people out there, I believe that this project can solve this problem. I am really looking forward to this great project, so keep striving and make a better progress.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637

In the post-ico bounty, we will pay in different currencies. Our team does not have an ISP currency, everything for investors. If we want to have coins, we will have to buy them in the ico, as an investor.
I read that the team does not receive coins and this is really cool, but it might have been necessary to provide a few coins to the team so that it would be possible to prevent the manipulation of the tokens on the exchange.

Well the devs probably still do get a share, there are other sections in the ICO always from marketting to bounties so the dev team will still have a decent fund
The most important is in this plan that he consumed properly these means, with maximum benefit for project. And so project will become successful with greater probability.

Devs almost always have a fund though heck the funds from selling the tokens in the ICO, that goes to the devs wallets and thats the fund too
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
selectnumber123

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

If I solve these problems, I guess everyone will be caring for it, but the projects that are ready for the market need the permission of the local government. In addition, the blockchain provides the characteristics of "sharing"? I do not understand your technical words
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

I just realised that preICO will start in 7 days that is pretty cool this campaign is doing great so far let's hope the same will happen after the ICO
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink
Stay stunned and waiting for owner make a bounty program ANN and you can join? As newbie maybe you can join sharing and joining social media Wink
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
Nothing worst than a turtle speed internet with a crazy payment for it , yes that's what i have to deal with in my country . The highest internet speed we have is 8Mbps , like what the hell . We seriously need help here.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:27:32 PM

if your target is to reach the stars, may be you can not reach the stars but u may have reach the moon  Cool  Well, I hope you also reach the stars and can easily get the licence in each targeted country, but there is no doubt that this would be a very hard work. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: