Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

As far as I know at the moment, the Araneo test application is already available through which you can try how the system's functionality works in the second stage. Is it a demo version or is it a fully working prototype? I mean, can I make a real money transfer using this?
Well, if this is on the website, then I think that this is exactly the working prototype. why release a working version of a software product that does not perform its basic functionality?
That is, it turns out I need to have Z-TOKEN on my account to make a money transfer, right?
Naturally, you need to be registered in the system, this you can do on the website. If you do not have Z-TOKENs on the account, then when making a money transfer the system will automatically offer you to buy them, so do not worry about it.
I understood, thanks for helping with this, now I have become clearer how this system works. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Will somehow participants of this system be ranked by rating and what measures will be taken to ensure the security of transactions?

There will be a verification of all users and rating system of completed transactions  Smiley
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

Will somehow participants of this system be ranked by rating and what measures will be taken to ensure the security of transactions?
Well, yes, after each money transfer the user will be offered a score from 1 to 5. In the future, this will probably influence the priority in the money transfer system or something like that. I am sure that if you are assessed constantly with low scores, then you will lose the opportunity to use this platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Well, yes, after each money transfer the user will be offered a score from 1 to 5. In the future, this will probably influence the priority in the money transfer system or something like that. I am sure that if you are assessed constantly with low scores, then you will lose the opportunity to use this platform.
But you can earn yourself a rating in another way. For example, making purchases in the store partners using as payment Z-TOKEN. This will also have a positive effect on your rating in the system.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

But you can earn yourself a rating in another way. For example, making purchases in the store partners using as payment Z-TOKEN. This will also have a positive effect on your rating in the system.
Really? It is very interesting. So Araneo will cooperate with some partners and will be organized inside the system of his store? Will these be real goods or something non-material, like some games, applications or maybe coupons for something?
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

Colleagues, I do not agree with you in the sense that you say that users lack the simplicity of transfers of crypto-currency funds, or other transactions in the crypto currency. This is far from the case, and now there are many guides
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Colleagues, I do not agree with you in the sense that you say that users lack the simplicity of transfers of crypto-currency funds, or other transactions in the crypto currency. This is far from the case, and now there are many guides
The second stage of the AraneoBit project also plans to introduce monetary transfers in crypto currency with the possibility of exchanging for fiat money.
Is it very easy for you to transfer bitcoin to dollars?
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

The second stage of the AraneoBit project also plans to introduce monetary transfers in crypto currency with the possibility of exchanging for fiat money.
Yes, I have no problems with transferring finance from bitcoin to dollar. This is quite an affordable operation, which does not require large mental expenses. All algorithms are painted in guides, I repeat
23coins

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Yes, I have no problems with transferring finance from bitcoin to dollar. This is quite an affordable operation, which does not require large mental expenses. All algorithms are painted in guides, I repeat
I think that despite the fact that you had a great time mastering the technology of transferring crypto currency into a currency, you would not have refused a translation service that would optimize your time costs
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

I think that despite the fact that you had a great time mastering the technology of transferring crypto currency into a currency, you would not have refused a translation service that would optimize your time costs
Yes, I really need this technology, as I am an active user of a crypto-currency purse. I hope that the project will have a decent defense against hacking and ddos
23coins

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

'To store information about users, we conclude a contract with the service storage of personal data. In addition, all information about the transactions we write on the blockchain".
Protection of the project will be very strong and well-designed
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

'To store information about users, we conclude a contract with the service storage of personal data. In addition, all information about the transactions we write on the blockchain".
what you copied is an excerpt from white paper?
This is a standard measure for the protection of personal data. So far I have not seen anything new. Try to copy and paste something else
23coins

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

This is a standard measure for the protection of personal data. So far I have not seen anything new. Try to copy and paste something else
Okay, but how do you like that:

At the second stage of development, all participants of the AraneoBit system undergo several
the basic stages of verification:
● photographed with a passport;
● bind a bank card (you can have several);
● attach a driving license (if any);
● provide links to social networks;
● sign consent to the processing of personal data;
● sign an offer, that AraneoBit does not carry
responsibility for the place where they met.
Depending on the jurisdiction of individual countries, the list of documents may vary.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

Okay, but how do you like that:

At the second stage of development, all participants of the AraneoBit system undergo several
the basic stages of verification:
● photographed with a passport;
● bind a bank card (you can have several);
● attach a driving license (if any);
● provide links to social networks;
● sign consent to the processing of personal data;
● sign an offer, that AraneoBit does not carry
responsibility for the place where they met.
Depending on the jurisdiction of individual countries, the list of documents may vary.
I agree, this service already looks more impressive. But this is the second stage, right?
That is why I will wait for the second stage, since security is above all. I will follow the updates
23coins

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

I am fully confident in this project also because in the second stage there will be a lot of work to protect the clients of the service. Look:

Inside the service there is an anti-fraud system based on scoring. Initial scoring will occur in the following ways:
● After the transaction, the AraneoBit system invites participants to evaluate opponent on a 5-point scale -
 the rating forms a rating of reliability participant;
● all registered members of the system the bot offers participate in public opinion polls - their number forms a coefficient
Loyalty of the participant;
● Participants who bought goods from our partners using a bot in the Internet-store, also receive points on the loyalty factor.
At the second stage of product development, each participant of the AraneoBit system the number of successfully completed transactions, the reliability rating and coefficient of loyalty.
emontmon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Really? It is very interesting. So Araneo will cooperate with some partners and will be organized inside the system of his store? Will these be real goods or something non-material, like some games, applications or maybe coupons for something?
Yes, I was also interested in this part. How will this be realized? Which partners will cooperate with the Araneo project?
Kheg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

Yes, I was also interested in this part. How will this be realized? Which partners will cooperate with the Araneo project?
I think all the information about the partners will be announced later, while the team is engaged in a full release of the second version of its software product.
emontmon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

I think all the information about the partners will be announced later, while the team is engaged in a full release of the second version of its software product.
Well, I hope that it will be so. For me, a very nice feature of the platform was the opportunity to influence your rating not only by making money transfers, but also by making purchases in their store.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

And what about user variability? Will there be any system for changing the users of the service?
Kheg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

And what about user variability? Will there be any system for changing the users of the service?
Oh sure. At the second stage of the project, when the version of the application for transferring money will be presented, users will be modified. But all this will depend on the legal rules and laws of each country.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: