Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7993 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

I would like to know for which target audience the project was created? More precisely on what audience is calculated, based on their goals?

The main focus is on a growing audience of labor migrants who save on commissions and do not want to use classical money transfer systems because of the language barrier, document problems or the financial crisis in the home region.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

The system will operate in stages? How many stages, tell me? Huh
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

As far as I know, two stages are planned. The first stage with transfers without a commission has already begun in December and will last until June this year. Smiley
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

I'm glad that in Araneobit there is confidentiality. To store information about users and performed transactions, the project concluded a contract with the personal data storage service. In addition, all information is recorded on the blockchain. Roll Eyes
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

It's nice that this project has the potential for growth. Because many projects are based only on getting profit and completing the work without developing anything further. Smiley
Thank you! It's completely true, our main goal is to release product that will help people to save on fees and commisions.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

It turns out, the essence will be to find a person through a large network that has the desired resources for you, and you need to agree on an exchange? Roll Eyes
Nope, there is no need for you to look for a counter-application for an exchange. It's completely on the system.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

As far as I know, two stages are planned. The first stage with transfers without a commission has already begun in December and will last until June this year. Smiley
The second stage is make me interesting to try, no comission, instant speed and money guarantee. It's unusual. When it would be start? A few month after the first stage?
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

In general, is it expected to make a profit in this project? As for example in many other projects associated with blockchain? Or is it simply the exchange of resources?
The option for making profit is to buy A-TOKEN, which is an investment. All buyers of A-TOKEN tokens also receive Z-TOKEN tokens as bounty and can make transactions in the system without commission.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

The second stage is make me interesting to try, no comission, instant speed and money guarantee. It's unusual. When it would be start? A few month after the first stage?
The second stage will begin from July 1, 2018.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Cant see the anything new for the blockchain technology...is it worth investing into this ICO?
We offer our clients a capability to avoid annoying paperwork and save on fees. I personally believe that the option is great.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

Mike Novogratz Wants to Build the Goldman of Crypto and List It in Canada
[/size]

Mike Novogratz, the Wall Street trader who became one of bitcoin’s most outspoken champions, is starting a merchant bank dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based ventures. And he intends to take it public.

http://telegra.ph/Mike-Novogratz-Wants-to-Build-the-Goldman-of-Crypto-and-List-It-in-Canada-01-10

CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Sweden Set To Become First Economy To Introduce Own Cryptocurrency
[/size]

Sweden’s central bank, the Riksbank, is looking at launching a national cryptocurrency called the e-Krona in as few as two years.
Sweden’s position as potentially the world’s first cashless society has lead to a research note, written by HSBC economist James Pomeroy, entitled “Sweden’s big year: Can the economy overcome some challenges?” to identify the country as looking for international cooperation in developing an officially-sanctioned cryptocurrency. The note reads:
The so-called e-Krona will have to be able to be used for small purchases, as a claim on the Riksbank and be accessible by companies, individuals and financial institutions at all times.

Sweden’s Riksbank has very much been at the forefront of monetary advances over the years, as their governor Stefan Ingves is eager to point out:
It was in Stockholm that the first modern banknote was created more than 350 years ago, and that it is here, in Sweden, that cash is currently
taking its last breaths. Perhaps the Riksbank will be writing history again.

HOW THE E-KRONA MIGHT BE MANAGED

It is speculated that the e-Krona would work by either having it work like cash currently does, with value stored on an app or card rather than a central database, or it could be in a registry-based system with the e-Krona stored in accounts held in a centralized database.
Pomeroy writes:
This is more complex, but may make the framework easier to expand and develop over time, and would likely require the use of blockchain technology.

The system would be fraught with interesting technicalities and nuance for fans of cryptocurrency. A key element of what cryptocurrency offers is protection against scrutiny that cash payments currently afford, giving consumers security in the knowledge that their very private information is not being gathered and sold by third parties in order to profile them as customers or as a potential customer/product for others.

MODERN DAY PRIVACY CONCERN

It’s an issue that cashless societies are now facing, where every transaction can be tracked in minute detail and painting very revealing pictures of your personal life. This is where cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, shine. Cryptocurrencies can provide the same level of day-to-day anonymity that cash provides in an age where societies are essentially cashless. HSBC economist James Pomeroy notes that the Riksbank has:
…issued a number of research articles on the topic, with the suggestion being that as cash usage continues to dwindle, the central bank may need to find another way to provide their populations with access to payments that are not via an intermediary such as a retail bank.

A reassuring element appears to be that banks realize that centralized intermediaries may not be in the best interests of their customers or their data security concerns. They also realize that their future as a whole is threatened unless they adapt and keep apace with rapid Fintech developments in the world of finance.

http://telegra.ph/Sweden-Set-To-Become-First-Economy-To-Introduce-Own-Cryptocurrencyt-01-18

Read more https://t.me/AraneoBit_En

nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

And why is it divided into two stages?
Why not immediately make the service work from the second stage
Xelpherpolis

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

Most likely this is done in order to launch the product much earlier.
And also to test the work of this bot
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

But is it rational to waste your energy on developing this bot?
Maybe it would be better to immediately make your messenger and work through it?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

But is it rational to waste your energy on developing this bot?
Maybe it would be better to immediately make your messenger and work through it?
I think the founders and developers of the project know better how to implement their own product.
So if they chose such a strategy, then it is better suited to them.
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

So transfers in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this   Huh
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

So transfers in this system will be done in cash or by bank method? I do not understand the concept of this   Huh
As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

As far as I understand, transfers through the bank will be available only at the second stage of realizing the platform.
At the first stage this will be carried out individually and operated through messengers
Strangely, I thought banking platforms were excluded in this system.
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it?  Huh
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Strangely, I thought banking platforms were excluded in this system.
I thought that basing the idea of the project was to abandon the classical banking systems and personalize the transactions, is not it?  Huh
That's right, banking systems do not participate directly, everything is determined personally by users who transfer money between each other.
The system only coordinates the actions of users and helps the transaction to pass successfully. If we are talking about the second stage, then the system selects users in such a way that they are next to each other and have one and were clients of one bank, in this case the transfer will be much easier!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: