Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

Did we got any infos so far if eHealth has a direct connection to SENS?

What do you mean by SENS?

SENS is a research foundation in which Aubrey de Grey is the Chief Sience Officer. I don't know much about it but it looks promising and we talked about it some weeks back here, but still no one knows if there is a connection between SENS and eHealth. Also Vitalik Buterin has made donations to SENS if I am not mistaken.

Yep, he donated substantial amount.

They may become integrated project or some kind of a partnership i guess.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

SENS is a research foundation in which Aubrey de Grey is the Chief Sience Officer. I don't know much about it but it looks promising and we talked about it some weeks back here, but still no one knows if there is a connection between SENS and eHealth. Also Vitalik Buterin has made donations to SENS if I am not mistaken.

i don't get the point why vitals donation for an other project is so important for this one
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

im still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper but i guess, even if they make it, i wont read it Smiley got better things to do ><"

they should do videos, so people like me, do get more insight on the project, without reading the wp.

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.

Have a look at their other media channels, they have uploaded some promotional videos....no demo yet but its audio visual Cheesy

It will cost alot to make a demo, it's not a simple website or android apps anyone can make
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

im still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper but i guess, even if they make it, i wont read it Smiley got better things to do ><"

they should do videos, so people like me, do get more insight on the project, without reading the wp.

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.

Have a look at their other media channels, they have uploaded some promotional videos....no demo yet but its audio visual Cheesy

It will cost alot to make a demo, it's not a simple website or android apps anyone can make

Nothing comes cheap, you have to put some initial capital in every startup business and take a risk if you believe in it. They have to know, that having a demo will increase their chances to reach hard cap and i think the risk is worth the reward in this case.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Actually they've uploaded 13 videos on their channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA/videos

But i think they should upload more video like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXOmPnUOac
To give more vision about their product.

I watched with difficulty until the end of one video about aging. Why is it so boring, like a conference or some kind of lecture. For investors, it would be necessary to make video of smaller length and more attractive. And then when too much white paper filled with scientific articles, videos for professors, then it starts to worry, as it begins to seem that this is deceiving people by pseudoscientific. Really famous scientists bring their thoughts in a simple form. For example, Stephen Hawking in his popular books.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

i don't get the point why vitals donation for an other project is so important for this one

Aubrey is in eHealth team and is widely recognized as one of the major expert in what regard aging
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

Aubrey is in eHealth team and is widely recognized as one of the major expert in what regard aging

As for why Vitaliks donation might be important, Vitalik has so many followers on Twitter and is the most famous guy in Crypto. So him donating to a project like that puts similar and related projects on the radar of his followers as well.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

This is a test of the level of the components of the equipment that are internationally recognized.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

EHF has no direct connection with SENS due to different products (IT-platform vs. anti-aging drugs and longevity studies).
Aubrey is an Advisor of EHF.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

EHF has no direct connection with SENS due to different products (IT-platform vs. anti-aging drugs and longevity studies).

why is SENS mentioned to often here recently? did I miss something? The one is beauty, the other one is health - i cant relate them
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

why is SENS mentioned to often here recently? did I miss something? The one is beauty, the other one is health - i cant relate them

It is because SEnS received a bunch of donation from Vitalik Buterin if I am not mistakenly read. And some people want to know if there is a connection between ehealth and sens.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

It is because SEnS received a bunch of donation from Vitalik Buterin if I am not mistakenly read. And some people want to know if there is a connection between ehealth and sens.
Ah thanks! That makes sense.
Also I just rewatched the presentation video of EHF again (quoted a few posts above) and they specifically mention age-related diseases.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

But i think they should upload more video like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXOmPnUOac

I watched with difficulty until the end of one video about aging. Why is it so boring, like a conference or some kind of lecture. For investors, it would be necessary to make video of smaller length and more attractive. And then when too much white paper filled with scientific articles, videos for professors, then it starts to worry, as it begins to seem that this is deceiving people by pseudoscientific. Really famous scientists bring their thoughts in a simple form. For example, Stephen Hawking in his popular books.
It looks like videos have been designed for another scientifics but normal investors are overwhelmed by so much information. I agree in that they need to make more simple promotional videos.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

It looks like videos have been designed for another scientifics but normal investors are overwhelmed by so much information. I agree in that they need to make more simple promotional videos.

I think the videos they are making now they quite good on that aspect, short and coincise but, if you want to invest its logical wanting to know as much as possible i think
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

I think the videos they are making now they quite good on that aspect, short and coincise but, if you want to invest its logical wanting to know as much as possible i think
But its true that the videos are less attractive for common people.
Maybe it would be good if they hire a good video producer/maker or someone who can make the video more attractive.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

Ah thanks! That makes sense.
Also I just rewatched the presentation video of EHF again (quoted a few posts above) and they specifically mention age-related diseases.

As I stated earlier it's more becoming a research program and moving away from health diagnosis platform
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 01:52:35 PM by king_of_alts

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.

Maybe it would be good if they hire a good video producer/maker or someone who can make the video more attractive.

Their latest videos are already quite short, only a couple of minutes and they address question that came up in this thread. I think it's a good way to interact with the community but more purely marketing related videos would be beneficial as well of course.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.

Their latest videos are already quite short, only a couple of minutes and they address question that came up in this thread. I think it's a good way to interact with the community but more purely marketing related videos would be beneficial as well of course.
Yes, it would be interesting to produce more videos with an emphasis on marketing, related to the peculiarities of the project. But in relation to the interaction with the Community, they have performed an excellent work of interaction in the most varied platforms
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

I admire EHF vision to enrich human lives and I seldom see projects like this that give utmost value to humanity by integrating different kinds of technology in order to achieve its goal. Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

Where is the beauty in SENS? It is about anti-aging drugs but with a longvity aspect, not that they want to keep you beautiful like the shit creams you can buy in the local drug stores (which not even really work lol).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: