Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.
I would love to support this project since I reside in a country with a slow internet speed but expensive. Is this project going to collaborate with the current networks to use their signal towers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
Yeah there is always fluctuations problems on the network hopefully they provide a more stable and faster network through investors funding we will see great internet access
That is what we are all hoping for that somehow this project would be able to send a more stable connection for people in the areas that really pay up high fees for just a couple of datas. Internet speed is really a problem now a days, more telecom companies are just doing business and not really giving the best service that should be implementing. That's why we should support this project so that we could experience of what is the right internet speed and cost should really be.
Definitely that this project should be implemented as fast as possible because we're sick of having an internet connection with high fees and offered a low quality services. Everyone likes to have a high-speed internet connections and i think there will be more people will invest and support this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

If I solve these problems, I guess everyone will be caring for it, but the projects that are ready for the market need the permission of the local government. In addition, the blockchain provides the characteristics of "sharing"? I do not understand your technical words

Beside a month ago the president of my country made decision enabling freely to use crypto. I hope and in the place of your residing given aspect will be settled.
You are very lucky) it would be cool if more countries finally allowed the legal use of cryptography.
This project will bring a lot of benefits if it develops at a good speed.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

any airdrop or bounty campaign sir? Wink

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.

I hope that they will open the bounty campaign sooner, because this will surely help them to promote the project in social medias and because of this there is a high chance to get more serious investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Im still waiting for this too, I hope that devs will have plan to open this because it will surely boost the popularity of this project in social medias. Let's wait if devs will have plan to open this.
Well, looks like they are not planning the bounty or campaign yet, you can keep an eye on this thread to get the future update of this project so you won't miss any update, I promise.
I really really like this project for it is about internet connection which is one of the problem in our country. I would glad to join to the bounties if they make soon. Hope i dont miss it.
I also really think that this kind of project will help many countries mostly including the third world countries and developing countries.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 04:18:10 AM by mr.charming

I just seen the advertisement of ISP ico on the instagram.the team members really use good strategy for increaseing the popularity of the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

I just seen the advertisement of ISP ico on the instagram.the team members really use good strategy for increaseing the popularity of the project.i wish good luck to all devs and team members.

Supporter of sether are actively participating sharing the good word ISP around various social channels and we see ISP strategies are more on customer satisfaction for valuing their every dollar they spend. A platform to satisfy the major need of internet speed in the digital world is really amazing and we invest as it is legit.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.

4G LTE is still faster than most cabling in poorer countries though? Like cable is 2 mbps or so in some bad places but 4G still manages like 10-20 mbps atleast
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

I hope that they will open the bounty campaign sooner, because this will surely help them to promote the project in social medias and because of this there is a high chance to get more serious investors to participate.
Oh. I read your comment and i see they dont have bounty campaign? I have mistake or team forgot it? I try to search on google and owner post but cant find out the link.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
Yes fee for using internet services still high and network slow is our country situation. I really hope Ceredis can break it.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

The Ann thread have 1 month running ,i think they are so late for launching  a bounty, the ICO is 3 days away ,now is the most valuable time to start a bounty in order to attract new users and investors . I hope everything is already set for it.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

I wish to do a lot in promoting this project because I have interest and faith in its progress and success. Internet issue has choked lots of projects to death, and fixing this means helping people who knows how to use the internet to make money. Goodluck
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

airdrop is not a good option for this kinda projects. because they have a product, token is just a way to raise the money needed to carry out the project. bounty program, I think they will have one soon. I feel they are aiming to find big investors more than to gaining the momentum.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I don't know how you will deploy this project but this is great especially for third world countries that have slow network connection. So is this place restrictive or not? Expect the project to be true, and many areas and countries need to enjoy high-speed Internet access.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:11:04 AM

We plan to do a post ico Bounty and airdrop campaign. We know that it is a risk not to reach more investors, but in this way we do not spend tokens or lose a% of the value of the currency, we guarantee that the value will be the real value collected in the ico. We have planned a marketing for the project and then it will be when to launch the bounty and reward campaign. We know that there are users who are campaigning on their own on social networks, and they will be rewarded for it once the ico ends, not because they asked us to, but because we want to.

airdrop is not a good option for this kinda projects. because they have a product, token is just a way to raise the money needed to carry out the project. bounty program, I think they will have one soon. I feel they are aiming to find big investors more than to gaining the momentum.

We see a lot icos with:
Bounty and marketing 2-5% of tokens.
Team: 10-20% tokens
Legal: 2-5%

Development, and other miscellaneous concepts,etc .....

so the token is devalued before starting a minimum 20% in the best of cases, we decided, thinking about the investors, all the tokens would be for the investors, and thus ensure that the price of the Token would not go down from the beginning, and we thought that we would be spending money that we do not have and that is from the investors, surely many people do not understand it, but we want to be as transparent as possible from the beginning and faithful to our ideas.

Also and very important, is that the users that help us are doing it because they really believe in the project, not for the money from the rewards.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

I have not seen the developer for a long time, but I want to ask him, how much scoring for his project is standard? How long will it take to manufacture it and who will do it?

Hello there member, Thank you for your support and patronage. I think it will depend at the end of ICO if this project will succeed the chance of the project will begin as soon as possible.

cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

I have not seen the developer for a long time, but I want to ask him, how much scoring for his project is standard? How long will it take to manufacture it and who will do it?
Actually the team might be much busy now and also have the same questions to ask the dev. ISP is really doing a great work and the early inestors may surely have some good profits out of it. Hope the project will soon reach great heights.

Hi, we do not have to manufacture anything, if we had to do it would be a monstrous investment of millions, between patents, licenses, standards, distribution, marketing, etc ... for all that it takes years.

We have carrier class brands in Wireless as cambium networks, or mimosa for fixed 5G. And so with the antennas that we use. They are leading companies in the sector and have distributors all over the world, making it easy for any user to acquire the devices in their country.

We are going to unite the necessary tools to create an ISP through wireless technology and the use of licenses in each country where users deploy their nodes. you will see the towers around the world, fiber transport, download of server applications, support, etc ...

In the platform
If I solve these problems, I guess everyone will be caring for it, but the projects that are ready for the market need the permission of the local government. In addition, the blockchain provides the characteristics of "sharing"? I do not understand your technical words

Beside a month ago the president of my country made decision enabling freely to use crypto. I hope and in the place of your residing given aspect will be settled.
You are very lucky) it would be cool if more countries finally allowed the legal use of cryptography.
This project will bring a lot of benefits if it develops at a good speed.

If a country not allowed let payments from crypto, is not a problem, we will let payment over fiat, and them we conver into our token.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

There are so many remote areas where there is no internet and it is very difficult to get. Therefore, the creation of such platforms is simply necessary.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.

4G LTE is still faster than most cabling in poorer countries though? Like cable is 2 mbps or so in some bad places but 4G still manages like 10-20 mbps atleast
but 4G has not been able to reach a place on the edge for existing users of 4G networks is very useful, especially now that there is news that there will be a network of 4.5G and also 5G. whether this will be a solution for network life going forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: