Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637

In the post-ico bounty, we will pay in different currencies. Our team does not have an ISP currency, everything for investors. If we want to have coins, we will have to buy them in the ico, as an investor.
I read that the team does not receive coins and this is really cool, but it might have been necessary to provide a few coins to the team so that it would be possible to prevent the manipulation of the tokens on the exchange.

Well the devs probably still do get a share, there are other sections in the ICO always from marketting to bounties so the dev team will still have a decent fund

All the marketing that is thought in post-ico. You can see the distribution income.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

Finally creative idea, most ICOs now only copy ICOs from June and July. Very optimistic and ambitious. I rarely invest but I will save 1 ETH for you my people

Thanks for your support Smiley. It will be a great investment in the medium and long term. Our ROI calculated for every 5 complete nodes is at least 600%, hence 40% is for you, all investors.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

I'm curious, in the future, when the project will earn Internet access services it will be necessary to pay with the coin of the project or with fiat money?
Users pay in different currencies, like their local currency (fiat), to incentivize our token, will always have a% on the other currencies. We will continually buy our own currency to guarantee stock for the users and owners of the ISP - WISP. In addition to giving value

seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

This project is very interesting! This new evolved project regarding to the decentralized platform to democratize ISP is really doing great. People are getting more interested because today, we are in the digital world, wherein, the involvement of internet is very necessary. Furthermore, there were many countries around the globe that still don't have a strong internet connection, and I was hoping that this project could help it. I hope that with this amazing project, the people will be able to maximized its capability and potential.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

I would never have imagined or guessed that a country like Spain would have bad internet issues, I'm glad I have bothered to read up. This is to say that it's a serious matter and not just for under developed countries.
A large portion of people in spain are living in a third world country situation. especially the catalonia part ,so yeah not all spain is madrid. Internet is still low in most mediterinian countries and we need projects like ISP.

The big cities do not usually have problems, but there are hundreds and hundreds of coastal towns with more than 7000 inhabitants that still have XDSL. And if we enter rural environments, worse.

In 2015 Telefonica - Movistar paralyzed 35% of its optical fiber deployment, because the government forced it to sell (to small and medium-sized operators at a low price) so it refused to spend money.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

ISP project seems a serious project. I hope your project will be conquer. I want to promote your project in YouTube. If you interested then contact with me.
You can come to the bounty thread of this project. But, I think there is no bounty for this project, I hope dev is making a bounty thread for this project as soon as possible because I want to support this awesome project too.
In bounty campaign they will pay by ISP coin. But I want to to take payment by btc/eth. Is this possible for them to pay me for my YouTube video. ? If possible then contact with me on telegram. Telegram username: @Rabby637

In the post-ico bounty, we will pay in different currencies. Our team does not have an ISP currency, everything for investors. If we want to have coins, we will have to buy them in the ico, as an investor.
I read that the team does not receive coins and this is really cool, but it might have been necessary to provide a few coins to the team so that it would be possible to prevent the manipulation of the tokens on the exchange.
Yes you are right.the team does not recieve coins that is good news.But the bounty programme is very necessary for the success of the project.i hope the dev will consider this suggestion and launch the bounty programme.

Maybe you're right, but from the beginning we did not want to spend tokens, surely our project does not reach many people because they do not have a bounty, but it is a risk that we assume.

Be that as it may, the project will continue. Smiley

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

Is this project the first in the world to provide WISP? Or the idea of having a decentralized platform is the only first one. I want to read about other WISP projects as well as compared to this project.

There are few Hotspots projects, but i think is the only to create ISP or WISP with licenses. Also we let users to sell their non usage internet to neighbours or same communities.
Haha. So we can do as reseller internet services for other when join cederis, right? I'm very excited at do business like that.
You can use the platform with our connection to yours, but as long as your operator allows it.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

Please do choose our country Philippines as your second place to launch this project. We need this kind of services and are willing to support this project to success.

It's not up to them, they need to get license from your government in order to to launch their service in ur country, the plan is to start from Spain then other EU countries and expanding all over the world. but they need first to reach the soft and collect enough money to set the business, S let's hope that will happen.
Sigh! Then they could never exist in my country unfortunatly. They will never allow a crypto related company to enter its borders Sad

yeah this is the next problem... in the country I live bitcoin and cryptocurrencies already banned. Just like in other asian countries.  May be in Japan they could have possibilities but I dont think that Japan needs this service bcs they have already overall high speed internet  Roll Eyes
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

Nearly 60% of the world's population does not have Internet access, and the remaining 40%, only half have connections over 20 Mbps, that's very true and I think more than 60%. And I think the solution you are offering is very appropriate. But how to convey such information and education to rural society?

I think the best solution is to lower the monthly bills so poor people can apply for an internet connections. I hope this project have also this features. I really hope that this project will do what is on their roadmap and looking forward for more developments.

Yes, most of the families who like to have internet are average type only. So if this project will offer fast internet with lower bills than other internet providers.
Then I will gladly apply.
Agree, will hoping that this project was the best ISP in the world that no another ISP can beat this ISP project, will looking forward to seeing this project development.
Yes I also think that the most of the third world countries have this problem.
I think that Indian company Reliance Jio is doing a great job by providing totally free forth generation internet to every indian. I think more and more countries should do something like that.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

An interesting project for ordinary people with a small income. Where is the developer in which country plans to start work?

Hi, All our Team is on Spain, and we will start in Spain

I see, so people who live in spain will first gets the benefits of this project. I hope more people in spain will support this project. It will surely gets a lot of supporters if this project will have a good advertising and promotions most specially in social medias and mainstream medias.
Well, I'm sure people in Spain will probably like to support this project which brings good services in terms of internet speed. This platform is really in demand because their objectives is to provide high-speed connections to the community.  And I'm hoping that investors should really support this project.
If this will be very successful and useful in Spain then it will spread all over the world. So lets continue to support this project untill it reaches our countries.
Even i think that the project should soon reach my region too so that i can support the project and also it would be a great start in my country. I am also sure that it will be of great use in spain and the team will slowly and gradually increase their regions to be much more successful in future.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Please do choose our country Philippines as your second place to launch this project. We need this kind of services and are willing to support this project to success.
Our countries internet connection at this moment is currently controlled by telco giants thats why they can control the bandwitd and even the price. I hope this project will end the 2 giants someday.
I think the situation in different countries is different even in Europe, but I hope the developer will be able to compete even with the giants if he makes more interesting conditions.

You are absolutely right. After all, if they provide more favorable conditions, then you can break down the giants and reach their level and maybe even higher than them. Everything depends on the situation and our support and belief in this project.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Our countries internet connection at this moment is currently controlled by telco giants thats why they can control the bandwitd and even the price. I hope this project will end the 2 giants someday.
I think the situation in different countries is different even in Europe, but I hope the developer will be able to compete even with the giants if he makes more interesting conditions.
in Spain we already compete with the big ones and there is no problem, at regional level,

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem

These problems come from the overcrowding of services, and automatic assignment, in the project each client will have their own static ip.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

I want to see the result of this project as soon as possible, so you better invest in this so we can benefit everyone from this.
Yes, everyone is excited about this project as the had made a good effort in the management of the project and also for its promotion. I am too eagerly waiting for its results and also waiting to use its services in the future. I think that this project will reach the moon in the future due to its promising nature and concept too.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

in Spain we already compete with the big ones and there is no problem, at regional level,
Well, what else can we say but to wait and I am hoping this ICO will be finished early  so that this project will also be finished in early stage. I'm tired of using a connection that is not stable and the services is also expensive.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

We are counting on you and looking forward to be able to use this service in our country.  I believe this will be successful especially when it is needed in the place where you are launching. I hope you get the funds that you need to launch this project.

Me too I'm Hoping if the ICO had been successful you may also visit our country here at the Philippines and launch your project to help us an average family that cannot afford big plans on the internet.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

seems a great idea but the success of this project depends on the wide adoption and practical application on wide scale.
thats not a problem at all. This project can generate a huge profit for thier investors because this is offered worldwide.

Well, the success of the project will really base on the funds they will get in the ICO. Because the project needs a lot of funds to start and to continue its development. They really need to get more investors to join.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

We are counting on you and looking forward to be able to use this service in our country.  I believe this will be successful especially when it is needed in the place where you are launching. I hope you get the funds that you need to launch this project.

Me too I'm Hoping if the ICO had been successful you may also visit our country here at the Philippines and launch your project to help us an average family that cannot afford big plans on the internet.
I think they should visit my country too at Indonesia, there are so many places that aren't connected to the internet, it might be useful info for business.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

seems a great idea but the success of this project depends on the wide adoption and practical application on wide scale.
thats not a problem at all. This project can generate a huge profit for thier investors because this is offered worldwide.

Well, the success of the project will really base on the funds they will get in the ICO. Because the project needs a lot of funds to start and to continue its development. They really need to get more investors to join.

Yes, the project is now only at the initial stage of its development, while it is too early to talk about anything, but ambitions are very high. But since the project interested a lot of people, I am sure and in the presence of serious investors interested in the development of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: