Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

That why Cederis team using Europe as for their first customers. Congratulation to Europe Citizen, i wish i can live at here, and using the fastest technology like ISP.
Wait. If i don't have any mistake, this project will start at Spain first? And their target maybe only at this country. So any idea for global Cederis?

The team from Spain and project from Spain, but WISP services will be available in any country where Cederis is licensed, first place is Spain since the project start from there and they got license from their government as they told us.second would be Italy and other EU countries and after that we will see WISP provide it globally.

yeah this is the roadmap, but I doubt they can get any licence from asian countries. I think they are going to have enough work in EU countries; especially EU Countries such as Bulgaria, Greek,...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

This project is building a very great internet network which will help people to built their high speed personal network which they can use anywhere in the world. I think this service will create a internet revolution all around the world and become highly valued in the future.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

If cederis operates in my country, for sure 75-90% of internet consumers will transfer to thier service because of thier cheap internet offer.
At ourselves in the country my native and my friends we long ago wait for good Internet. At present at us only one largest provider and he turns back what wants, not looking to consumers interests.

That's the problem if you have oligarchs in your country who monopolize almost everything. From water, light and even internet. Hopefully this project is a real game changer in the industry of internet service.

Huh? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or no but doubt there's any country which monopolises light as a resource. That's one of the few things they cant
Yes if only this project is in every country it will succeed with very huge margins but it is very hard to do that because of the legal and difficulties first but it is totally possible and it will take time but it's very probable that it will happen.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

This project is building a very great internet network which will help people to built their high speed personal network which they can use anywhere in the world. I think this service will create a internet revolution all around the world and become highly valued in the future.
indeed this project is worth our support because this project looks very good by using this latest network will make this project very in love.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

if the Cederis project does a really good job, then we can have a good platform for the Internet of a new level. In my opinion this will be a real breakthrough in Internet technologies.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

indeed this project is worth our support because this project looks very good by using this latest network will make this project very in love.

I think the other good news for that is there is a  very trusted ESCROW hold the funds of this project, So we can assure that the money of our investor will not go to waste and disappear.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

I think the other good news for that is there is a  very trusted ESCROW hold the funds of this project, So we can assure that the money of our investor will not go to waste and disappear.
Well, it might be good for a bounty to keep the funds of the project can be safe, can you tell whom the guy was? I wanted to contact him.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:54:35 AM

Today the problem of bad Internet is familiar to many countries. Thanks to this project we will be able to use a better Internet connection, and for this we need to do more advertising of this project.You many of the countries don't have a good internet connection quality or internet itself at all some countries in Asia the and most of the Africa don't have fast internet we can improve.
I don't totally understand what you are trying to say but one thing for sure is that this kind of platform to think is really good. Because there aim is to give the people a better internet connection. Also, the team must at least have a bounty program for them to expose their platform and increase the chance to have more supporters.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

All I say is that, I hope that my country have implement this kind of internet service. Also, with the platform that Cederis have, any user will know the status of your connection, the history of use, and if he wants, he can resell the surplus of your bandwidth to neighbors or friends. I can see that there is a lot of great features and capabilities that Cederis have so I will really looking forward to this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

All I say is that, I hope that my country have implement this kind of internet service. Also, with the platform that Cederis have, any user will know the status of your connection, the history of use, and if he wants, he can resell the surplus of your bandwidth to neighbors or friends. I can see that there is a lot of great features and capabilities that Cederis have so I will really looking forward to this project.

This project is still new and in ico phase only. Let's all hope first that the ico will succeed and this project will have huge supports from the community. If this will happen then next is fulfilling their roadmap.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Amalagar

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

What blockchain is it running on?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

It will run under Ethereum platform. It is still under the ICO phase. Thus, it needs more investors through ICO so that the team developers can make this happen.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

This project is still new and in ico phase only. Let's all hope first that the ico will succeed and this project will have huge supports from the community. If this will happen then next is fulfilling their roadmap.
If given enough support from the community and other upcoming users, it will surely succeed and help the development process of making it the right platform in dealing with this ISP problems. We all know that some countries are having a bad connection or a good connection at all but needs a higher cost to subscribe for that stable and reliable connection.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

if the Cederis project does a really good job, then we can have a good platform for the Internet of a new level. In my opinion this will be a real breakthrough in Internet technologies.
Cederis project concept has a nice innovation in terms of there internet services but the problem is how they can get more support from the investors. For me, I think they need to offer more bonuses and do something how they can attract more investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

Internet subscribers are deprived of providing a great internet service nowadays. The huge telcos sre even limiting the bandwidth of thier data to us subscribers which is not fair since we are payjng them the right amount so we deserve to get better service.
Almost all Internet providers do this! They do not provide the services for which we pay money. They reduce the speed of the Internet, and we pay for the large. We need a good internet provider.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

We have all sentiments with regards to the service of all internet service providers in our countries. Let's just hope that this project will aim to develop more and aiming to expend intercontinental to give us good services.

Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

That why Cederis team using Europe as for their first customers. Congratulation to Europe Citizen, i wish i can live at here, and using the fastest technology like ISP.
Wait. If i don't have any mistake, this project will start at Spain first? And their target maybe only at this country. So any idea for global Cederis?

The team from Spain and project from Spain, but WISP services will be available in any country where Cederis is licensed, first place is Spain since the project start from there and they got license from their government as they told us.second would be Italy and other EU countries and after that we will see WISP provide it globally.

yeah this is the roadmap, but I doubt they can get any licence from asian countries. I think they are going to have enough work in EU countries; especially EU Countries such as Bulgaria, Greek,...
It will take much time for the project to spread in aisa as government in asia does not license the Cederis easily and they will need huge support from people to make this services available globally. This project has the potential to grow in the world market and they will surely achive their gols which are mentioned in the roadmap.

great, if you have any success getting an access for ISP (licence or something that makes ISP legit in your country) please give the info here so that we in other asian countries can try this also ...
Inskchen

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

It will take much time for the project to spread in aisa as government in asia does not license the Cederis easily and they will need huge support from people to make this services available globally. This project has the potential to grow in the world market and they will surely achive their gols which are mentioned in the roadmap.

great, if you have any success getting an access for ISP (licence or something that makes ISP legit in your country) please give the info here so that we in other asian countries can try this also ...
The project I understand it should be licensed everywhere and the only way out is to find partners in different countries. I read that the developer is ready to attract partners and this is very good.
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

Is the project based in a country with a stable economy? for example, would you feel safer putting your money into a project based in Venezuela or Switzerland?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

It will run under Ethereum platform. It is still under the ICO phase. Thus, it needs more investors through ICO so that the team developers can make this happen.

You are right, the ico is still on going and this project needs to get more supporters that will help them to spread news about wisp in social medias so that more investors will be attracted to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: