Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

Is this information official by the eHealth team?
Hopefully I get enough information to understand the long timeframe of the project. Would be good because this topic got enoumous potential

For more credible information you should check the official website - http://ehfirst.io. It explains the project really good. In addition, the whitepaper should become available this week.
I hope they will tell us about it. The activity of the administrators in the stream is not imprinted(

I have checked some of the advisors and they are all very big names in their field.

That's the point that stood out to me the most as well. If it weren't for those names, then I wouldn't have much confidence in the project.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Hopefully I get enough information to understand the long timeframe of the project. Would be good because this topic got enoumous potential

For more credible information you should check the official website - http://ehfirst.io. It explains the project really good. In addition, the whitepaper should become available this week.
I hope they will tell us about it. The activity of the administrators in the stream is not imprinted(

I have checked some of the advisors and they are all very big names in their field.

That's the point that stood out to me the most as well. If it weren't for those names, then I wouldn't have much confidence in the project.

Besides the people in project(which are crucial of course) are there any announced partnerships with any healthcare company, hospital or a pharmaceutical company?

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

Besides the people in project(which are crucial of course) are there any announced partnerships with any healthcare company, hospital or a pharmaceutical company?

I am waiting for the whitepaper where I am sure that these points are clarified. I think it's going out this week.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

To my knowledge, there haven't been any announced partnerships, so like others, i'm eagerly awaiting the whitepaper for any further info

zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

I am waiting for the whitepaper where I am sure that these points are clarified. I think it's going out this week.

I am also quiet excited about the project, I forgot to look to this thread for a few days and today I remembered that we are expecting a whitepaper still.. hopefully devs will deliver.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

I am also quiet excited about the project, I forgot to look to this thread for a few days and today I remembered that we are expecting a whitepaper still.. hopefully devs will deliver.
Unfortunately we are still waiting, I hope we can overcome the doubts about Ehealt, the wire grows every day and the Team needs to keep us informed about everything, this will take your project even further, interest of potential investors you already have, subtraction now please them with the best news
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

big team, big project. ok we will see  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

I'm sorry if i missed it, but there are already so many pages on this thread Smiley Has there been some talk of exchanges yet? Has the team commented at all about what their goals are in regards to exchanges? Since it doesn;t seem to be a security, i dont think it will have trouble getting listed if they apply
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

What worries me a bit is that the ICO will take very long. Maybe it would be better for them if they would speed things a little bit up. I think a fast ICO will be enough.

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

What worries me a bit is that the ICO will take very long. Maybe it would be better for them if they would speed things a little bit up. I think a fast ICO will be enough.

In my opinion they are doing a very good job and who knows, maybe it works like this.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

When there is a start up with big ideas, it will either be a fail or a huge success. I am hoping for the second one

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

I'm sorry if i missed it, but there are already so many pages on this thread Smiley Has there been some talk of exchanges yet? Has the team commented at all about what their goals are in regards to exchanges? Since it doesn;t seem to be a security, i dont think it will have trouble getting listed if they apply

There is still no mention of any exchage. We are still waiting for the whitepaper, they said it will be available this week.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

There is still no mention of any exchage. We are still waiting for the whitepaper, they said it will be available this week.
There is still a lot to develop and inform us about Ehealt, despite the potential of the idea and effort of the Team in spreading its work, I look forward to the WPP that will make all the difference, only then will be able to show us possible future partnerships and exchanges to be partnerships, which will play a key role in the realization of Ehealt
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

Yeah I hope investors will have patience on getting their money tied up for quite some time. Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

Someone seen this link from their website?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view

Looks like some sort of whitepaper to me Smiley I think the devs are maily active on other platform so keep an eye on those

This is not still the whitepaper. Is mentioned at the end of it.

at some points devs have to react to the needs of their community and we are the community

They should do an AMA on reddit or something

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:46 AM

Someone seen this link from their website?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHiZjg4ukCn2vKGuLVGeJGHXwsHXHy7m/view

Looks like some sort of whitepaper to me Smiley I think the devs are maily active on other platform so keep an eye on those

This is not still the whitepaper. Is mentioned at the end of it.

at some points devs have to react to the needs of their community and we are the community

They should do an AMA on reddit or something

That would be good! Adding additional related info about the project would be critical to the projects success. Informational videos and related articles would also be fine to market the project accordingly.

Have a look at their Twitter account, theyre posting updates and informations pretty regular. Sadly not here Sad
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Anyone making contacts with those names to enquire about this project and their affiliation ?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Anyone making contacts with those names to enquire about this project and their affiliation ?

Yes I've seen some discussion on another board with those advisors. They confirmed being a part of the project.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Yes I've seen some discussion on another board with those advisors. They confirmed being a part of the project.

yeah there is a website now! thats at least something nice
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

As discuss above the project advisers had a lot of big name behind it  they are risking their reputation in this project that has a very risky outcome, but if they are confident enough i assume that it will be a very lucrative investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: