Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

Yes the pre ico is near, it will be an important phase for ehf, already 800 000$ raised during the private sale, now they have to raise more during pre ico. I think with the current visibility it can be a sucess, the team could raise enough money to developp the project at least I think.

That is good amount of money they raised during the private sale. With the recent market condition, I think ehealth can get more than that amount in the next phase.

Lets see, I hope they did enough marketing for a successful sales..

its hard to promote outside of BCT but this thread speaks for itself. I hope they can get a lot of early adaptors from the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Director in AI and NLP Eray Ozkural:
What about EHF's approach to AI and NLP?
https://youtu.be/gVKMmyzDZ8M

-----
How about the eHealth First approach to AI? We’re looking at a few possible applications, so I’m going to try to explain what we intend to accomplish. First is medical meta-analysis, looking through a good number of medical articles, and solving some medical problems using this data. This will have a conversational interface for ordinary users, and one that is intended for medical professionals where they can specify more detailed queries. This will help people to make an automated diagnosis based on their medical history and lab work and other sensor data, so we try to learn these things from medical articles, and we find the relevant publications and recommended course of action, basically, doing a lot of what a medical doctor does, of course in a more automated manner.
At first, we will make use of existing research, and integrate them into our architecture in a practical manner. And then, we will be adding a lot of things like deep learning, and we will automate the language analysis using deep learning approach, and this will make it a lot more adaptable, and a lot more powerful actually.
Deep Learning has started to take over a lot of things in natural language processing, so we’re trying to follow this technology, and we think this will work really well here. We can actually make a conversational engine like Alexa or Siri but one that’s a medical expert that knows all of those articles at a sufficient level. And we’re going to use the medical standards and conventions for understanding the text, so we can ensure sufficient understanding to answer some challenging queries.
You can ask about how to treat a general condition, or you can input your personalized data, lab work, sensor readings, medical images and it will infer what your condition is, it will diagnose you, and recommend a medical intervention much like what a doctor does. So, that’s the main goal.
Medical image analysis using deep learning will also be achieved by the same system. And, in a later stage, we will also integrate genomics data through deep learning, so it will be able to look at your genome sequence, proteomics, and other *omics data, so these are more advanced stuff, and more expensive stuff, but this is where AI can be really powerful, because personalizing treatment based on your genome is a more complex but potentially much more powerful problem. And then, it will also be able to look at medical images, use deep learning on medical images, to detect conditions like tumors or lesions.
So, these are the three basic capabilities of the EHF AI Platform. We think we can do a lot more, for instance, I’m considering a longevity application where we will recommend a longevity combination therapy, personalized, for a specific patient, because every patient will have different biomarkers to improve, and these personalized recommendations can thus be very useful.
These are some of the things we are going to do, and we are very excited about them!
-----

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

honestly, i have not awaited this kind of news developement response from the devs ^^ it is really refreshing and motivating Smiley keep it up, please!

That are some amazing ideas. A Siri for your health. I can totally see people using this heavily.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Yes the pre ico is near, it will be an important phase for ehf, already 800 000$ raised during the private sale, now they have to raise more during pre ico. I think with the current visibility it can be a sucess, the team could raise enough money to developp the project at least I think.

That is good amount of money they raised during the private sale. With the recent market condition, I think ehealth can get more than that amount in the next phase.

its hard to promote outside of BCT but this thread speaks for itself. I hope they can get a lot of early adaptors from the community.

There are a lot of places to spread the project but this forum already give a proof that marketing through this place can be very valuable. Ignoring it will give a bad impact I am sure.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

we are fast approaching the pre-ico, the result of the private rooms has been excellent (+ 800k), with the great visibility and the excellent publicity that has been made I believe that the results of the pre-ico will be at least equal if not superior to the private sale and the development of the project can easily go on
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

How was the proce change from private sale to ICO start price?
  • Price on PrivatePlacement 1 EHF = 0.003 ETH up to 0.005 ETH, 50-70% discount.
  • Price on Pre-ICO 1 EHF = 0.006 ETH, up to 40% discount; daily price increment +0.25%.
  • ICO, Round 1, sales (1 EHF = 0.01 ETH; daily price increment +0.25%).
  • ICO, Rounds 2-3, sales (The EHF token price will be not lower, than one by the end of ICO, Round 1; daily price increment +0.25%; each subsequent Round will start 12 months or later after the end of the previous one).
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

• Price on Pre-ICO 1 EHF = 0.006 ETH, up to 40% discount; daily price increment +0.25%.
  • ICO, Rounds 2-3, sales (The EHF token price will be not lower, than one by the end of ICO, Round 1; daily price increment +0.25%; each subsequent Round will start 12 months or later after the end of the previous one).

So we can expect the majority of sales taking place early because people want the highest discounts.
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

Thank's for this information hicaribou. I had some problems to find the answer.
I am looking forward for the sales result.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

As long as this ann thread is not visible and CEO uses Bitcointalk as a one-way-channel, even after we reported him the problems in Telegram the answer is, no.
But they seem to work hard in the background, its a pitty that they will loose money, because of the problems here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

As long as this ann thread is not visible and CEO uses Bitcointalk as a one-way-channel, even after we reported him the problems in Telegram the answer is, no.
But they seem to work hard in the background, its a pitty that they will loose money, because of the problems here.

all the work in the world isn't gonna matter unless they're being communicative. they really need to be more active.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Your Activity actualy is continuos in Youtube...

Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence Fabian Schütz:
What will be done by eHealth First?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v-8BZ1KkYs

Eray Ozkural: E sobre a abordagem da EHF para IA e PNL?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVKMmyzDZ8M

I give them the credibility to continue activities in some channels. but uploading videos takes less time, and does not solve all the questions
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Your Activity actualy is continuos in Youtube...

Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence Fabian Schütz:
What will be done by eHealth First?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v-8BZ1KkYs

Eray Ozkural: E sobre a abordagem da EHF para IA e PNL?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVKMmyzDZ8M

I give them the credibility to continue activities in some channels. but uploading videos takes less time, and does not solve all the questions

The videos are a good addition but are not focusing on the questions here, so there are too much open questions.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

The timing is good, ETH price is booming these days (800$ soon?) and there seems to be a return of fresh capital into cryptocurrency markets.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

The timing is good, ETH price is booming these days (800$ soon?) and there seems to be a return of fresh capital into cryptocurrency markets.

Yes, the whole market is looking way better than a month or so ago. Was a good decision by eHealth to postpone the start.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

we are fast approaching the pre-ico, the result of the private rooms has been excellent (+ 800k), with the great visibility and the excellent publicity that has been made I believe that the results of the pre-ico will be at least equal if not superior to the private sale and the development of the project can easily go on

I hope that in pre-sale they will be able to collect much more, since market is recovering, there is new investment inflow in crypto and if MVP will be ready before the sale starts, it will boost it significantly.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

I hope there will be no issue with KYC , most rejects and approve costumer application base on their judgement looking at the face.. A dirty scan or photo will get rejected without proper reason.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

I hope that in pre-sale they will be able to collect much more, since market is recovering, there is new investment inflow in crypto and if MVP will be ready before the sale starts, it will boost it significantly.

Did they say that there will be MVP ready before pre-ICO? That would indeed push the token sale to a much higher amount than the private round.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

Did they say that there will be MVP ready before pre-ICO? That would indeed push the token sale to a much higher amount than the private round.
That amount is a good sign to see that there are a ot of people interested on it. I also think that with the market recovery they will collect much more.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

As far as i remember they said that the MVP will be available before the ICO begin, and not before the pre-ICO.
It will be very good if there will be a huge marketing after the MVP is launched and before the ICO, maybe with pre-ICO funds.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

Yes, the whole market is looking way better than a month or so ago. Was a good decision by eHealth to postpone the start.
That was a really good timing postponing it, I didn't think the market would change so much by may.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

That was a really good timing postponing it, I didn't think the market would change so much by may.

Yeah, the market was terrible and even the best projects were getting nothing.

It was a good decision indeed.

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: