Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:49:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

Through the team's answers, I think they planned well for all possibilities. Let's just hope that everything happens as it planned. This is a very good project and if successful, we will benefit greatly because we all use the internet and face problems with our current provider.
I think it should be a team should plan something good for a project development, otherwise they will fail.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:40:44 AM

If I am a cederis subscriber what would be the methid of payment you guys will be accepting from me? Is it only bitcoin or fiat also?
Semaj123

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

My will rarely see projects from the real sector, i hope this project will be able to show the possibilities of combining real business and distributed technology.What i like about Cederis is their platform can be used also even if you are outside the country that you created your own ISP.

This Cederis probably helps us learned and managed our own platform as well. They teach us to be more independent so that we can fix every issue we must encounter. That is really great for Cederis.
From the time I know this platform, I was amazed and gives me hope that someday here in my country internet connection will increase its speed. Finally, this is the hope that I was looking for. By understanding their concept I can say that investors should support this very nice and a big help to community platform.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

My will rarely see projects from the real sector, i hope this project will be able to show the possibilities of combining real business and distributed technology.What i like about Cederis is their platform can be used also even if you are outside the country that you created your own ISP.

This Cederis probably helps us learned and managed our own platform as well. They teach us to be more independent so that we can fix every issue we must encounter. That is really great for Cederis.
From the time I know this platform, I was amazed and gives me hope that someday here in my country internet connection will increase its speed. Finally, this is the hope that I was looking for. By understanding their concept I can say that investors should support this very nice and a big help to community platform.

This project will help many places in the world to get a proper internet connection and also get proper speed which is necessary to do innovative work on the internet. This is a very bright idea of the project and this will lead them to a great support from peoples around the world who have internet problems. Good luck with the project and its future in the internet world.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

I think that they did everything. Without this, they would not enter the trade market. For such projects, the market analyst is first important, but then the start of the project start.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Bad Internet makes work very difficult. And if there are several computers, the IP address conflict often arises. I hope that this project will manage to solve this issue as well
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Bad Internet makes work very difficult. And if there are several computers, the IP address conflict often arises. I hope that this project will manage to solve this issue as well
Your statement is true regarding the bad internet that makes every work is difficult by its. But, nowadays, many countries have fast internet speed and this project will be having many contestants.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Any update about your first 5 nodes in Galicia? Any cost or technological plan?

We have the access to all towers, and the fiber up to 10Gbps on our office. Once the ico finished, we start on next days to deploy the 5 nodes.
we will update the cederis.io website with the places on us start working with all details.
Our predictions is this 5 nodes start to work with real customers on Q3.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

So it's hard to work when troubling internet problems. I hope that the development team will be able to solve this problem and everyone will have an uninterrupted Internet

That's ok if they are thinking about the future if this happens. I think they can manage to repair and troubleshoot any problems that would come.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

Your statement is true regarding the bad internet that makes every work is difficult by its. But, nowadays, many countries have fast internet speed and this project will be having many contestants.
I think that this project will be directed to those countries where there is a bad Internet. And if this project is of high quality, then it will become a strong competitor in the market.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I see that the project is developing well and he already has a lot of followers. Tell me at what stage is the development now and are there any news or updates?

As for the project, we have the network management software, clients, billing, support, already completed for months, the next step will be to create the platform - portal, where to unify the necessary applications to create the ISP (fiber transport, acquisition of the towers, network devices, etc).

As for the marqueting, there is only one day left, and to wait as the ico goes the next month.
The die is cast!

I'm interested in the developer collaborating with teams from other countries? I think Spain will not be enough for a good development of the project.

After almost a year and a half, we maintain contacts with developers from other countries. As the project begins to be known more or its deployments, we are sure that developers from around the world will collaborate in each country.
Are you really cool guys, probably you invested a lot of your own funds and you probably need finances just to increase the scale of the business?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

One of the problems that this project is going to face is the competion against big telecommunication companies. They might do something fishy in order to stop a project that is going to be cheaper but have faster internet connections since they want to retain capitalism in providing internet connections.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP project obviously have a special dimension from other ICO project. But in your roadmap many important thing you add but you didn't added that when ISP will be listed on coinmarketcap??
I am actually wondering why it is not on their roadmap but I hope they also have plans to enlist the token on an exchange. A token that will be on an exchange will gain popularity as well as it can attract more investors if the value of it is increasing.

You are right, they need to list the tokens to some large exchanges so that many investors will be aware of this project and might join if they like all the features of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:16:51 PM

Smiley

This project will help many places in the world to get a proper internet connection and also get proper speed which is necessary to do innovative work on the internet. This is a very bright idea of the project and this will lead them to a great support from peoples around the world who have internet problems. Good luck with the project and its future in the internet world.
Absolutely right, a great and amazing project that for sure will support by many as they want a quality internet connection. Hoping that this project will successand the tean will never stop despiteof many hindrancesthat many encounter on this project. As I believe that this project have a ultimate potential in the future.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:36:43 PM

I see that the project is developing well and he already has a lot of followers. Tell me at what stage is the development now and are there any news or updates?

As for the project, we have the network management software, clients, billing, support, already completed for months, the next step will be to create the platform - portal, where to unify the necessary applications to create the ISP (fiber transport, acquisition of the towers, network devices, etc).

As for the marqueting, there is only one day left, and to wait as the ico goes the next month.
The die is cast!

I'm interested in the developer collaborating with teams from other countries? I think Spain will not be enough for a good development of the project.

After almost a year and a half, we maintain contacts with developers from other countries. As the project begins to be known more or its deployments, we are sure that developers from around the world will collaborate in each country.
Are you really cool guys, probably you invested a lot of your own funds and you probably need finances just to increase the scale of the business?
Yes, we invested from our funds and our time. By the way, 1 hour 35 minutes and  ico has sold so far 20% of the minimum cap.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I am happy for the european people. Once Cederis get successful and solve all licence problems and tower problems in all european countries, so people can access cheaper internet and also make some money besides. But for eastern and asian countries and also for south america its too early to speak about their services.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Just like the other people out here that have already read the information about this decentralized collaborative disruptive wisp, I am well - amazed to the platform. It has a great concept and plan for the people of the community. By this project, it will bring us the speed of the fiber through wireless connections, which reduces the high cost of fiber optic deployment. And thanks to the collaborative union between all and the incentive with our users through our token we can deploy the Cederis network anywhere in the world. The idea od Cederis is very promising for all of the people, and so to me also. I was really looking forward for the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Your project looks really exciting but I always tend to think that we are always at the mercy of the big ISPs currently controlling the market. Is it really possible to circumvent them and their restrictions by using wireless technology? Aren't they controlling that as well in the end?

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

The real sector does not generate profits, such as infrastructure projects for the crypt, but I like them, I like it when new technologies help ordinary people.

Me too, this will surely become successful if proper advertising strategies is implemented, also more promotions can make the project more successful. The devs needs to focus in advertisement too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

It is useful not only for work in Internet, but as well and for entertainments. To lead for example online video-air or to broadcast as you play computer games.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: