Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

I hope when we get the internet speed up, the price will also be at an affordable rate. I wish to see this project go futuristic. All of us needs this for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.
Hello, i am also a Filipino and i am supporting this project and hoping it will reach our country sooner so that it will benefit many citezens here in the Philippines.
I'm hoping it will be available in my country, Indonesia. I really interested in your project as your project is well made by your amazing team members.
I think they will reach as many countries as possible according to them and am sure with the right investors from your country things will actually hit the breaking point best hope we have investors from both our regions
The important thing is to reach the minimum in the ico, with that we guarantee to install the first nodes and have a high ROI at the end of 2018, around 600%. This will allow us to start acquiring licenses from countries where more users are interested in creating isp.
Exactly , for now we should focus more on spreading the word about the project / raising the necessery fund and contribute for the success of the ICO . Money comes first ,as for the ideas and the vision are both present.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

technological advances are also very influential on internet connection hopefully this project is successful, i will invest here, i am very interested
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Well. Everybody has prepare already? We can buy ISP at several hours more. Hope we will have a successfull crowdsale.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:26:24 PM

Well. Everybody has prepare already? We can buy ISP at several hours more. Hope we will have a successfull crowdsale.

We hope too. Smiley

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

I wish to do a lot in promoting this project because I have interest and faith in its progress and success. Internet issue has choked lots of projects to death, and fixing this means helping people who knows how to use the internet to make money. Goodluck
Hehe the best support for Cederis maybe join their bounty and of course join their reseller team after everything has ok.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP project obviously have a special dimension from other ICO project. But in your roadmap many important thing you add but you didn't added that when ISP will be listed on coinmarketcap??
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

There are so many remote areas where there is no internet and it is very difficult to get. Therefore, the creation of such platforms is simply necessary.

Yeah because for now you need Cell sites to gain signal from the internet and I think the there platform is good for such rural places to also have internet.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

There are so many remote areas where there is no internet and it is very difficult to get. Therefore, the creation of such platforms is simply necessary.

Yeah because for now you need Cell sites to gain signal from the internet and I think the there platform is good for such rural places to also have internet.
Agreed, I will hoping there will be so many place to connect to the internet because of this awesome project moreover than known internet service provider nowadays.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

So it's hard to work when troubling internet problems. I hope that the development team will be able to solve this problem and everyone will have an uninterrupted Internet
Efta321

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

problems with the Internet occur constantly - either very slowly or there is a conflict of IP addresses. I very much hope that the launch of your project will be able to solve this problem
I think the Internet network is now fast with the 4G LTE network, but it is also not far from the connection problem is often the network is not stable like the previous networks, so hopefully with this project unveiled the connection problem can be resolved.
So far, the 4g LTE network is enough for simple browsing on a portable device like a mobile phone. I think with the use of WISP it will be much faster like using a direct connection on the internet.
Yes. I still using 4G LTE network at my mobile now. But at some poor country like our country, we need stable and fast connection. And i think Ceredis can do this.

4G LTE is still faster than most cabling in poorer countries though? Like cable is 2 mbps or so in some bad places but 4G still manages like 10-20 mbps atleast
but 4G has not been able to reach a place on the edge for existing users of 4G networks is very useful, especially now that there is news that there will be a network of 4.5G and also 5G. whether this will be a solution for network life going forward.
For me 4G connection is the recommneded type of internet connection for every internet user. However in our country we were promised to get 4g LTE and we are paying for it but most of the time it is acting like a dialup connection.
it's just a problem for the 4G network has not been stable and can not be in the superior for me because the connection has not been stable. but did not rule out 4G LTE is also very helpful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:10:56 AM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
Yes I agree with you many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all .some countries in Asia the Middle East and and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve that by doing something about it and that should be done very fast.
Absolutely true, today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.
Now the Internet is really expensive. Almost all countries have to overpay for it. So if the project goes up I hope that at least somewhere this problem will be solved.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

Bad internet connection is actually a problem and in not sure people realize to what extent this affects us. A lot of small scale businesses that would have thrived better if they had a better internet connection that makes it easier for them to use that channel to sell their products. This sounds great
In due time slow and dear Internet did not allow me to do that I want. And did not allow me to use all resources as oughts. For example by examination video or download films. Now in my country Internet became more quick and received a new technology, but problem with cost remained. But internet still high cost now.
This is the problem is many countries in the world and people there cannot get access to this huge sea of information which we can see on the internet. I think everyone should get a chance to access this worldwide information from the internet and this project is taking a very good innovative in it and spreading the internet all around the world. Good luck for the future of the project.
Yes I agree with you many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all .some countries in Asia the Middle East and and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve that by doing something about it and that should be done very fast.
Absolutely true, today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.
Now the Internet is really expensive. Almost all countries have to overpay for it. So if the project goes up I hope that at least somewhere this problem will be solved.
Yes, I think the main aim of the project is to make the prices of internet low and help in spreading it all over the world. Due to this awesome concept, this project is growing so rapidly and more and more supporters and investors are taking interest in the project every day. This is avery profitable project for both the investors and the service users.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

Cederis is a great project that come exist to this community of crypto currency. Additionally, the idea this project is very promising. People nowadays is encountering different problems in their internet services, especially, to the slow internet connection. Of course people wants to have a good service providers. With the base of the Cederis amazing idea from the following the needs of entrepreneurs and companies in the sector of the telecommunications sector, as well as an additional service by user request, they come to create this kind of project. I believe that this project will click in the market industry.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

Yes, I think the main aim of the project is to make the prices of internet low and help in spreading it all over the world. Due to this awesome concept, this project is growing so rapidly and more and more supporters and investors are taking interest in the project every day. This is avery profitable project for both the investors and the service users.
Starting from the beginning as I read about their whitepaper what I really like this project is their intentions are to improve the connection of the internet, which everyone wanted to have. Like you, which probably like their concept must also participate in this project. I hope the team will get more investors so that this project will b
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

I see that the project is developing well and he already has a lot of followers. Tell me at what stage is the development now and are there any news or updates?
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

I see that the project is developing well and he already has a lot of followers. Tell me at what stage is the development now and are there any news or updates?

As for the project, we have the network management software, clients, billing, support, already completed for months, the next step will be to create the platform - portal, where to unify the necessary applications to create the ISP (fiber transport, acquisition of the towers, network devices, etc).

As for the marqueting, there is only one day left, and to wait as the ico goes the next month.
The die is cast!

I'm interested in the developer collaborating with teams from other countries? I think Spain will not be enough for a good development of the project.

After almost a year and a half, we maintain contacts with developers from other countries. As the project begins to be known more or its deployments, we are sure that developers from around the world will collaborate in each country.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP project obviously have a special dimension from other ICO project. But in your roadmap many important thing you add but you didn't added that when ISP will be listed on coinmarketcap??
I am actually wondering why it is not on their roadmap but I hope they also have plans to enlist the token on an exchange. A token that will be on an exchange will gain popularity as well as it can attract more investors if the value of it is increasing.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

As for the project, we have the network management software, clients, billing, support, already completed for months, the next step will be to create the platform - portal, where to unify the necessary applications to create the ISP (fiber transport, acquisition of the towers, network devices, etc).

As for the marqueting, there is only one day left, and to wait as the ico goes the next month.
The die is cast!

I'm interested in the developer collaborating with teams from other countries? I think Spain will not be enough for a good development of the project.

After almost a year and a half, we maintain contacts with developers from other countries. As the project begins to be known more or its deployments, we are sure that developers from around the world will collaborate in each country.

Nice, it's good to know that devs are doing their best to make this project possible. I hope that more countries will participate and will believe in your plans and goals with this project. Good luck, keep up the good work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

It's really an impressive concept about this project, it will provide huge network connections with a great number of towers. Hope the project goes well
Right, I guess an upgrade is necessary to improve the quality of internet we are using. We are paying for a price of a premium internet but the service is ridiculously slow.

That's right mate. I think we have the same country? are you from the Philippines? that are providing slow internet but charging big. So I am supporting this ICO or project hoping it can help our ISP to be fast and reliable.
Hello, i am also a Filipino and i am supporting this project and hoping it will reach our country sooner so that it will benefit many citezens here in the Philippines.
I'm hoping it will be available in my country, Indonesia. I really interested in your project as your project is well made by your amazing team members.
I think they will reach as many countries as possible according to them and am sure with the right investors from your country things will actually hit the breaking point best hope we have investors from both our regions
yes I have to think that this project much to eat as much countries as possible because project like this is a need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: