Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:01:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

this healthy related stuff, will get something big in future for sure.

Health is never ending thing to exploit. Nice that ehealth pick it as their main platform. It can give a better result in the future as I guess.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Health is never ending thing to exploit. Nice that ehealth pick it as their main platform. It can give a better result in the future as I guess.

You are more than right.

Health is an endless market which can bring lots of money all the time. Even everything solved (which is impossible) labs can create some more issues for health market making more money.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley

Self diagnosis almost sounds like the things my doctor would scold me for. How the medical community receive this will be interesting to watch. Having said that, early detection will always improve quality of life, reduce medical cost and increase life expectancy. A lot to look forward to.

As they write in the website, is a two edged blade, it need to be done right. At the moment if you start google some siptoms you find literally everything, simply does not work.

There is the need for a specialized platform to do self diagnosis.

A friend of mind express the idea that someone may use blockchain processing power to solve urgent problems of humanity. If this will be directed to a self-diagnosis platform, we won't be probably using doctors as we do nowadays.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

yeah I think so too - I just found this project in here ill follow this thread for sure
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

yeah I think so too - I just found this project in here ill follow this thread for sure

if they manage to develop and promote the project properly. and get a lot of doctors on board with this.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

if they manage to develop and promote the project properly. and get a lot of doctors on board with this.
I'm sure that if they have success some big pharma company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

I'm glad to hear they have people on the team who have ties/worked with the government. Medical data can be a sensitive subject, especially in some countries. You have to be able to convince regulators that you handle this data in a secure way.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

Yep, especially the popular one, to get many people's interest.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

You can always do a live Q&A on facebook or youtube, it is better that way when interacting with potential investors

id def watch that!!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

You are more than right.

Health is an endless market which can bring lots of money all the time. Even everything solved (which is impossible) labs can create some more issues for health market making more money.

Well, I'd like companies not just exploit the market to pump money out of it, but also create something beneficial for the end consumer in return.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley

Self diagnosis almost sounds like the things my doctor would scold me for. How the medical community receive this will be interesting to watch. Having said that, early detection will always improve quality of life, reduce medical cost and increase life expectancy. A lot to look forward to.

As they write in the website, is a two edged blade, it need to be done right. At the moment if you start google some siptoms you find literally everything, simply does not work.

A friend of mind express the idea that someone may use blockchain processing power to solve urgent problems of humanity. If this will be directed to a self-diagnosis platform, we won't be probably using doctors as we do nowadays.

I think doctor's are always going to be necessary and self-diagnosis can work for little diseases.

hicaribou

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

I think doctor's are always going to be necessary and self-diagnosis can work for little diseases.
Doctors is needed for the discussion (to discuss the result of the checkup), i think we cant replace doctors with machine, diseases wont always be exactly the same.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

Well, I just recently heard a lecture by a someone who is a doctor himself, who is the opinion that the algorithm based diagnostic will be way ahead of the one by a real doctor in the near future. He said at this moment the only thing that makes a human better is his experience.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Well, I just recently heard a lecture by a someone who is a doctor himself, who is the opinion that the algorithm based diagnostic will be way ahead of the one by a real doctor in the near future. He said at this moment the only thing that makes a human better is his experience.

I think experience can't be replaced by a machine or else. I know that in the future more robot doctors will be available, but human doctors should always be around.. Human interaction is a different thing, yes a robot surgeon will be more precise but interaction is different.

back to the project,

they need to convince doctor more. more doctors = more results.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Also besides experience, the other human factor that is also important is human instinct which you wont get even with the most sophisticated algorithms.
But who knows what we will get in the next ten years of development.   

hicaribou

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

I think experience can't be replaced by a machine or else. I know that in the future more robot doctors will be available, but human doctors should always be around.. Human interaction is a different thing, yes a robot surgeon will be more precise but interaction is different.

back to the project,

they need to convince doctor more. more doctors = more results.
In my opinion, machine will work logically, and that means it work for certain things.
I think it will be very dangerous for something related to lifes which are not certain.
It can help doctors, but shouldnt work alone.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

You are more than right.

Well, I'd like companies not just exploit the market to pump money out of it, but also create something beneficial for the end consumer in return.

It is ideal of course.

But it is the health sector, they are making cures for an illness they created most of the time.

At least ehealth first won't be active in that kind of areas.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

Also besides experience, the other human factor that is also important is human instinct which you wont get even with the most sophisticated algorithms.
But who knows what we will get in the next ten years of development.   

Who knows what the future will bring. 100 years ago no one would have believed you if you told them money would be digital instead of paper

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

I think some people are looking at this the wrong way..
this technology will help out in detecting the first signals of an illness, but indeed.. human doctors will be the ones using that info to make a faster diagnose..
don't forget, we already build diagnoses on the result from machines like CAT scan, blood analyses, ...
So.. this is just "another" next gen tool to help out the real doctors...
Less people going to use "dr google" for finding out what' wrong Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

still waiting for the whitepaper to be released this month ><"

hope the whitepaper will clarify some things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: