Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]⭐[DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM TO DEMOCRATIZE ISP]⭐[COLLABORATIVE WISP]✅  (Read 3822 times)
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:54 PM

This project is building a very great internet network which will help people to built their high speed personal network which they can use anywhere in the world. I think this service will create a internet revolution all around the world and become highly valued in the future.
if the Cederis project does a really good job, then we can have a good platform for the Internet of a new level. In my opinion this will be a real breakthrough in Internet technologies.
Cederis project concept has a nice innovation in terms of there internet services but the problem is how they can get more support from the investors. For me, I think they need to offer more bonuses and do something how they can attract more investors.

yes here the team must move how to get a lot of investors and bonuses must also be taken into account so as to ensure profits for the investors Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

What blockchain is it running on?

It will run under Ethereum platform. It is still under the ICO phase. Thus, it needs more investors through ICO so that the team developers can make this happen.
From where you have information that token has been not yet created? It seems to me that already all it is ready, they simply do not show contract-address.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

All I say is that, I hope that my country have implement this kind of internet service. Also, with the platform that Cederis have, any user will know the status of your connection, the history of use, and if he wants, he can resell the surplus of your bandwidth to neighbors or friends. I can see that there is a lot of great features and capabilities that Cederis have so I will really looking forward to this project.

This project is still new and in ico phase only. Let's all hope first that the ico will succeed and this project will have huge supports from the community. If this will happen then next is fulfilling their roadmap.
If given enough support from the community and other upcoming users, it will surely succeed and help the development process of making it the right platform in dealing with this ISP problems. We all know that some countries are having a bad connection or a good connection at all but needs a higher cost to subscribe for that stable and reliable connection.
Yeah, having their great platforms which for sure will benefited by everybody by having low cost and quality internet connections. We hope that this project will be success as I believe this can really gives big help on our society having a high speed internet connections.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

This project is building a very great internet network which will help people to built their high speed personal network which they can use anywhere in the world. I think this service will create a internet revolution all around the world and become highly valued in the future.
if the Cederis project does a really good job, then we can have a good platform for the Internet of a new level. In my opinion this will be a real breakthrough in Internet technologies.
Cederis project concept has a nice innovation in terms of there internet services but the problem is how they can get more support from the investors. For me, I think they need to offer more bonuses and do something how they can attract more investors.

yes here the team must move how to get a lot of investors and bonuses must also be taken into account so as to ensure profits for the investors Wink

Great, we will never regret as we choose to support this spectacular project having the new devices allow a massive scalability of subscribers and the scalability in the existing towers, as well as the easy expansion of new super computer which is the master node that will boost our internet connections throughout the world.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

It will run under Ethereum platform. It is still under the ICO phase. Thus, it needs more investors through ICO so that the team developers can make this happen.

Yeah it's yet another ERC20 coin (I'm super tempted to call it a shitcoin at this point just cause ERC20 token spam). I highly doubt they're gonna pull off much ngl
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

the problem is that they just dont have bounty and mostly ico bounty is like a stepping stone to the next phase of project awareness and interactivity (telegram) i hope they announce bounty soon

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

the problem is that they just dont have bounty and mostly ico bounty is like a stepping stone to the next phase of project awareness and interactivity (telegram) i hope they announce bounty soon
As demand plus availability is equal to opportunity, ISP is having better demand as many make payments and still utilizing the 1990s speed but this revolution in the crypto industry is setting a new trend with ultimate rapid speed so as there is high demand attention is automatically grabbing the users to avail this benefit.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

As demand plus availability is equal to opportunity, ISP is having better demand as many make payments and still utilizing the 1990s speed but this revolution in the crypto industry is setting a new trend with ultimate rapid speed so as there is high demand attention is automatically grabbing the users to avail this benefit.
People can avail the benefits of this project and its token by supporting it if they have a proper bounty campaign to reward people. This will increase the investment in the project and also spread the project in worldwide as people all around the world in the crypto industry come here on this platform. Translation campaign will make a huge difference in the investment.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

People can avail the benefits of this project and its token by supporting it if they have a proper bounty campaign to reward people. This will increase the investment in the project and also spread the project in worldwide as people all around the world in the crypto industry come here on this platform. Translation campaign will make a huge difference in the investment.
They might have their internal demand on basing the need of the people but bounty campaign and the supporters work flow in the media of social system delivers reaching huge group avail this benefit and there will be better profits ultimately, it is better to go with bounty to get more investors and make a better spark from the ICO phase.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

All I say is that, I hope that my country have implement this kind of internet service. Also, with the platform that Cederis have, any user will know the status of your connection, the history of use, and if he wants, he can resell the surplus of your bandwidth to neighbors or friends. I can see that there is a lot of great features and capabilities that Cederis have so I will really looking forward to this project.

This project is still new and in ico phase only. Let's all hope first that the ico will succeed and this project will have huge supports from the community. If this will happen then next is fulfilling their roadmap.
If given enough support from the community and other upcoming users, it will surely succeed and help the development process of making it the right platform in dealing with this ISP problems. We all know that some countries are having a bad connection or a good connection at all but needs a higher cost to subscribe for that stable and reliable connection.
Nope, in my opinion, Cederis still young business and they must reach their goal at Spain before want increasing their market after. Anyway, i hope they can collect more capital for do their business via ICO.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

I want to see the perspective of ICO experts about this project. Can you provide us with a link to ICO rating for this project and maybe some of the blogs about CEDRIS?
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

I want to see the perspective of ICO experts about this project. Can you provide us with a link to ICO rating for this project and maybe some of the blogs about CEDRIS?
This is your link of Cederis rating : https://icobench.com/ico/cederis. Have you will have right decision after read it Smiley. Maybe Cederis is small project only.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

That why Cederis team using Europe as for their first customers. Congratulation to Europe Citizen, i wish i can live at here, and using the fastest technology like ISP.
Wait. If i don't have any mistake, this project will start at Spain first? And their target maybe only at this country. So any idea for global Cederis?

The team from Spain and project from Spain, but WISP services will be available in any country where Cederis is licensed, first place is Spain since the project start from there and they got license from their government as they told us.second would be Italy and other EU countries and after that we will see WISP provide it globally.

yeah this is the roadmap, but I doubt they can get any licence from asian countries. I think they are going to have enough work in EU countries; especially EU Countries such as Bulgaria, Greek,...

If Cederis became a well knows company in Europe and has good reputation, you probably see those countries giving licences to Cederis as well, we already seen that happen with some companies.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

This is your link of Cederis rating : https://icobench.com/ico/cederis. Have you will have right decision after read it Smiley. Maybe Cederis is small project only.

With in a short period Cederis got 3.6 rating which is a fabulous go for success in the industry as its service scope is really deserving with a better outcome of rapid speed service many keep attention choosing Cederis to invest as we pay and networks even provide no speed but we can do with Cederis all deserving by being our own ISP.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

That why Cederis team using Europe as for their first customers. Congratulation to Europe Citizen, i wish i can live at here, and using the fastest technology like ISP.
Wait. If i don't have any mistake, this project will start at Spain first? And their target maybe only at this country. So any idea for global Cederis?

The team from Spain and project from Spain, but WISP services will be available in any country where Cederis is licensed, first place is Spain since the project start from there and they got license from their government as they told us.second would be Italy and other EU countries and after that we will see WISP provide it globally.

yeah this is the roadmap, but I doubt they can get any licence from asian countries. I think they are going to have enough work in EU countries; especially EU Countries such as Bulgaria, Greek,...

If Cederis became a well knows company in Europe and has good reputation, you probably see those countries giving licences to Cederis as well, we already seen that happen with some companies.

which countries and which examples do you mean?  Things are working different here in asia. I also would like to wellcome this system in eastern asia, but I know how hard its going to be, even the project gets successful in European countries.
cederis (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

The website doesn't indicate what round is the ICO sale now.  I think I missed the 40% bonus but the soft cap is far from achieving it. Is because it lacks advertising?

441753.6667 sold of tokens, and 59,52% SoftCap, so it's not that far only half remain and it's still three round.
Bonus : 40% January 16th to January 28th
            20% January 29th to Feb 04th
            10% Febrery 05th to Feb 11th
            0% Febrery 12th to Feb 18th
In fact, the developer does not have much time left, what will the team do if they do not collect the software cap?

We will talk to all investors to ask what they want to do. Because on our rules, we put if we dont arrive, sebastian ju, our escrow refund all.
Anyway, if ico not reaches sftcap, we continues anyway with the project with our funds, remember that we are a company that works and we are doing the network, so the project continues.

Cederis.io - Crowdsale starts 16t January -
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.
As for me i only waiting they will running and make a chance for us as reseller their ISP services Wink I really want to be a business man as ISP provider.

Once ico ends, regardless if the minimum is reached, we will put the platform in motion, since we have many requests in our country to be isp, besides that as we have said in other occasions, we are dedicated to this and it is our job,

We will put nodes on sale in Spain for whoever wants, can buy it wherever he lives, and we will also accept requests from other countries to go groping the market,

cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

I think the developer is risking collecting money for ISO, so the price of the crypt can be reduced and there is not enough money to start the project. I hope the team will collect more money than planned.
With correct marketing, with good support of the community and with due work of the command on the embodiment of their own idea to li - all should be proper and price will not at all  fail. Not be by the pessimist.

You are right, if devs are really active and sincere with the project there is no way that this project will not continue. They only need to have many active supporters and investors.

There is a way it wont continue and that is not getting enough funding, that has stumped 100s of projects and can stunt pretty much any project out there
As we have said, our continued project is not linked to the ico reaching the minimum. We will continue with the project as well.

ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

great project, good luck team
cederis (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

I know this project will running at Spain and Europe first, but i still want know are they have any idea for make business at global?
For many years we have been dedicated to wireless technology, and we have installed networks all over the world, that has given us knowledge of how some countries are with respect to technologies and their access. If we have the opportunity in 2018 to take, for example, licenses in a country like nigeria, which is growing more than 100% a year, or Argentina, Mexico, we will do it and we will implant our platform, in our team we have colleagues from Argentina, venezuela, senegal, ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: