Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

WhitePaper will be a watershed in this ICO, it will show us what is left to understand, and understand the complexity of the project and the need to extend its roadmap. I believe that after the WPP we will really understand the greatness of Ehealt, even for those who are still skeptical of this
Yes, all will clear up next week - this project can be grand, I hope that it will be so. Medicine is large segment - in combination with blockchain technology this can give revolutionary results.
I'm gonna be one of the firsts to try the EHealth brand-new services. I waited for too long for such a company to ever come up online

that's what's great about this new wave of ICO's . new companies can try different approaches.

But they do need a lot of people / network to be succesfull, and with lots of competition it means ICO's are trying to pull in the same people

It is a lot of competition in the healthcare field, but problems still exist and they are all the same. So despite the competition, it's a lot of space for improvement.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

I think rigourous testing is very essential to ensure that the platform will be robust and effective.

Well they have plenty of time for it. And i agree, with something like health this is very important. You don't want a wrong diagnosis Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

Does anyone know if there is a possibility of a script change in the future? Or will he faithfully follow his script? A change would be the sensual for the ico and for the future of ehealt. It could be decisive in the next steps of the team
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

WhitePaper will be a watershed in this ICO, it will show us what is left to understand, and understand the complexity of the project and the need to extend its roadmap. I believe that after the WPP we will really understand the greatness of Ehealt, even for those who are still skeptical of this
Yes, all will clear up next week - this project can be grand, I hope that it will be so. Medicine is large segment - in combination with blockchain technology this can give revolutionary results.
I'm gonna be one of the firsts to try the EHealth brand-new services. I waited for too long for such a company to ever come up online

that's what's great about this new wave of ICO's . new companies can try different approaches.

But they do need a lot of people / network to be succesfull, and with lots of competition it means ICO's are trying to pull in the same people

It is a lot of competition in the healthcare field, but problems still exist and they are all the same. So despite the competition, it's a lot of space for improvement.

Yeah, but none with this scope....but there might be a reason for that too

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

It really is a complex project since we are talking about health and how to integrate it into the blockchain and have it access by millions of people wrong diagnoses or posted information can cost someone health.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Does anyone know if there is a possibility of a script change in the future? Or will he faithfully follow his script? A change would be the sensual for the ico and for the future of ehealt. It could be decisive in the next steps of the team

I dont think so. I presume theyre all set up and ready to go. Just have a look at telegram or twitter. There are some announcement who are not yet covered in here
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:02:38 AM

True, there is still nothing out there widely used yet and other projects will require medical approval as well, so is going to take few years for each of them.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

True, there is still nothing out there widely used yet and other projects will require medical approval as well, so is going to take few years for each of them.

all thes discussions about the whitepaper.... don't get mad at things you can't influence guys and are the best out of every situation. in that case its just about trusting the project and pump the thing to moon
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

It really is a complex project since we are talking about health and how to integrate it into the blockchain and have it access by millions of people wrong diagnoses or posted information can cost someone health.

it is, but if they get it right, they're gonna have first mover advantage and the project could really blow up and go mainstream.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

I dont think so. I presume theyre all set up and ready to go. Just have a look at telegram or twitter. There are some announcement who are not yet covered in here

I'm pretty excited to see what this platform will bring in the near future.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

Besides the exciteman, I think this is what the people needs.. Hospitals are dictating privately.. We need a public record for tracking wrong diagnosis and mistreatment
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

Its a difficult task to make it reality. This is why the roadmap extends to 2024.
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

For some people going to the doctor isn't even an option. For example because the doctor is too remote from their home. Or it's too expensive to pay for a consult and they delay a visit until it's too late. That's actually a very common thing because of the rising health care costs. It's funny, because delaying a health check can prevent costs in the long run.

That is the case in North America and some developed countries, but it is not in 2nd and 3rth world, in my country, medical bills and health care, in general, are cheaper, for example, a checkup can cost 6$ up until 20$ in some other expensive places, depends in the hospital or clinic you go, so this project is not for cheaper medical care, is for more efficienty, more controlled and more sofisticated medical solutions, being able to adquire the help of AI and a doctors, will help control better my activities.

You'r right but, if the cost for the consumer is cheaper may not be for the medical sanitary system, so may be this project can help to control also the public spending (in Italy, where I lived, it's a big problem)

Yes, if the current medical system will has competitors who can offer service much cheaper, it can reduce the price everywhere. Although there must never be cost savings at the expense health.

Sure, here (Italy) the problem is that often health care costs rise in the face of a decrease in the quality of service. With this project we could control and, above all, optimize public health costs...
Scoiattolo

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

Besides the exciteman, I think this is what the people needs.. Hospitals are dictating privately.. We need a public record for tracking wrong diagnosis and mistreatment

not only wrong diagnosis and mistreatment but also good diagnosis. In this way hospital excellence will be rewarded and recognized
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

not only wrong diagnosis and mistreatment but also good diagnosis. In this way hospital excellence will be rewarded and recognized

That's the positive aspect of the outcome from the service . The negative effect has more weights , it could cost lives
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Healthcare is one of the most traditional fields, so any kind of project will need a lot of time for making any progress. But it's also on e of the most influential fields, so if the progress is made, it will involve many people.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

Indeed it is a complex project but, given the pace of the tech world the timeline seems a bit off to me.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Healthcare is one of the most traditional fields, so any kind of project will need a lot of time for making any progress. But it's also on e of the most influential fields, so if the progress is made, it will involve many people.

This is true, also for this reason i think the project set a realistic timetable, still the whitepaper will clarify the necessary step that will be taken on this aspect as well
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

it is, but if they get it right, they're gonna have first mover advantage and the project could really blow up and go mainstream.

I think any ICO or platform that actually nails a big health project would instantly shoot up to top 10 in market cap.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

yeah big healthy projects have a good change in the market now.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: