Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

We hope that everyone who can offer something will join the project. It is a common, collaborative project.
"If you walk alone, you will go faster, if you walk accompanied, you will go further"
Yes. We will be together with you - Cederis. What does it mean? Only brandname or have any other meaning? I am curious about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:49:25 AM

So what exactly in the point of the coin though? I get you are trying to make a decentralized ISP but how is that related to ICO of a coin?
It's either the ISP won't be free like the usual internet providers so the token will be used as payment or it will be used as a stake for shares in this company. But I think it can also be both. There are no more free services today so I think that's where the funds will be going.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:07 AM

This is another interesting project comeout here in the crypto currency community. Through this, many problems regarding networking will be solved. Because, Cederis is a decentralized, colaborative and disruptive ISP. Furthermore, because Cederis is an existing business,which is not a project to be created, the risks are minimal. The team's goal is expansion through deployments in the main cities of our country by 2018 and Global cities by 2019 and this is a really great news for everyone.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

Could Ceder reduce your minimum contribution? 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is not expensive but as for me, who always collect some crypto currency is a big minimum, i think 0.05 ETH is ok for us.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Could Ceder reduce your minimum contribution? 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is not expensive but as for me, who always collect some crypto currency is a big minimum, i think 0.05 ETH is ok for us.
Many projects have failed to raise funds and reach their soft cap because of the low minimum contribution and ended up canceling the ICO . I think 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is pretty high for me too . But if that's what devs thinks is best then they know better.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

Many projects have failed to raise funds and reach their soft cap because of the low minimum contribution and ended up canceling the ICO . I think 0.01BTC/0.2ETH is pretty high for me too . But if that's what devs thinks is best then they know better.
Most of the project put there soft cap to a very high limit more than they need and this results in a great failure. So I think that the company should set proper limits for there softcap. But still this project looks very well managed so i think it will become successful in the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

crowdsale escrowed by Sebastian Ju one of the best escrow in this forum,,
and this will be good for this project,, Good luck!

Usually isnt the payment done to a fixed address like the contract address? This is the first time I'm seeing one to an escrow instead of the main devs themselves

Everything goes to 2 addresses  managed by the SebastianJU trust. 1 BTC and 1 ETH

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Most of the project put there soft cap to a very high limit more than they need and this results in a great failure. So I think that the company should set proper limits for there softcap. But still this project looks very well managed so i think it will become successful in the future.
I believe that if there is a serious investor who will be interested in this project, which in fact is very promising, there will always be funds for investment.
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

We hope that everyone who can offer something will join the project. It is a common, collaborative project.
"If you walk alone, you will go faster, if you walk accompanied, you will go further"
Yes. We will be together with you - Cederis. What does it mean? Only brandname or have any other meaning? I am curious about this.

Cederis in Latin means "performance"

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

We will ask SebastianJu, We from the first moment we think about not putting minima, but we follow the recommendations of SebastianJU, with regard to investments 100% of the decisions we delegate to him, we believe that he has enough experience and we are guided by the .

-"minimum contribution can be eaten in 2 or 3 transactions needed to happen in an ICO. So low investment does not make sense and only means additional work."

anyway we will contact to sebastianJu if we can down the ETH minimun cap.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

I think people in ASIA would really like this ICO because we really can't wait for a solution to our slow internet connection yet we pay so much fees. The service is not great, your complains are not entertained, the service they give for the connection is too slow and capped. That's why when I first read about the details of this project, i literally shared to my crypto friends and other friends in around asia, and they were really happy that finally and for the first time ever, digital currency will invade internet connection that everyone will surely benefit.

Yes, I feel you. I also have the same experienced about the ISP in the philippines. Telcos service are very poor, internet services are always affected by the heavy rains and strong wind. Re-connections and repairing of internet takes more days to be done. So im really hoping that this project is really serious about all their plans.

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

An interesting concept, but I do not understand why such a high price soft cap? What does the team want to do with this amount?
The minimum cap is honest, it is the minimum to be able to carry out the project, as I said before, with this minimum amount, we will install at least 5 nodes in populations of more than 7000 people where there is only adsl (no fiber) and for final year, when the first 1200 -1500 users are connected, give us a roi between 600-800%, around a billing of $ 500,000, enough to start acquiring the first international licenses, but not many,
The maximum cap would guarantee us the acquisition of more international licenses in the short term and to deploy more quickly globally.

As an example, clients usually acquire all the services with the same company (internet, mobile and TV). Licenses are expensive.
That explains very well, this team is really pushing this project to help those countries having troubled about slow internet connections. This is a useful tool which everyone can use especially people who works in an online job. Hope they will stick to their plan.
You're absolutely correct, very amazing and impressive project that they want to have a strong signal of internet connection. I appreciate their good and great services that consisting of Internet access, data transport and placement, all supported on fiber optic network having their tools to bring quality bandwidth to any part of the world. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed by having a good and quality network connections will makes everyone happy, comfortable and convenient to use. For sure many investors will support on this project.

So this project will be first available in Galicia right. So if ever this would be successful where do you think would be the next place to deploy this project?

The proyect will be first avaible in all Spain, Galicia is to install first 5 nodes. Cederis will have nodes from own, and the nodes that users install. SO from begining , all Spain. We have people waiting to put in Malaga, Alicante, Madrid, Asturias, and more....

stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

This is incredibly impressive.Just hope it shall cut across all parts of the globe using
your platform.My concern is majorly the security nature of creating diverse ISPs in your platform.
Kudos to initiators though.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Yes, I feel you. I also have the same experienced about the ISP in the philippines. Telcos service are very poor, internet services are always affected by the heavy rains and strong wind. Re-connections and repairing of internet takes more days to be done. So im really hoping that this project is really serious about all their plans.
I totally agree with you, the telcos services is really not good enough for us users who actually needs fast internet speed especially when we do some trading. I really like the objective of this project because they will make the speed of internet to increase. Investors should do support this kind of project especially those who are living in the Philippines.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

I totally agree with you, the telcos services is really not good enough for us users who actually needs fast internet speed especially when we do some trading. I really like the objective of this project because they will make the speed of internet to increase. Investors should do support this kind of project especially those who are living in the Philippines.

Yeah, the plans and goals of this project will surely help more people but the question is if devs are really serious to fulfill all their plans. It needs more funds to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

Let's hope that this happens, because in the yard we have 21 century. It's time for all on this planet to have high-speed internet. Enough to live so badly!
Due to quick internet mass of people will be able to look through video on youtube in high quality without any problems. As well we will receive more videobloggers. Thank you to the developer team of token for such opportunity in the future.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I think these will be hard to achieve but if i can see more details how they can provide a decentralized Internet service provider without medling with any government body, these will be a good one and surely to support.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

Yeah, the plans and goals of this project will surely help more people but the question is if devs are really serious to fulfill all their plans. It needs more funds to support the project.
I think they are serious about this project because their aim is clearly to help those countries that have problems with their internet connections. We know that this project really needs huge money because of so many equipments. That's why we need to support this platform to improve our internet connections.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

i think is a great idea to tackle network challenge, it gives an even distributions and enough speed for network users but Which Countries are you going to operate on specifically and also what are you charging clients on the platform or is it going to be via token?

Everything will depend on the result of the ico, the initial idea is to deploy nodes for our country the first year to make thousands of clients, which will give us enough benefits so that in 2019 we can begin the global deployment.

We plan to start in countries where we know that rural areas or high prices exist, although it will depend on customer requests, the countries where the platform is most in demand will be the first.

The global deployment will be done by the users themselves,

We will charge 15% of each transaction for the use of our platform, licenses, support, etc, nothing more. the remaining 85% is for the owners of each node.
Well thats really great to i hear and i really like the concept i hope there will be bounty campaign announced soon to promote this

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: