Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

im still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper but i guess, even if they make it, i wont read it Smiley got better things to do ><"

they should do videos, so people like me, do get more insight on the project, without reading the wp.

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.
Actually they've uploaded 13 videos on their channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA/videos

But i think they should upload more video like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXOmPnUOac
To give more vision about their product.

I watched with difficulty until the end of one video about aging. Why is it so boring, like a conference or some kind of lecture. For investors, it would be necessary to make video of smaller length and more attractive. And then when too much white paper filled with scientific articles, videos for professors, then it starts to worry, as it begins to seem that this is deceiving people by pseudoscientific. Really famous scientists bring their thoughts in a simple form. For example, Stephen Hawking in his popular books.
It looks like videos have been designed for another scientifics but normal investors are overwhelmed by so much information. I agree in that they need to make more simple promotional videos.

I think the videos they are making now they quite good on that aspect, short and coincise but, if you want to invest its logical wanting to know as much as possible i think
But its true that the videos are less attractive for common people.
Maybe it would be good if they hire a good video producer/maker or someone who can make the video more attractive.

Their latest videos are already quite short, only a couple of minutes and they address question that came up in this thread. I think it's a good way to interact with the community but more purely marketing related videos would be beneficial as well of course.
Yes, it would be interesting to produce more videos with an emphasis on marketing, related to the peculiarities of the project. But in relation to the interaction with the Community, they have performed an excellent work of interaction in the most varied platforms
you are right more marketing would be great. If you look at telegram for examle the community there is not very active. Maybe you can improve this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

"The United States of America:
The U.S. citizens and residents could participate in ICOs, but there are novel regulation rules for that.
Participation of U.S. citizens and residents in eHealth First's ICO is not prohibited by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or U.S. law. However, despite the recent investigation of The DAO and SEC Report No. 81207 ("SEC Report"), establishing the status of an Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") as "securities" subject to regulation under U.S. law, ICO investors are uncertain, especially with respect to ICO's offered by foreign companies, such as eHealth First.
Basing on the review of the U.S. current legislation, the eHealth First Project Team considers, that the EHF Token isn't a security.
Nevertheless, eHealth First makes no promise of compliance with SEC regulations with regards to this ICO. Although eHealth First fully believes in the innovation and success of this project, it advises all potential investors that ICO investments carry certain risks and uncertainties. U.S. citizens and residents seeking to invest in this ICO are urged to independently assess all emerging risks. We provide the Guide for U.S. investors to help foster understanding of the current legal status of ICOs in the U.S., specifically ICOs offered by foreign companies, but we are not providing legal advice on this subject."

Saw this on the website. Are you suggesting US citizens can legally participate in the ICO should they understand that it is not an IPO equivalent of cryptocurrency?

Basically, yes. If the token is not a security token, technically, the above mentioned rules does not apply, but since many countries still don't have clear rules about cryptocurrency in general and ICOs in particular, investing in ICOs still represents a risk, especially in America.

It is risk alright, whether in US or elsewhere in the world. What I thought was bold of eHealth First is to say you can participate when many ICOs wouldn't. It's a Swiss company registered in EU, would this jeopardise any future operations in the US because it doesn't meet the regulatory diktats on ICOs?
Have they done the test to determine if the token is security or utility, i thought there is a company who want to do it but i forgot the name.

I think that there should be a list of qualities that a token should possess in order to be qualified as a security token. Like paying dividends, for example. I don't think that eHealth token qualifies. It was said somewhere that it's a utility token, no?

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Hello everybody! You need to know that all unsold during ICO tokens will be burned and EHF tokens will be available
on the crypto-exchange markets since the end of 2018.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Hello everybody! You need to know that all unsold during ICO tokens will be burned and EHF tokens will be available

that's great man. tokens should be burned that aren't sold.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Good news, I like projects that prefers to burn unsold tokens, many people prefers like this i think because decreasing supply affects good on tokens, these type of tokens' price increased almost everytime.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Does this mean there won't be further ICO rounds? Or will unsold tokens only be burned after the 2nd or whatever ICO round?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Did we got any infos so far if eHealth has a direct connection to SENS?
EHF has no direct connection with SENS due to different products (IT-platform vs. anti-aging drugs and longevity studies).
Aubrey is an Advisor of EHF.

why is SENS mentioned to often here recently? did I miss something? The one is beauty, the other one is health - i cant relate them

It is because SEnS received a bunch of donation from Vitalik Buterin if I am not mistakenly read. And some people want to know if there is a connection between ehealth and sens.
Ah thanks! That makes sense.
Also I just rewatched the presentation video of EHF again (quoted a few posts above) and they specifically mention age-related diseases.

As I stated earlier it's more becoming a research program and moving away from health diagnosis platform

I think research side is more important than health diagnosis side, maybe you can say diagnosis side is more important in third world countries but researchers can cure some deadly diseases and save lives.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Does this mean there won't be further ICO rounds? Or will unsold tokens only be burned after the 2nd or whatever ICO round?

They have targets for each round to sell. I assume when one round ends the unsold tokens will be burned and the next round will start as planned.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

They have targets for each round to sell. I assume when one round ends the unsold tokens will be burned and the next round will start as planned.

correct me if i say something wrong, they have a target like 100 tokens for round 1, 200 tokens for round 2. they sold around 70 tokens for round 1 and burn the rest,
when round 2 start sell 200 tokens?
(token numbers are example)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

"The United States of America:
The U.S. citizens and residents could participate in ICOs, but there are novel regulation rules for that.
Participation of U.S. citizens and residents in eHealth First's ICO is not prohibited by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or U.S. law. However, despite the recent investigation of The DAO and SEC Report No. 81207 ("SEC Report"), establishing the status of an Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") as "securities" subject to regulation under U.S. law, ICO investors are uncertain, especially with respect to ICO's offered by foreign companies, such as eHealth First.
Basing on the review of the U.S. current legislation, the eHealth First Project Team considers, that the EHF Token isn't a security.
Nevertheless, eHealth First makes no promise of compliance with SEC regulations with regards to this ICO. Although eHealth First fully believes in the innovation and success of this project, it advises all potential investors that ICO investments carry certain risks and uncertainties. U.S. citizens and residents seeking to invest in this ICO are urged to independently assess all emerging risks. We provide the Guide for U.S. investors to help foster understanding of the current legal status of ICOs in the U.S., specifically ICOs offered by foreign companies, but we are not providing legal advice on this subject."

Saw this on the website. Are you suggesting US citizens can legally participate in the ICO should they understand that it is not an IPO equivalent of cryptocurrency?

Basically, yes. If the token is not a security token, technically, the above mentioned rules does not apply, but since many countries still don't have clear rules about cryptocurrency in general and ICOs in particular, investing in ICOs still represents a risk, especially in America.

It is risk alright, whether in US or elsewhere in the world. What I thought was bold of eHealth First is to say you can participate when many ICOs wouldn't. It's a Swiss company registered in EU, would this jeopardise any future operations in the US because it doesn't meet the regulatory diktats on ICOs?
Have they done the test to determine if the token is security or utility, i thought there is a company who want to do it but i forgot the name.

I think that there should be a list of qualities that a token should possess in order to be qualified as a security token. Like paying dividends, for example. I don't think that eHealth token qualifies. It was said somewhere that it's a utility token, no?

The good use case will make good price even if it's not dividend token. There will be demands in token
CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

correct me if i say something wrong, they have a target like 100 tokens for round 1, 200 tokens for round 2. they sold around 70 tokens for round 1 and burn the rest,
when round 2 start sell 200 tokens?
(token numbers are example)

good question, i think they have a hardcap for each round and that will not more.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:21:00 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 07:13:52 PM by BY_ATOM

im still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper but i guess, even if they make it, i wont read it Smiley got better things to do ><"

they should do videos, so people like me, do get more insight on the project, without reading the wp.

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.
Actually they've uploaded 13 videos on their channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA/videos

But i think they should upload more video like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXOmPnUOac
To give more vision about their product.

Most of their videos are short. Many investors are not long time to sit and thoughtfully study these materials. In commercials should be clearly and fundamentally voiced the main goals set by the project, and methods of achieving these goals!

CryptoCutie

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

i see the most videoa are 1 or 2 minutes. Are you sure that you mean the EHF Videos?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

I hearty welcome the decision of burning the unsold tokens. Regardless of how many tokens get sold this will definitely increase the value of the tokens present in the market.
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

I hearty welcome the decision of burning the unsold tokens. Regardless of how many tokens get sold this will definitely increase the value of the tokens present in the market.

totally, otherwise would be pretty dumb to not burn the unsold tokens after the sale, since the value/fundraised amount of money they did so far, tokens would loose even more on value.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

totally, otherwise would be pretty dumb to not burn the unsold tokens after the sale, since the value/fundraised amount of money they did so far, tokens would loose even more on value.

Actually, in view of the success of the sales and everything that the project has achieved so far, both inside and outside the munod crypto, it is a wise decision to record the unsold tokens, one can expect an excellent initial trade, no matter where they come from start it
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

Actually, in view of the success of the sales and everything that the project has achieved so far, both inside and outside the munod crypto, it is a wise decision to record the unsold tokens, one can expect an excellent initial trade, no matter where they come from start it
That's the coin with two sides. Burning unused tokens can be useful in terms of the price of the remaining ones, but it can also be a bad method if these tokens will be needed for some reason. So before burning them, the devs should consider everything thoroughly
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

I welcome too. And i'm a little selfish about this. I hope they reach only soft cap and project continues with lowest tokens possible Smiley

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

That's the coin with two sides. Burning unused tokens can be useful in terms of the price of the remaining ones, but it can also be a bad method if these tokens will be needed for some reason. So before burning them, the devs should consider everything thoroughly
I am sure that the decision was made in a balanced manner. And was thought out all the consequences that may occur as a result of these actions.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I welcome too. And i'm a little selfish about this. I hope they reach only soft cap and project continues with lowest tokens possible Smiley
I believe that this is the right decision. This will protect the project from sharp drawdowns of the course and shows that the management is confident in their ideas and will continue to implement all the tasks!
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: