Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

Glad to hear that preico will be in February 18th. I hope markets will be more stabilized at that time, people are scaring right now, panicked actually,if this situation continues ico's like Ehealth will be hurt.

Even everything goes wrong, if the project is good, it always finds its way. I don't have any worries about the current market problems.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

The team is also Great i see, its quite international, professional and skilled people from all around the world. http://www.ehfirst.io/#team
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

Glad to hear that preico will be in February 18th. I hope markets will be more stabilized at that time, people are scaring right now, panicked actually,if this situation continues ico's like Ehealth will be hurt.

If this situation last until the end of Jan, i think they will really suffer, because in this situations people don`t tend to invest.

I do not think the investment problem is the destabilized market, it will stabilize anyway. Whor invests assumes the risks of winning or losing.
Long-term investment may range from a few weeks to a few months or even years.In this project we are talking about years.
Short-term investment may range from a few hours to a few days. The weekly trend will be the one that will influence you.

Both types of investments have both pluses and minuses. It depends on which of the advantages they attract more.

In long-term investments you will need to use stop-loss very far to avoid being executed in a market correction, you have to be patient, you need solid funds to face the market variations, the weekly and monthly breaks are usual.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:28:47 PM

We actually dont know how the private sale is going, would be interesting to know how much was raised so far.

I wonder how they get people to invest in the private sale without an whitepaper and stuff. Are they giving some presentations or something like that for those investors?

well I do too I like the things I read here but Idk whats going on in detail

I think brochures and presentations in their website those are used for private sale also.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CYZi4rX2f057PT578uCJaHz6nQ9ZjurA/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

Even everything goes wrong, if the project is good, it always finds its way. I don't have any worries about the current market problems.
I agree, if the project is really good it doesn't matter what the market situation is, it will success.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

might even have a positive effect on the sale due to the low ethical price atm
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

if you look at the charts of previous years you'll see that january follows the same trend. everything dips and recovers eventually and gains new heights. no worries, by ICO time markets will have stabilized.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

I agree, if the project is really good it doesn't matter what the market situation is, it will success.

and if the market is down atm it has even more potential to rise
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

We actually dont know how the private sale is going, would be interesting to know how much was raised so far.

I wonder how they get people to invest in the private sale without an whitepaper and stuff. Are they giving some presentations or something like that for those investors?

well I do too I like the things I read here but Idk whats going on in detail

I think we will be able to read the whitepaper soon enough. The project seems quite promising and backed by a competent team.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

there is more potential to rise and  important thing is that they reach their softcap and get enough funds for developing the platform. Wink
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

but downfalls like this terrifies japanese house wives, retired people  or else:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

there is more potential to rise and  important thing is that they reach their softcap and get enough funds for developing the platform. Wink
Indeed, if they reach the softcap and burn the unsold tokens their potential would increase a lot.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

They are probably working outside here. And even they don't have a whitepaper they probably have something to show also they had a great team which probably have some connections.

So this means their private sale is already ongoing? If it's the case it would indeed be great to have some information about it's current state and how much they raised so far.
Therefore this is called private sale, not always projects can tell how much was raised in private sale, because it's closed - only for private investors.
I believe that the total sum can be called. This will only benefit the project. But each company decides for itself to do it or not.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Indeed, if they reach the softcap and burn the unsold tokens their potential would increase a lot.
I Completely agree. I want this moment was reflected in the technical documentation of the project.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

The team is also Great i see, its quite international, professional and skilled people from all around the world. http://www.ehfirst.io/#team
i took a look at the team and  seems well prepared and well assorted i think is a strong point of the project, so from what i could read the pre-ico begins on february 18 well there still some time i hope that in the meantime the market will find equilibrium and stability...
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

i took a look at the team and  seems well prepared and well assorted i think is a strong point of the project, so from what i could read the pre-ico begins on february 18 well there still some time i hope that in the meantime the market will find equilibrium and stability...

I wonder if this team has already connections with big investors. They have been working in all sort of places and covered quite high roles...
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

I Completely agree. I want this moment was reflected in the technical documentation of the project.

Hopefully we'll get some confirmation of that soon in some form of social media.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

They are probably working outside here. And even they don't have a whitepaper they probably have something to show also they had a great team which probably have some connections.

So this means their private sale is already ongoing? If it's the case it would indeed be great to have some information about it's current state and how much they raised so far.
Therefore this is called private sale, not always projects can tell how much was raised in private sale, because it's closed - only for private investors.
I believe that the total sum can be called. This will only benefit the project. But each company decides for itself to do it or not.

I bet majority of investors in later stages would like to know how much was already raised. For example if the soft cap is already reached, you know for sure that the team will continue its work.
I'm also wondering why the private sale lasts so long, two and a half months is quite a long time. I wonder how long the ICO will last. But maybe in current market situation, it's even better, probably some people are afraid to invest since everything is crashing down so much.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

I bet majority of investors in later stages would like to know how much was already raised. For example if the soft cap is already reached, you know for sure that the team will continue its work.
I'm also wondering why the private sale lasts so long, two and a half months is quite a long time. I wonder how long the ICO will last. But maybe in current market situation, it's even better, probably some people are afraid to invest since everything is crashing down so much.
Not everything is so unambiguous, cryptomarket can return to the same situation as it was 3 days ago. What we see today and yesterday is usual reaction to bad news. So now is better time to buy cheap ETH by fiat, for future investment.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

Besides most of the information available give you a quite clear idea what the project is going to be like.

This is quite useful:
http://www.ehfirst.io/#usecases

Nice overview of Ehealth Usecases. What Ehealth can add in research section is: sell your healthcare data to researchers. Currently it says:(impersonal data of users, who granted appropriate permission could be used for the study purposes only.
I think many healthy people and patients will be interested to sell

Why would they wanna sell their health data? Study purposes ok, I understand that, but sell? Those data are quite sensitive, I personally wouldn't like somebody else having them, apart from doctors, who are bound with doctor-patient privilege.

Yes but for study purposes your data should be safe too, it already exist. Researchers often pay people to join a research. But it doesnt exist in blockchain yet.

Yes, I had brain mri for my friend who is studying, he did buy me a beer after mri but other participants got a good amount of money:)
As far as i understand, if i want to sell my healthcare data, i can do that through this system.
I didn't hear a project like this in blockchain world too..

No this project does not do that, it was only a suggestion to ehealth. It does not exist in their usecases. If you want, you can give your data for free to researchers.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: