Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will people lose intrest?  (Read 6651 times)
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

There are some better cryptoes than Bitcoin to be honest. I think that Etherium and Litecoin would take place if bitcoin do die because of the high fees. But, I personally think that most of the users of bitcoin would not even lose interest there are more and more and becoming cryptocurrency enthusiast. 2017 is the year Bitcoin got it's attention from the public it's hard for Bitcoin to stop at this moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:59:17 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose interest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

It depends on how bitcoin will end if it was because of cyber attack then all of the bitcoin users and altcoin users are affected and their trust at investing on different altcoin is going to get stained with fear and if that's happened it was great lost in all cryptocurrencies. But in another case, if the government is the reason behind the end of the bitcoin then the society will still continue to invest in other cryptocurrencies.

If bitcoin is going to end I will invest in ETH and Lite coin.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

This kind of speculation drives me crazy but I don’t think bitcoin will go down. The market is too much wide spread now to make it unstable and go down. But if any case it happened then I think people will start moving the attending towards more centarslied currencies like Ripple. The reason is they will at least be sure that centralisation process will keep them safer for long terms and there invest would be in good hands. Trying to invest into other decentralised currency would be then obnoxious really as everyone will loose money over the bitcoin and it will create fear some situation in mind that “now decentralised currency won’t work”. Whatever it is the scenario would be really bad to see with our eyes and mind.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

I dont see a reason why people will lose interest .because in the first place how can you lose interest if the first step is will get you to be rich and to earn more money. Aside from that if you exert effort to do the task it will gonna lose your interest if you love what you are doing definitely you can have interest for it.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

Ethereum or Litecoin would probably take the place of bitcoin. If bitcoin were to die tomorrow, it would probably drag down the altcoins with it as well, but if you give altcoins some time until they can establish themselves, they wouldn't be harmed in my opinion. An altcoin may eventually take the place of btc as the best crypto as well, especially considering the scalability issues that btc might face in the near future.

Totally agree with this one. We have to consider all possibilities and an altcoin taking over btc is one of those although we cannot say when. And if I were also to chose I'd back up your statement and say that it's either ethereum or litecoin.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:52:08 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?
If bitcoin died tomorrow i think people will not lose interest in cryptos because there were a lot of cryptos that already exist and already has a role and value on the market,litecoin and etherium also made their own history in the coinmarket cap..i have also known a new crypto that have just started that has visible  CEO has a company,has its own blockchain and has its own business..thats why i dont really think that bitcoin would fall it takes time if this would happen,bitcoin is too big to fail most especially these days that its price continue to suprise us that had already reach to $18k+ and if theres a sudden drops it cant lower to $10k..still the price is too high.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

People lose interest to bitcoin cuz it's very expensive. Only big sharks are buying and trading BTC, newbies stick with altcoins, so it's obvious that their popularity will grow.
It is not like so mate bitcoin is being use by high and low status people but it is very important to have knowledge if you are not having money to invest I mean most of the time poor mind got very expensive mind and poor people are really good as they got high knowledge so they can use it and join bitcoin signature campaign to make high profit and holding bitcoin for the reason of profit now a lot of new people are taking interest in bitcoin.

Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:00 PM

Hello!

If bitcoin died do you think people will lose intrest in other cryptos aswell? which altcoin would you invest in if there were no bitcoin?

Bitcoin won't die as far as I know. Before when only a few number of people believed on bitcoin, bitcoin is already alive and kicking. And right now, a lot of people are already interested on it.
Bitcoin dying is nearly impossible.
And if bitcoin died like what you said, I would probably invest in ethereum 2.0 if ever I'm still alive by then
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:34:24 AM

On my opinion, bitcoin will not die and I’m pretty sure about it. Infact people are getting more interested in joining and investing to bitcoin. Because the value is getting higher and higher which is good. It’s a good way to invest your money from it because you will definitely earn big return.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:35:23 AM

Hello!

if bitcoin die all cryptos will lost half or more of them value . ver will try to make BCH replace bitcoin place.

ETH and litecoin will be my choose 
btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:38:52 AM

Hello!

I think so they will lose their hope on their other cryptos as well if the bitcoin failed because bitcoin is considered as the king of crypto so people are investing on cryptos due to bitcoins growth over the years,they think some coin will also givr us the same profit in future so only they are investing on other cryotocurrency.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:06:09 AM

I think people will not lose interest even if Bitcoin die but interest is the feeling of wanting to know or learn about something or someone,on this point, learning has no end. It is possible to loss interest on something and later rebuild interest on thesame thing. Finally,Interest lost on Bitcoin could affect the entire interest on cryptocurrency technology.
I don't think this is the right way looking at this matter. The interest is all about the bitcoin and OP is asking what would happen if bitcoin dies. Will it really drive people away from bitcoin and will they be attached towards the alt coins etc.

According to me I really believe that people will have to put their money somewhere so they will choose some of the best coins in the alt list and then they will transfer the funds in there. Because bitcoin would be a lot for the fiat conversion and the fiat conversion might shut temporary so people will have no choice but to invest into alts. This is what might happen according to me. It could be forceful transfer or may be individual.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

if bitcoin will lose . if that happens maybe the ethereum platform will carry it out. people may invest in ethereum because of its good platform.
imamimam1234

Activity: 316
Merit: 101

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:17:21 AM

Hello!

I think yes if bitcoin died, people will lose interest, but who knows for how long, because many other crypto have good rates nowadays. maybe ethereum ,ethereum has been used for many ICOs, it's surely helps ethereum rates to raise in the future.CMIIW Smiley
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

What if all blockchains lose, in far future ofcource. Can you imagine something what can be replace row of crypto blocks ?

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:18:56 AM

Even in the event of the death of bitcoin (which is unlikely), another crypto currency will come into its place. The development of the crypto-currency market can not be stopped by prohibitions. It evolves, creating new products.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

Bitcoin introduced cryptocurrency to the world. So anything happen to bitcoin it will definitely make an impact on other cryptocurrencies. Investors or traders always change their investing options from time to time; if anything happens to bitcoin they will shift their fund to some other currencies. But they will not invest in altcoins, because altcoins are the shadows of bitcoins. They are there because of bitcoins, i don’t think anyone will invest in cryptocurrency. People will lose their interest completely.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:43:03 AM

People lose interest to bitcoin cuz it's very expensive. Only big sharks are buying and trading BTC, newbies stick with altcoins, so it's obvious that their popularity will grow.
  Future is very much unpredictable and there are chances that thing can happen in other way unlike what we are thinking. Based on the past record and current statistics, I am very much sure that bitcoin will never disappoint its investors. People will keep on investing more money in bitcoin and more number of people will be investing their money into bitcoin. We should always hope for the best.
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

Bitcoin enthusiasts do not lose interest, even as China tightens its control over the use of crypto currency.

"As long as there is money exchange somewhere in the world, bitcoin is useful all over the world," says Roger Ver. One of the earliest investors in bitcoin known as his god Bitcoin for preaching about digital currencies.

China plans to ban bitcoin trading and other virtual currencies in the domestic market, facing another blow to the $ 150 billion crypto currency market after the country banned the offer early last week, Bloomberg News reported Monday.

The ban will only apply to trading crypto exchange on the exchange, according to people familiar with the matter, who asked not to be named because the information is personal.

Bitcoin has slumped on Friday after Caixin magazine reported China's plan to limit the biggest drop in the past two months. The country accounts for about 23 percent of bitcoin trade and is also home to many of the world's largest bitcoin miners, who use large amounts of computing power to confirm transactions in digital currencies.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:06 AM

Future is very much unpredictable and there are chances that thing can happen in other way unlike what we are thinking. Based on the past record and current statistics, I am very much sure that bitcoin will never disappoint its investors. People will keep on investing more money in bitcoin and more number of people will be investing their money into bitcoin. We should always hope for the best.
Other than just people spending money on Bitcoin, the technolody will improve most payments systems that are being used today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: