Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

Did you know there are places on earth where hospitals are a luxury? I've seen a tv program about a boat with doctors who go to Africa and help people for free. Nowadays even in the most remote areas people have smartphones so if you can do a self diagnosis that way it's better than nothing.

thats why ehealth made, everh body will can diagnostic using this

Sure, but is it really the best idea to do self diagnosis? I mean, have you ever heard of people who are googling their sympthoms and get a false diagnose that they have cancer? The platform must be watched by real doctors to not cause some kind of psychological trauma.
That's why such self-diagnosis platform should be very accurate in terms of correct detecting an illness. Of course, this is only a hope for the future, but there good preconditions for it right now.

Well, I don't think that self-diagnosis is the primary goal of this platform. Moreover, I'd never recommend any proclaimed self-diagnosis platforms to anybody since I think no machine even with unlimited medical knowledge can correctly access your health condition. Human factor here is very significant.

While that is true, it still gives you a good idea if there might be something wrong. Its no different than Googling something yourself and trying to determine a prognosis. You or Google are not doctors, but it gives you a starting point.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

How many of you really read whitepapers? I know its important, so I usually scan through it and look up some info but I never read everything

Some are impossible to read. Like bank whitepapers 100 pages with lots of technical.

But some are easy to read like 25 pages, enough technicality.

I do read them, and most are easy to read, though just long. it does bring credibility if the whitepaper is technical, though approachable.

It all depends on your funding purpose. If you want savvyy investors or will open to the general public for instance. A close approach can help in building a loyal community that understands the project, but that may not mean lots of money.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

How many of you really read whitepapers? I know its important, so I usually scan through it and look up some info but I never read everything

Some are impossible to read. Like bank whitepapers 100 pages with lots of technical.

I do read them, and most are easy to read, though just long. it does bring credibility if the whitepaper is technical, though approachable.

It all depends on your funding purpose. If you want savvyy investors or will open to the general public for instance. A close approach can help in building a loyal community that understands the project, but that may not mean lots of money.

Glad to see Im not the only one. Technical whitepaper and an easy 5 min read whitepaper together is the best option

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Does they have some partnership with some hospitals or clinics? And in which country if yes? Medicine is very conservative niche  Huh

That's a very good question, On the road map I saw that between July and December they would hire health professionals, but i also saw that in their team, are people with many medical knowledge.

Good thing they have medical people in their team, but they should also hire more developers with blockchain expertise

Yes, medical expertise alone won't help eHealth to become successful. They also need blockchain experts. But I guess they will extend the team once the first funds during the crowdsale are collected.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Does they have some partnership with some hospitals or clinics? And in which country if yes? Medicine is very conservative niche  Huh

That's a very good question, On the road map I saw that between July and December they would hire health professionals, but i also saw that in their team, are people with many medical knowledge.

Good thing they have medical people in their team, but they should also hire more developers with blockchain expertise

Yes, medical expertise alone won't help eHealth to become successful. They also need blockchain experts. But I guess they will extend the team once the first funds during the crowdsale are collected.

they also need connections and people/medical companies/clinics using it. Judging by the curriculum the team got i don't think it would be a big problem finding those.
I'm also curious to know how the private sale is going. 
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Agreed that the team needs blockchain experts, with all the ICO and growing crypto space, how many blockchain experts are there left to hire?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
loganix

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

I feel interested in the health project
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

EHF app can be used by many country where heathcare is private and very expensive as first defense.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

EHF app can be used by many country where heathcare is private and very expensive as first defense.

Yes, I think EHF will be particularly of use in countries with a less developed general health care system.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Glad to see Im not the only one. Technical whitepaper and an easy 5 min read whitepaper together is the best option

Reading the Whitepaper should be step 1 for anyone who invest in ICO's. You dont need to be technical to understand if an Idea and plan will work. If you get 0 information out of reading a whitepaper you should not invest in ICO's, imo

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
vatalay

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

Users here has nice questions regarding security, how do you think it will be secured the personal health information of people on the platform that will use the ehf
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:57:37 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 03:19:59 PM by stormcleric

I'm also curious to know how the private sale is going.  

I learned not to think about that as a disadvantage. While we may not have the funds to access the most beneficial part of the ICO, it allows us to get a great grasp on how might it go in later stages.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

Yes, I think EHF will be particularly of use in countries with a less developed general health care system.

Well I think this project would be beneficial to everyone and not just for crypto enthusiast.

If they can achieve what they are trying to do, it can cause a revolution in all health sector. It would be nice to see this from day one.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Well I think this project would be beneficial to everyone and not just for crypto enthusiast.

If they can achieve what they are trying to do, it can cause a revolution in all health sector. It would be nice to see this from day one.

I agree, the idea is an all around good one but it's also a difficult task to make it reality. This is why the roadmap extends to 2024.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

I love it when blochain technologies try to disrupt real world markets. that's what we need right now. more innovation and competition.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

I love it when blochain technologies try to disrupt real world markets. that's what we need right now. more innovation and competition.
And they really are. Some people just prefer to stay aside and some are eager to get involved. Sometimes the blockchain systems are suppressed but that's only because the governments and some very rich people do not want to lose control. But they will, they surely will. The cryptofuture is coming.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

I wonder, which country would they start with? This project has a lot of potential, I hope we will get a whitepaper soon for more details.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

I wonder, which country would they start with? This project has a lot of potential, I hope we will get a whitepaper soon for more details.
I want to hope that they will start from the European country. As we see by today's news Asian market is not very stable at this time.
stormcleric

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

I want to hope that they will start from the European country. As we see by today's news Asian market is not very stable at this time.

I don't think that it's relevant for eHealth operations. I mean, economically a project like this should not care about the stability of Asia or Europe since its operations are held worldwide. Where to start the business? Well that's another question, but seems likely it'll be a rich country because it'll be easier to find staff, facilities and equipment. USA, Japan, South Korea or several European countries have the chance.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:13:41 PM

I think I read something like Russia but I'm not sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: