Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:50:44 PM

project looks promising. I've never seen anything like it! Roll Eyes
in principle, I agree with you, there really is something to focus on. but why should we choose this particular project? What is its essence? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

project looks promising. I've never seen anything like it! Roll Eyes
in principle, I agree with you, there really is something to focus on. but why should we choose this particular project? What is its essence? Huh
it's money transfers around the world! and you can ask absolutely any person to transfer you any amount from any country Cheesy
costgranda

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

if I correctly understand, there is a period of pre-sale of tokens now, and this event will continue until March 15, won't it? but what will happen next?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

if I correctly understand, there is a period of pre-sale of tokens now, and this event will continue until March 15, won't it? but what will happen next?
you are absolutely right. while you can get bonuses when buying tokens in this or that week. for example, if you decide to buy tokens in the last week before the end, you'll get a 20% bonus Wink
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

you are absolutely right. while you can get bonuses when buying tokens in this or that week. for example, if you decide to buy tokens in the last week before the end, you'll get a 20% bonus Wink
your knowledge of this project impresses me. I'm here recently, so tell me, please, what are the main advantages of this project? Roll Eyes
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

your knowledge of this project impresses me. I'm here recently, so tell me, please, what are the main advantages of this project? Roll Eyes
the attraction also lies here in the fact that at a certain stage you can profitably make transfers. for example, at the first stage your commission will be 0%, plus $ 2 for information about the counter offer for transfer. it's kind of a safe deal.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

the attraction also lies here in the fact that at a certain stage you can profitably make transfers. for example, at the first stage your commission will be 0%, plus $ 2 for information about the counter offer for transfer. it's kind of a safe deal.
what is the counter offer? it turns out, I don't even know who sent me the translation, aren't me? or will I have to pay $ 2 to find out who else needs a translation? Huh
costgranda

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

what is the counter offer? it turns out, I don't even know who sent me the translation, aren't me? or will I have to pay $ 2 to find out who else needs a translation? Huh
I'll explain to you how it works. a counter-claim is filed if there are people in your country or city who need to make a transfer. they are found by a special bot, and creates a private chat between you, where you discuss the terms of the deal
ooxtcoo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

I'll explain to you how it works. a counter-claim is filed if there are people in your country or city who need to make a transfer. they are found by a special bot, and creates a private chat between you, where you discuss the terms of the deal
now I understand. Well, the creators did a great job. I would like this project to flourish only in a positive direction!
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

The hottest events in March 2018 from Araneobit
Spring thaw became louder, the day has become longer. It's time to wake up from winter and start to promote the blockchain. Araneobit offers you an overview of the most interesting crypto events of the first month of spring.

1 .#InternationalBlockchainSummitMoscow
On March 1, Moscow. Spring begins with one of the biggest events in the cryptocurrency world. More than 30 world experts from the blockchain sphere will meet at the conference. They will share experiences and try to predict the future of the digital world.

2. #Tokendays2018
On March 1, Moscow. These are several international business conferences on blockchain and ICO technology development. Get better acquainted with the community of professionals who believe in bitcoin and see its future. You will be able not only to have a good time, but also to influence the fate of the Russian blockchain.

3. #KyivBlockchainForum
March 13, Kiev, Ukraine. A major event not only for the blockchain of Ukraine, but also the entire CIS. Participants from different countries will come to the forum, which means that you will be able to establish mutually beneficial cooperation and promote your business.

4. #Cryptopiter2018
March 16, St. Petersburg. The city on the Neva hosts a practical conference on crypto trading, implementation of crypto investments and ICO. If you want to improve your business or start its implementation, this conference is the best place for you.

5. #BlockchainDayRussia
March 23, Moscow. This is a forum in which involved experts, decide how to develop the blockchain industry. You will be able to plunge into different fields of knowledge: from basic to advanced. Experts will talk about mining, special iron, as well as how this can be earned, about invisible opportunities, about trading on cryptocurrency exchanges.

6. #BlockchainUA
March 23, Kyiv. The event, on which there’ll be a lot of useful information about the development of blockchain technologies in Ukraine.

7. #GlobalBlockchainSummit2018
March 24, Sochi. This city is a great place for a meeting of the world's leading experts in the field of blockchain. Here you can make a personal acquaintance with the developers, bring your project to the stock exchange and learn from the market leaders how to increase your earnings.

8.#Next - the first Russian multi-format #blockchainfestival

March 24, SKOLKOVO. This is an unique opportunity to plunge into the cryptocurrency world and find out what advantages cryptocurrency could bring. There would be many speakers, participants and people who are not indifferent to blockchain

9. #UkranianBlockchainDay

March 25, Kyiv. The event, which will bring together more than 1,000 people from around the world. The event in Ukraine can’t be called just a conference - it’s universal platform, where all can share knowledge about the blockchain and get new experience.

10. #CongressBlockchain2018

March 27-28, Moscow. The event will be interesting to all those who are somehow connected with the blockchain and the promotion of the digital economy. You will learn how to properly enter the ICO and how the state plans to regulate the blockchain sphere.

11.#BlockchainBitcoinConference Kyiv

March 29, Kiev, Ukraine. Do you dream that the cryptocurrency in the nearest future would become the same commonplace thing as the Internet? Then you definitely need to attend this conference and meet with enthusiasts from the world of blockchain. You will learn about the new opportunities of cryptocurrencies and lead your business to success.

Stay up to date with all the latest crypto world events with Araneobit!

See you !
alvena

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

And what, like something interesting can happen. Although inquiries for aysio are not weak ... With $ 60-100 million, I would have made my system, I also would have opened a bank with offices)
I think the idea can be realized with 10% of the claimed hard cap.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Dear friends!

Today, on March 8, we celebrate International Women’s Day in Russia. It’s the holiday of beauty, femininity, flowers, and spring. In our team, we have no girls, but absolutely wonderful girls work in our favourite editorial staff!

We believe in beauty; we believe that someday there will come a world without wars. We believe that all barriers: linguistic, financial, ideological will be eroded.

We believe that a good idea gives birth to a beautiful future and very interesting now.

And we believe in women. In our “comrades-in-arms,” business colleagues, sisters, wives, and daughters. We are endlessly thankful to our mothers and grandmothers as they made us who we are today.

Because of you we wake up in the morning and keep doing our business. Because of you, we are fighting with ourselves and others. Thanks to you we are soaring to new heights and winning.

Thanks for being you! Have a happy holiday!

Forever yours, the team of AraneoBit!
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:29:28 PM by CathalG

World blockchain conferences in March 2018

What to expect in March? We have already made a selection of excellent events in Russia and the countries of the former CIS, and now we have swung to the world.  Where is useful to go on March 8 and how to please yourself and your intelligence after a long winter, read below!

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey
March 1, Istanbul, Turkey. At conference will be discussed the role of blockchain in the world economy, as well as Turkey's experience in the field of modern technologies. From picturesque Istanbul we go to Israel, fly just a couple of hours, and the pleasure-for a lifetime!

2ND ANNUAL FINTECH WEEK TEL AVIV
March 5-7, tel-Aviv, Israel. The subject of discussion is the creation of an acceptable ecosystem in the field of financial technologies and the possibility of blockchain startups. Israel is a country of startups, where every third person opens its own business. And these guys know a lot about capital growth. Then we go to another continent, to Africa!

Blockchain Africa Conference
8-9 March, Johannesburg. The year begins actively. The weather is quite cold at this time in South Africa, so the heat at the conference will arise only from discussions of top development strategies in the world of blockchain. Representatives of local and international projects will speak at the events.

Seamless EXPO 2018
13-14 March, Sydney, Australia. We are moving from South Africa to the Green continent. Here we will talk about innovative technologies and methods of e-Commerce and management. And now it's time for the Islands.

Money20/20 Asia
13-15 March, Singapore. While in Australia will be discussed international management,  in Singapore will talk about the creation of a revolutionary financial services not only for Asian but also the global market. The speakers will be talking about the creation of a global network of innovator developers, as well as industry players who must lead the emerging new global economy. In Asia, there are unique opportunities for doing business in modern ways: Money 20/20 will tell about it. By the way, 50 years ago, before the separation of the island with several fishing villages from Malaysia, Singaporeans bought even water and sand. Now it is a super modern, multi-level metropolis, which is home to about six million people. And it is the rich people. Can you imagine how many useful connections and valuable information can be found in Singapore?

APAC Blockchain Conference
13-15 March, Sydney, Australia. In mid-March 2018 in Sydney will be very hot not only from the bright sun. It will bring together international experts to discuss prospects of development of the technology of the blockchain in Australia. It will focus on scaling up decentralized systems, resolving legal issues, as well as a worthy response to the challenges of our time.

Token Fest
March 15-16, San Francisco, USA. Have you been to Singapore or Sydney? Then you still have the opportunity to buy a ticket and have time for the opening of this conference. Tokenization, the launch of its own blockchain project, the use of professional tools-this is what will be discussed at this event.

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Tallinn
March 22, Tallinn, Estonia. This conference will focus on the use of blockchain in public administration, the financial sector, and also on medicine.

Blockchain West
March 27-28, San Francisco, USA. Hundreds of speakers from all around the world will discuss the most pressing issues of blockchain industry development.

Spend your March 2018 with interest !

CathalG (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

http://telegra.ph/First-foresight-03-10
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Hello. Is there a referral system?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

Hey. Oh sure. Each user will receive 5 tokens.
And if he invites a friend, he will get 5 more tokens. It's simple.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Wow. It's profitable.
Do you know when the pre-sale ends?
redlay

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

Wow. It's profitable.
Yes I know. The pre-sale ends on March 15th.
You have very little time left to get a good bonus.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

Wow. It's profitable.
So I need to hurry. What is the bonus now?
And how will it decrease over time?
redlay

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Wow. It's profitable.
So I need to hurry. What is the bonus now?
And how will it decrease over time?
Now the bonus is up to 50%. But tomorrow it will be up to 35%.
Then every week will be reduced by 5%.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: