Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

I believe a reliable internet connection is necessary for us who are in the computer generation since most of our jobs require a decent internet connection.
especially now that this is already needed the internet so the internet is so very important with the extraordinary network is very helpful.

Yes, a decent internet connection will really be a big help and also hoping that the charges will not be too costly because many people cant afford to pay that charges.

Meh by the time they cover the entire world most of us probably wont even be alive (that is assuming they do manage to somehow provide internet to the world_)
There are new ways to establish internet connection now like flying air balloons or a drone that can stay in the sky for up to 5 years but that's just under development if they will have that kind of technology I think it will be possible.

Hey, are you ok buddy ,that it will stay for 5years? You're so too exaggerated maybe you're point is a satellite. Hopefully the team may think other strategies about this kind common project that can be useful here in crypto currency as they adopt a blockchain technology which can be good for all and for many.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

This is a platform for providing internet services all around the world and which is also using blockchain technology to enhance the security of the network. They can create a very great technology of the future.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:44:25 AM

This is a platform for providing internet services all around the world and which is also using blockchain technology to enhance the security of the network. They can create a very great technology of the future.

The good side of these platforms is to help average people to have also a fast ISP  with a cheap and convenient internet connection. But they need bigger promotions for this ICO.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Yes, the Internet now takes practically the first place in life, through it we work, we communicate with relatives who are far away from us. it is not necessary for us, but a better Internet.
And also the youth cannot not live without internet. Internet has been a basic need now and also internet allows many users to earn a better living so internet will be online till the last breath of the human race. That will also make this project go good ahead.
Right on, ISP has won the heart of the world, knowing that internet is a necessity that we can't live without. Everyone will definitely give their utmost support for this project if its improvisational features are truly workable and helpful for sure.
Some people can live with the internet and some people can live without the internet. Although, there are so many pros and cons of this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

In months, no years, we have licenses for our country since 2011 telephone, and 2012 internet ISP-WISP, and we have people interested on install first nodes right now. 2019 at global level in first countries.

Good to know that they already got licenses in your county which is Spain, I think since you got licenses there it will be easy to get licenses in other EU countries.

of course its easier to get licence in other EU countries bcs Spain is also an EU Counrtry. I just recommended them to stay in EU, there are enough countries. I really have too many doubts that this project get success out of EU Countries.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

The good side of these platforms is to help average people to have also a fast ISP  with a cheap and convenient internet connection. But they need bigger promotions for this ICO.
But I think it will not be globally available because some nations it is the government who controlled the ISP. Maybe this would be possible if they have a powerful team and has a connection with the politicians. The idea of this project is really good because they wanted the community to make there internet connections faster than the usual.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

I believe a reliable internet connection is necessary for us who are in the computer generation since most of our jobs require a decent internet connection.
especially now that this is already needed the internet so the internet is so very important with the extraordinary network is very helpful.

Yes, a decent internet connection will really be a big help and also hoping that the charges will not be too costly because many people cant afford to pay that charges.

Meh by the time they cover the entire world most of us probably wont even be alive (that is assuming they do manage to somehow provide internet to the world_)
There are new ways to establish internet connection now like flying air balloons or a drone that can stay in the sky for up to 5 years but that's just under development if they will have that kind of technology I think it will be possible.

Hey, are you ok buddy ,that it will stay for 5years? You're so too exaggerated maybe you're point is a satellite. Hopefully the team may think other strategies about this kind common project that can be useful here in crypto currency as they adopt a blockchain technology which can be good for all and for many.

Maybe it is possible because technology is making the impossible to possible. We really do not know the future as the people keep innovating things just to prove that everything can be achieved.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

Yes, the Internet now takes practically the first place in life, through it we work, we communicate with relatives who are far away from us. it is not necessary for us, but a better Internet.
And also the youth cannot not live without internet. Internet has been a basic need now and also internet allows many users to earn a better living so internet will be online till the last breath of the human race. That will also make this project go good ahead.

You discuss about the internet as if it could disappear tomorrow. What might disappear is internet via cable. Maybe it will only work via satellites and then there is a lot of infrastructure to be disrupted.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Technology is a very powerful thing in our todays world. We are in the new generation wherein technology is very important for the different transaction and work that should be done. The Internet is one thing that technology made for us. To have our entertainment in another level. I believe that this project will bring a good quality internet source for us.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.

You are right, if devs are really active and sincere with the project there is no way that this project will not continue. They only need to have many active supporters and investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

In months, no years, we have licenses for our country since 2011 telephone, and 2012 internet ISP-WISP, and we have people interested on install first nodes right now. 2019 at global level in first countries.

Good to know that they already got licenses in your county which is Spain, I think since you got licenses there it will be easy to get licenses in other EU countries.

For sure . EU countries are more open and welcoming for constructive projects like this . Not like Africa Sad although they are terrible when it comes to the internet services , they make it worst by refusing any competetors for their local companies.
Sad to hear that Africa are refusing some competitors that might give them the chance to experience more fast and reliable connection. Hoping by this project, it will surely help a lot of people to use the internet properly and experience its benefits it can bring to its user.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.

You are right, if devs are really active and sincere with the project there is no way that this project will not continue. They only need to have many active supporters and investors.

yeah, active community can make the project successful. They can help to promote in social medias and they can get many supporters. Looking forward for more updates wisp.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

yeah, active community can make the project successful. They can help to promote in social medias and they can get many supporters. Looking forward for more updates wisp.

Advertising plays a major role in every business as they can influence the people with all the facts and potentiality by exposing the achieved records which creates an understanding for the people and sure Cederis shall have a better support to promote in social channels so that reaches to huge group of people in the community and brings an added benefit of investors into our Cederis world.
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

A project like this is very needed, considering the ongoing controversy regarding Net Neutrality.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

There is a way it wont continue and that is not getting enough funding, that has stumped 100s of projects and can stunt pretty much any project out there
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Maybe it is possible because technology is making the impossible to possible. We really do not know the future as the people keep innovating things just to prove that everything can be achieved.
It is possible, haven't you heard of the solar panels? The drone with a with a wide wingspan that will be covered with it is underdeveloped to be able to stay up in the sky for 5 years. I think using that kind of method will be more efficient now in providing internet service.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

If cederis plarform succeeds on this project more people will be able to use the internet for a cheaper price and everyone will surely be connected to each other.
i just hope they will be able to control price variations since many will be using their platform to provide connections and ofcourse there will be some competition all on one platform

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

If cederis plarform succeeds on this project more people will be able to use the internet for a cheaper price and everyone will surely be connected to each other.
i just hope they will be able to control price variations since many will be using their platform to provide connections and ofcourse there will be some competition all on one platform
Definitely, as time goes by this project make us inspired by their great features and advocacy that can be attracted by many users as well as investors on this project. I will support this project and I'm looking forward for the up coimng bounty campaigns.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

It is possible, haven't you heard of the solar panels? The drone with a with a wide wingspan that will be covered with it is underdeveloped to be able to stay up in the sky for 5 years. I think using that kind of method will be more efficient now in providing internet service.

Yeah. Just like Mark Zuckerberg’s long-term plan for the Aquila drone. He wants to provide internet using this drone even to the remotest people on the globe. The cost is very high for this, for sure.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

To run a project in real life, you need huge financial costs. I'm wondering what are the latest updates or news, and with what success is the project developing to date?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: