Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

As I see on the website, pre sale will start in seven days, let see whether ehealth will get good attentions from investors or not.

Does this mean that a MVP will be ready shortly? Before the pre-sale will start? Did they something in this regard?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

As I see on the website, pre sale will start in seven days, let see whether ehealth will get good attentions from investors or not.

Does this mean that a MVP will be ready shortly? Before the pre-sale will start? Did they something in this regard?

They had some agreement with some investors willing to give them money after a mvp was presented if i remember right. Not sure anyway when this is going to be released as we didn't get any further detail about this.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

I think they will collect full capitalization before the end of ISO, the market is now positive and growth is possible
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

As i mentioned earlier it would be good to have a weekly update about how things are going and what has been done during the week.

Can just agree again. With regular updates and more answered questions people don't have to speculate too much.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

As i mentioned earlier it would be good to have a weekly update about how things are going and what has been done during the week.

Can just agree again. With regular updates and more answered questions people don't have to speculate too much.

yes, the current updates are too few and far between. they also don't address the questions the community has.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

yes, the current updates are too few and far between. they also don't address the questions the community has.

They said they will answer all questions step by step in 5 days. Let's give them the time, I'm sure they will then clarify all uncertainties the community has.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

They had some agreement with some investors willing to give them money after a mvp was presented if i remember right. Not sure anyway when this is going to be released as we didn't get any further detail about this.

As per information from their roadmap, software development will start by August 2018 and plans to release the Alpha version by December 2019, please be guided accordingly. Smiley
No , they said that they will launch the MVP before the ICO , so its not before the pre-sale. And also they said that they already started the development.
The post was on a few pages before, but i forgot the exact page.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Weekly or bi-weekly webinars are a great things to connect with the crowd and it also help in fetching more investors.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Weekly or bi-weekly webinars are a great things to connect with the crowd and it also help in fetching more investors.

Webinars would probably take too much time, you also need to prepare for that. But some kind of FaQ with the community would be nice.
Or maybe just a live stream in which you present the most recent updates and answer community questions for about half an hour.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Webinars would probably take too much time, you also need to prepare for that. But some kind of FaQ with the community would be nice.
Or maybe just a live stream in which you present the most recent updates and answer community questions for about half an hour.

A simple presence by any team representative on this thread would suffice assuming the team are very busy right now.

Unfortunately they think that the presence of someone designated will cost them a lot and would bring you problems in the forum, I think it would be the opposite, the constant inclusion of Youtube videos and exclusive acting in Telegran and Email does not seem to solve
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

A simple presence by any team representative on this thread would suffice assuming the team are very busy right now.

Unfortunately they think that the presence of someone designated will cost them a lot and would bring you problems in the forum, I think it would be the opposite, the constant inclusion of Youtube videos and exclusive acting in Telegran and Email does not seem to solve
Well actually they could even hire a community manager  with bounty campaign method, which means they will pay the community manager with tokens. They dont need to worry about the budget.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Tbh, a presence of the team member even though not too often will be satisfy the needs of most investors. At least they give a sign that the project is still alive.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Tbh, a presence of the team member even though not too often will be satisfy the needs of most investors. At least they give a sign that the project is still alive.
Sure, we need here some reaction, not very much of it but still... I somehow see very rarely the projects where the devs find the golden middle in terms of contacting the community.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

They said they will answer all questions step by step in 5 days. Let's give them the time, I'm sure they will then clarify all uncertainties the community has.

Yeah, they hold every promise so far and why it should be different for this time.

I am eagerly waiting for the answers from dev team.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Yeah, they hold every promise so far and why it should be different for this time.

No, not every promise:

Dear all,
I'm CEO of the eHealth First Project.
Pls write here, if you have questions / comments.
Our team will be glad to discuss and answer your questions.
Thank you!
Kind Wishes,
Nickolay.

This may sound petty, but btct is very important for an ICO.
But after informing them on Telegram I hope that they will do something here.
Pictures at the ann thread are still not fixed. Every day they loose potential investors if the ann thread is empty since weeks.
Investors simply skip this project, there are so many nowadays.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Hi everyone!

First of all, your support means a lot for EHF! Thank you!
We saw many questions and we will try to answer most of them in a 5 days (step by step).

Watch a new video about eHealth First.

Senior Expert in Software Development, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence Fabian Schütz:
What will be done by eHealth First?
https://youtu.be/_v-8BZ1KkYs

All the details are on the website http://www.ehfirst.io/ and in the White Paper http://www.ehfirst.io/#wp.

The WHITE LIST is launched!
Please use the link to fill in the form:
https://ehfirst.io/whitelist
It takes 5 minutes only.
NB! After submission the form all investors participate in the lottery, in which 20 randomly selected winners will receive an additional 2 000 EHF tokens.

In May 2018, EHF Pre-ICO will be launched.
Up to 1 500 000 EHF tokens for sale.
Price at launch 0.006 Ethers.
Daily price increment +0.25%.
Bonuses of up to 40% is available.
Take a look on https://ehfirst.io

It's nice to see that the project management answers here to us. So I'm interested in the question of when exactly the beginning of the pre-sale will begin in May?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

Hopefully, we will see some activity from the team here as its already too late to get hold on this thread and use it to max for marketing.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

i believe that even in the absence of significant news, the presence of the team at least weekly here on the forum with some posts would reassure users/investors and perhaps increase investment...
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

i believe that even in the absence of significant news, the presence of the team at least weekly here on the forum with some posts would reassure users/investors and perhaps increase investment...
It's good to see that at least they are active in other platforms but beiing this the most important forum in crypto they should make a bigger effort.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

It's good to see that at least they are active in other platforms but beiing this the most important forum in crypto they should make a bigger effort.

If there are short on time and manpower they could resort to weekly blog posts and then sharing the link here.
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: