Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Wow, I was waiting so long for the whitepaper and than that massive document:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1B_jZbFsj46lASErz3JQC7uMD9JvlhO/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for all the inforamtion it it a awesome approach. I need time to study it.

Is there a one-pager for this whitepaper. I dont know how to go through this.
there is no one paper on her hompage, but there is a Brochure with only 28 pages on her website. Take a look. Wink

First, all were waiting for the Whitepaper and now when it's published, we are looking for a shorter version. It's a bit understandable. Almost 300 pages is quite a lot, I think I'll also stick to the brochure. If I there are questions, I'll probably stick to the telegram channel and ask them there directly.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

but now you can see the team is serious and its normal that they need so long time for the whitepaper. Wink
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1B_jZbFsj46lASErz3JQC7uMD9JvlhO/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for all the inforamtion it it a awesome approach. I need time to study it.

there is no one paper on her hompage, but there is a Brochure with only 28 pages on her website. Take a look. Wink

First, all were waiting for the Whitepaper and now when it's published, we are looking for a shorter version. It's a bit understandable. Almost 300 pages is quite a lot, I think I'll also stick to the brochure. If I there are questions, I'll probably stick to the telegram channel and ask them there directly.

True. Even if it takes me some time, a 300 page wp is more lovable then a 50 page wp. Its really taking some of my free time but iam really interested in the project - i feel definetly much better with this big 300 page essay even it takes days of my free time to plough through. But it really looks worth it. Here and there are some minor conecerns which could have worked better out in detail but I feel really confident with this ICO.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

yeah its true, check our web-site and you will find more information about our team members http://www.ehfirst.io/#team
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

The brochure is really good to take a first look at the project. but if you think further and all the aspects - laws, privacy concerns, data processing, business relations, and so on... you will get a lot of questions for yourself if you are really interested in the project. now we have the wp to answer the remaining questions and everytime i think of something new and look it up in the wp, its most of the time mentioned or in a side-article. So they thought of that and tried to handle it. The wp really gave me a boost in confidence for this blockchain.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

Wow, what a whitepaper, so much details in it, read about 20 pages and even if it is many I can say, its well structered and you will find anything you need quickly with the Table of Contents.
Much work in it, but this is good, because it shows, that there is a working team behind it.
That's true I think that scammers would not do so much work and write a 200+ pages whitepaper. I think this project is quite under the radar at the moment but many investors will come in the future.

It's true it is under the radar. It's also designed for long term holders, the real investors.

You can really see how professional it is.
I still await EHealth reviews, I hope you take into account that the project is something great but needs to be analyzed as long term, some sites simply do not analyze well what they are implementing. But EHealth deserves attention and good reviews

Hmm most reviews I've ever read from ICO review sites are biased and not truthful. Anyone know of a good site?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Wow, what a whitepaper, so much details in it, read about 20 pages and even if it is many I can say, its well structered and you will find anything you need quickly with the Table of Contents.
Much work in it, but this is good, because it shows, that there is a working team behind it.
That's true I think that scammers would not do so much work and write a 200+ pages whitepaper. I think this project is quite under the radar at the moment but many investors will come in the future.

It's true it is under the radar. It's also designed for long term holders, the real investors.

I still await EHealth reviews, I hope you take into account that the project is something great but needs to be analyzed as long term, some sites simply do not analyze well what they are implementing. But EHealth deserves attention and good reviews

Hmm most reviews I've ever read from ICO review sites are biased and not truthful. Anyone know of a good site?

The best thing is to compare different rating/review sites, like ICOBench, ICODrops, ICORatings etc. But in the end you should do your own research and not rely only on these sites.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

The best thing is to compare different rating/review sites, like ICOBench, ICODrops, ICORatings etc. But in the end you should do your own research and not rely only on these sites.
First of all you should do your own due diligence. Then you can rely on the opinion of the other people
EdChain

Activity: 271
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Yeah! Totally agree!!

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

Yeah! Totally agree!!

Cool, the whitepaper's out? Let me check!

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

Yeah! Totally agree!!

I am going to try to tackle the relevant pieces of the whitepaper again tonight. The parts that I find relevant that is. This whitepaper should be an audiobook or YouTube mini-series. I'd finish it that way.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Yeah! Totally agree!!

Cool, the whitepaper's out? Let me check!

calculate a day or maybe two. it got 280 pages Wink
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

7th of February should end the private sale, at that point will be interesting to know how much was raised already. I believe the team must have connections to investors in the field given their stellar work experience.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

7th of February should end the private sale, at that point will be interesting to know how much was raised already. I believe the team must have connections to investors in the field given their stellar work experience.

I think it should be going well. They have a professional team and a solid project.

If some of the investors were waiting for the whitepaper, they got it and probably sending the funds now. Still, i am curious about the amount they will get too.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

I think it should be going well. They have a professional team and a solid project.

If some of the investors were waiting for the whitepaper, they got it and probably sending the funds now. Still, i am curious about the amount they will get too.

It would be great to have a counter for the ammount of contributions sent. So we can follow the succes of the project with investors.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

It would be great to have a counter for the ammount of contributions sent. So we can follow the succes of the project with investors.

This kind of counter never happens on private sale phase. Sometimes happen on pre-sale which even not usually. Most of the time they put the counter on the ico phase.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

This kind of counter never happens on private sale phase. Sometimes happen on pre-sale which even not usually. Most of the time they put the counter on the ico phase.

Yes, I don't think there will be a counter. When the private sale is over they will at some point disclose how much funds they have raised though. Investors need to know this in order to calculate the market cap.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

Yes, I don't think there will be a counter. When the private sale is over they will at some point disclose how much funds they have raised though. Investors need to know this in order to calculate the market cap.

Is also helping confidence in small investors when they see big players have already invested.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Yep, I am also interested in knowing how much they will raise during private sale. Have devs told something so far if they will make it public?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

There should also be an indication of the price at which the tokens were sold at (ie. how much of a discount the private investors received), which will also factor in when public investors do their due diligence research on whether to participate or not.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: