Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:41:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Explanatory article. There are three main features of the platform:
1. Remote diagnostics and recommendations.
2. Knowledge base of medical literature.
3. Access to the patient's medical records from any place.

I think this is the most important part of it: "3. Access to the patient's medical records from any place."

It is perfect to reach record from any place with a permission could make a great improvement in the health industry.
I would say the data itself and its accessibility. The latter itself is not a big deal in the internet era, but the precise medical data that can only be accessed by you from everywhere - that's another step in implementing blockchain technologies into everyday life.

It is one of the biggest problems in the health industry. Doctors can't get accurate patient history and they are making the same tests over and over again. And they can't just make the right diagnosis because they don't have the before data.
perhaps with the help of ehf they can solve this problem to keep an accurate indication of all the analyzes, tests, symptoms, previous diseases stored on the blockchain for easier consultation by the doctor...
To be honest I do not fully understand how will be the process of diagnosis. I would like to know more about this.

A really good question. What is needed for high quality remote diagnostics??? I would like to hear Administrators.

Yes, that is a key question, I would also like to know what type of device you will use to perform the diagnosis.

there is another project, called health monitor which has a goal of creating and distributing machines that diagnose whether you have certain conditions based on your breath. that could one solution and a partnership for the project.
I think in the future there will be robot docs who make diagnoses for small diseases and for the real ones you will still need normal doctors.

I am not sure if this is the future. You always need to have a person you can trust. I am not sure if a robot is the best choice for things about health.
If the robot only make suggestions and give hints, it can assist perfectly together with a human doctor. Thats the only way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I think this is the most important part of it: "3. Access to the patient's medical records from any place."

It is perfect to reach record from any place with a permission could make a great improvement in the health industry.
I would say the data itself and its accessibility. The latter itself is not a big deal in the internet era, but the precise medical data that can only be accessed by you from everywhere - that's another step in implementing blockchain technologies into everyday life.

It is one of the biggest problems in the health industry. Doctors can't get accurate patient history and they are making the same tests over and over again. And they can't just make the right diagnosis because they don't have the before data.
perhaps with the help of ehf they can solve this problem to keep an accurate indication of all the analyzes, tests, symptoms, previous diseases stored on the blockchain for easier consultation by the doctor...
To be honest I do not fully understand how will be the process of diagnosis. I would like to know more about this.

A really good question. What is needed for high quality remote diagnostics??? I would like to hear Administrators.

Yes, that is a key question, I would also like to know what type of device you will use to perform the diagnosis.

there is another project, called health monitor which has a goal of creating and distributing machines that diagnose whether you have certain conditions based on your breath. that could one solution and a partnership for the project.
I think in the future there will be robot docs who make diagnoses for small diseases and for the real ones you will still need normal doctors.

I am not sure if this is the future. You always need to have a person you can trust. I am not sure if a robot is the best choice for things about health.
If the robot only make suggestions and give hints, it can assist perfectly together with a human doctor. Thats the only way.
Yes, I cannot imagine anyone or anything to make final desicion except for a real doctor. At least cannot imagine now and in the near future
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Someone seen this link from their website?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view

Looks like some sort of whitepaper to me Smiley I think the devs are maily active on other platform so keep an eye on those

This is not still the whitepaper. Is mentioned at the end of it.

at some points devs have to react to the needs of their community and we are the community

and we want the white paper

the whitepaper will be released this month so there's not much waiting left.

I think they're gonna do it this week no? that's what I though from previous posts.

You're correct. That info is from the website, where they have some milestones

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

Whitepaper should have been released with the release of the website.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Well yes, but as there is none we have to wait for it now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

I looked up the profile of every single team member and I have to say, very very impressive! That's certainly a very strong point with regards to credibility.

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

I looked up the profile of every single team member and I have to say, very very impressive! That's certainly a very strong point with regards to credibility.

My question however is, why would i trust the "second opinion" of an online professional over that of a doctor WHO ACTUALLY EXAMINED ME in person?

If you seek a second opinion, it means you're not satisfied with the first one or want to confirm a diagnosis. You shouldn't blindly trust anybody, but rather take it with a grain of salt. The more opinions you hear, the better picture you'll have. And I'm sure eHealth will take care of its reputation and do a background check on doctors who will be on their platform.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:21:38 PM

If you have a serious disease you go lots of doctors for a second, a third or even for a fourth opinion. Health is a serious thing and you can't just trust everyone easily.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

If you have a serious disease you go lots of doctors for a second, a third or even for a fourth opinion. Health is a serious thing and you can't just trust everyone easily.

Also if a doctor suggests a surgical procedure I think it's helpful to get a second opinion as to if it's really necessary (which isn't quite often).

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Because sometimes due to experience or other circumstances some doctor may overlook some simptoms and give an erroneous diagnosis. Thi project prevent these problems as well.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Because sometimes due to experience or other circumstances some doctor may overlook some simptoms and give an erroneous diagnosis. Thi project prevent these problems as well.

Usually machines are more likely to make less mistakes. Who knows maybe in healthcare it will develop the same way

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

On telegram was posted a link to this video on TED, in this case the platform may have been useful to catch the problem in time. Worth to watch.

https://youtu.be/Fb3yp4uJhq0
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Usually machines are more likely to make less mistakes. Who knows maybe in healthcare it will develop the same way

Yes but you need to enter good parameters first. About diagnostic it is not easily done. Also, it is not that easy to people gives credit to a machine for an important diagnose.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
aveon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

It is really expected that this system will make less mistakes because of the implementation of AI and blockchain. I am just curious if there will be many bugs from the beginning.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

I suppose that remote diagnostics will be a certain set of questions, such as a test, at each stage of which the neural network will cut unsuitable branches and approach the final diagnosis with some permissible error. Since without analyzing the patient, it is impossible to diagnose more accurately. But, for example, acute pain in pancreatitis, holicystitis and appendicitis can be very similar, and there it often happens that there is no time to argue, and an exact diagnose is already being made during the operation. For such emergency cases, of course, this platform is not suitable.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

a Whitepaper is not that much work if the concept is already done
omwibya

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

It is really expected that this system will make less mistakes because of the implementation of AI and blockchain. I am just curious if there will be many bugs from the beginning.

there will certainly be bugs at the beginning  , but those get iron out as time passes.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
shielalez

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

What is the main difference between you and other similar health care programs?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

a Whitepaper is not that much work if the concept is already done

If you notice the first post. They are recruiting team and advisors . Looks to me like a one man army project
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

What is the main difference between you and other similar health care programs?

I would say the main advantage is the team. When you read their descriptions and google them a little, you will be really impressed by the references all of them posses. Its a perfect mixture of doctors, medical professionals and blockchain experts.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: