Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

What about alternative cures for diseases which help a lot of people but aren't backed up by proper scientific research or large-scale studies? Will alternative treatment be covered by the EHF platform?
Maybe this would be the potential for another ICO.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Soon, medicine will reach a whole new level that will increase life expectancy to 150 years. Wink

Mankind's search for immortality never ends. Wouldn't you say it's the quality of life that matters though?
Unquestionably the quality of life is more important than its duration. Identification of diseases in the early stages of the main task.

I think this is one of the main objectives. Self diagnosis. Just imagine being able to perform basic diagnosis in a few minutes instead of having to go to the doctor. Doesn;t just save your costs, but also the governments Smiley

Self diagnosis almost sounds like the things my doctor would scold me for. How the medical community receive this will be interesting to watch. Having said that, early detection will always improve quality of life, reduce medical cost and increase life expectancy. A lot to look forward to.

I've read stories from people who went repeatedly to the doctor because they felt ill, were declared healthy, then later turned out to have something serious. Google for a self diagnosed girl with leukemia, she saved her own life despite doctors stonewalling her.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

What about alternative cures for diseases which help a lot of people but aren't backed up by proper scientific research or large-scale studies? Will alternative treatment be covered by the EHF platform?
Maybe this would be the potential for another ICO.  Cheesy

alternative cures? no such thing. if it's not backed up by studies then it's garbage and no company will touch that.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Where can I watch the video about your technology?
You can watch this link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o70zq2K200A

Thanks for the link to the video. It became clearer. Interesting technology, which, of course, still needs to be developed
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Thanks for the link to the video. It became clearer. Interesting technology, which, of course, still needs to be developed

Apart from the technology it's a good idea to give people access to their health data. In almost all countries the situation is very intransparent.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

thanks for the link
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Apart from the technology it's a good idea to give people access to their health data. In almost all countries the situation is very intransparent.
If you consider how much your health data are worth it would be a lot better if the whole data would come back to the people.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

If you consider how much your health data are worth it would be a lot better if the whole data would come back to the people.

The amount of data related to the health care sector is growing exponentially and there is so much you could do with this data. For example gain new ideas about disease development. But a critical thing is to have this data anonymized so that it's not linked to a specific person.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

This is a very nice combination of hot elements like blockchain, Artificial Intellegence, Neural Networks with health. First scan of relevant information gives me positive feeling about the project. Will look into their white paper soon to get more information about the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdpR-TY6QU great video and channel about curing aging.

It shows you how far the tech of this already is.

I saw this video before! It is pretty amazing how far they are with aging research. If I ever become a crypto millionaire, I will donate to this foundation

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

this is in Russan, I don't think that everyone will understand..
exist the same video, but with amateur translation in English:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM26lU6-UpY&t

Thanks for the English version! Will definitely look into this one Smiley Already started watching.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Access to your health data is something that should be implemented already. The technology is already here. I hope blockchain will make healthcare more transparent

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjdpR-TY6QU great video and channel about curing aging.

It shows you how far the tech of this already is.

I saw this video before! It is pretty amazing how far they are with aging research. If I ever become a crypto millionaire, I will donate to this foundation

Anti aging thing isn't a crusial stuff in humanity hence even though it is good for some people, but if I had huge amount of money I won't give it to the foundation for free.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

This is a very nice combination of hot elements like blockchain, Artificial Intellegence, Neural Networks with health. First scan of relevant information gives me positive feeling about the project. Will look into their white paper soon to get more information about the project.
As far as I know the white paper has not been published yet, probably there will be a lot of technical terms - it will be published in the middle of January.
I hope it will be not very complicated for understanding..
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

As far as I know the white paper has not been published yet, probably there will be a lot of technical terms - it will be published in the middle of January.
I hope it will be not very complicated for understanding..

So far the Team has used a few scientific terms so that we can understand them, I hope they follow this path at all stages, as to the decision to launch a WPP after the discussions, this gave them an advantage, as they will raise many doubts and will resolve many issues without
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

this healthy related stuff, will get something big in future for sure.

yeah I think so too - I just found this project in here ill follow this thread for sure

if they manage to develop and promote the project properly. and get a lot of doctors on board with this.

Is not going to be easy but defenetely the team has the skills to pull it off imo
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

I am wondering that when will be first prototype (alpha ver.) available?

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I am wondering that when will be first prototype (alpha ver.) available?

As per roadmap alpha version will be available in November 2019. Still a long way to go.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

It happens quite often, that a doctor made a wrong diagnosis, because he didn't see the very rare tropical disease f.e..
Computer can make suggestions, so that the doctor don't overlook such rare diseases.
But also because of the very strong psychologic component of the most diseases (psychosomatic) a doctor, which will listen to you, will always have the basic place as a human in this business.

As i said before human interaction(i mean talking with patient, understanding the psychology of the patient etc.) is crucial. so no machine can do that(to my knowledge of course:) )
But besides that if ehealth delivers on decreasing wrong diagnosis with suggestions, that's also a plus.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

It happens quite often, that a doctor made a wrong diagnosis, because he didn't see the very rare tropical disease f.e..
Computer can make suggestions, so that the doctor don't overlook such rare diseases.
But also because of the very strong psychologic component of the most diseases (psychosomatic) a doctor, which will listen to you, will always have the basic place as a human in this business.

As i said before human interaction(i mean talking with patient, understanding the psychology of the patient etc.) is crucial. so no machine can do that(to my knowledge of course:) )
But besides that if ehealth delivers on decreasing wrong diagnosis with suggestions, that's also a plus.

Nobody said that doctors will be replaced anytime soon, this app will help doctors to diagnose, presenting a list of possible diseases to check so some diagnosis wouldn't be overlooked by some bias, sometimes patient don't know how to explain what they feel to a doctor and sometimes hide information, maybe for shame, maybe for some other reasons, but an AI helping the process will be incredibly helpful in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: