Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
At my country is opposite, goverment control all activity of business and of course internet is the same. But i still hope this project will come to global asap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
At my country is opposite, goverment control all activity of business and of course internet is the same. But i still hope this project will come to global asap.
They will get global support and also form the government as it will provide internet services to the people who are unable to get it this will increase the knowledge of the country and the society. Their concept is also high potential which has bright future for both the investors and the supporters.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

They will get global support and also form the government as it will provide internet services to the people who are unable to get it this will increase the knowledge of the country and the society. Their concept is also high potential which has bright future for both the investors and the supporters.
It is so hard, but if this ICO will be successful, i think Ceredis can upgrade their ambition and well, Ceredis welcome to the world.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

ISP creation can be done with Cederus by our own but Who can have the right to vote ? and is it through block chain ? also each voter is authenticated ?

Cederis is collaborative as clearly exposed initially, Investors and owners of central nodes (WISP) will have the right to vote, a secure voting system based on the block chain, authenticating each voter in this decentralized platform which brings the better services of high rapid speed.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

And it should be considered by CEDERIS that the running internet market providers would like to monopolize the internet service industry as much as possible. They need a good marketing strategy in order for them to win those internet consumers.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

At ourselves in the country my native and my friends we long ago wait for good Internet. At present at us only one largest provider and he turns back what wants, not looking to consumers interests.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

Another interesting project has been created here in the community of crypto currency. What does cederis bring us? It is a decentralized ledger that guarantee all transactions the transparency of the distributions of their tokens, and the executed terms that is agree between users and cederis services. This project really deserves our support.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

At ourselves in the country my native and my friends we long ago wait for good Internet. At present at us only one largest provider and he turns back what wants, not looking to consumers interests.
It's a very bad situation. One big seller has a monopoly on the internet and can dictate the terms, because the customer has no other choice.
Hope WISP will be able to help people in your country.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

I just realised ISP didnt offer any Bounty Programs? It will be beneficial for them to do so tho. More exposure and promotions are always good for attracting more investors and supporters. I hope they will consider offering.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

Just because of curiosity, I want to ask you: What country are you saing about? it's strange that there is only one provider in the 21st century somewhere. I'm asking because I thought that there are no such situations.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Sorry for you, The absence of competition makes the company offer bad service with high price and I'm assuming that this company company is supported by your government, right? those kinda of companies that will fight cederis for sure.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

I do not know how in your country, but in my country, Internet providers have a powerful lobby in the government and it will be difficult for a new provider to enter this market.

in most of the countries its like that and also in asian countries. If you have no good connections in the government, the chance that you get as foreign company a licence in this country is = 0
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

What more interesting about this project. This project really amazed me. I am one of those people who really wants a fast internet connect so, by the information I have already read regarding the Cederis, it really amazed me and give me hope. A platform that is to create our own ISP - WISP and deploy our own network anywhere in the world!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

I do not know how in your country, but in my country, Internet providers have a powerful lobby in the government and it will be difficult for a new provider to enter this market.

in most of the countries its like that and also in asian countries. If you have no good connections in the government, the chance that you get as foreign company a licence in this country is = 0
But it come with a solution along with the necessary tools to do it without having to waste time in bureaucratic procedures, such as creation of a company, or the management of licensees, or the search for contracts, and contracts with third parties, without the need to pay abusive royalties to pay franchised companies that only think about their own benefit and not about the entrepreneur then think about country prospective.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

Then, they just have to take another country that currently has no internet connection at all and new ISP should be accepted in there.

That will be pretty hard for them to do don't you think because considering the satellite they gonna build and the expenses to materials and also the implementation may take for years to finish.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

I just realised ISP didnt offer any Bounty Programs? It will be beneficial for them to do so tho. More exposure and promotions are always good for attracting more investors and supporters. I hope they will consider offering.

Maybe devs already doing some advertising in other platforms. But I agree that if they will open a bounty campaign then the project will be more expose and it will add more to their popularity.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Well, even if they didn't open a bounty campaign the project is till running good now and a lot of members now are supporting the project. But if ever wisp will be opening a campaign then it will surely boost their popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Maybe devs already doing some advertising in other platforms. But I agree that if they will open a bounty campaign then the project will be more expose and it will add more to their popularity.
Bounty campaign will be a big help for the project especially this kind of project which aims to increase the connections of our internet. The team must set a budget about bounty to increased their popularity so that more potential investors will be interested to know more about their platform

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Noticed it too. Most upcoming and developing platform have the feature of bounty programs. Being able to propagate and spread it to more people will surely help the platform to known in the community and in the internet. Also, it will help the platform to gain more supports(funds) to continue the development of the project.
Why do you think that a bounty program is mandatory? I think if the developer has a large budget to promote the project on the Internet, he can do without a bounty. Of course, a company of signatures must be mandatory or the forum simply will not find out about this project, but there are a lot of investors here.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

It's a very bad situation. One big seller has a monopoly on the internet and can dictate the terms, because the customer has no other choice.
Hope WISP will be able to help people in your country.

Yeah, this is also happening in our country. We can't do anything. I hope Wisp project will be successful and they will expand this project in different countries or make a partnership so that people will have good services and high technology.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: