Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 42144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dizzzzle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

I've updated stonecurrency.org/#support with various links to prospective community accounts, including github.com/stonecurrency once it's ready. I intend on giving Felix and trusted community members access to these accounts in due time. As always, any and all feedback is welcome!

Hey!! Thought I sent this earlier but I think I reached my post limit. 

The fact that this is a DAG and Privacy based one should not be understated. I think that should be front and center on the website! Both words should be there on the site.

Also, I actually really liked the colortones/style from the first post. Gives it a bit more character. What do you think?
felixando (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 31

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Do you have any estimation for a launch date?

I have no experience in coding or anything alike, so I'm just wondering how time consuming sth like this usually is.

Hi coinnoob12, i cant be accurate with a precise time-frame, however since the codebase is already complete (RaiBlocks codebase) and its an  unparalleled implementation of zk-SNARK's to implement privacy features, my aim from the start was 1-2 months, providing there are no extreme technical hurdles which hinder myself from being able to implement these features.

felixando

Stone -  RaiBlocks Fork with privacy features - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

I respectfully disagree with any snapshot or another oligarchal distribution. Why fatten the Whales?  We have a rare opportunity  to be an everlasting currency for the World. Let’s make it as accessible to the working class as it is to the wealthy. If we don’t, Stone will just be another nichecoin. If we don’t do it, someone else wil. Only a matter of time. A vast amount of a currency’s utility resides in the trust people have in it. Let’s build that trust by distributing it to more people from all around the planet.

Yeah, absurd thing to make riches richer.

You are somewhat correct in saying that a) this method makes the rich richer, which should not be performed in this manner and b) It should be accessible to the working class, those were my vision and my two values from the start. The airdrop was just an idea brought forward to me by a community member, which i relayed onto the community without deep thought. I'm still pondering ideas for equal & fair distribution, the community is welcome to assist, if anyone has any idea's, please do not be reluctant, deliver them! for myself and the community to assess  Smiley

felixando

There is no silver bullet.

Main thing is to filtering out puppet accounts and what are essentially sybil attacks on distribution mechanism.  Unfortunate side-effect of that is that "small guys" with no reputation get filtered out.  So probably having multiple channels of distribution would help mitigate this.  For example, part distribution based on forum level or activity number and part based on Twitter or facebook account.  Part via captcha or IP address.  As long as each mechanism tries to kills puppets and you offer lots of mechanisms, over a reasonable period of time, then you will get a good distribution.  A good example would be how Semux has done it.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
xb0w2

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

just as a side-note i have recently in the last hours updated the original post with the latest list of donators, thank you.

Please all- note that this is a pre-announcement, nothing is yet being announced, there is no wallet at present, no functional codebase and no fully functional zk-SNARK's with a DAG blockchain, for those asking for evidence & testimony. The donation interpretation was just originally a way to fund my development, which then i felt they should receive a contribution in return, so i have offered a stake of Stone. This is not a crowdsale, if your hesitant about the legitimacy, please wait until a stable release has been delivered before you consider donating to the project, even once i finalize acceptance of donations, there will still be a way to receive a small complimentary share of Stone.  Smiley

That being said, itrust you all had a phenomenal 2017, and wish you a wondrous 2018!

felixando

Tried to PM you, it didn't go through and got saved as draft (could be because my account is new). Is it ok to donate without PM?
PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I've updated stonecurrency.org/#support with various links to prospective community accounts, including github.com/stonecurrency once it's ready. I intend on giving Felix and trusted community members access to these accounts in due time. As always, any and all feedback is welcome!

The fact that this is a DAG and Privacy based one should not be understated. I think that should be front and center on the website! Both words should be there on the site.

Also, I actually really liked the colortones/style from the first post. Gives it a bit more character. What do you think?

All designs are a work in progress and I'm open to any designs the community prefers. Also, community members are free to create their own graphical interpretations of Stone and prospective sites.

In regards to DAG and Privacy, I listed the latter feature on the front page, but I question whether or not most people know or care about what DAG is. I'm open to the community's opinion on this as well, and will update the site with more technical details of the project as it progresses.
kamo13

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Hi all !!! Hi felixando !!!

Happy New Year !!!!

Firstlyl I want to apologize for my English.I'm using Google Translate,but i hope everyone will understand me.I do not often write on this forum, but this topic interested me.So,lets go:

If developers want to attract a large number of users, then the distribution method must be simple.Don't need any ICO-s,crowdsales,bounties or airdrops.
Everyone should start from zero.I agree with Cryptagoras.Distribution can be done through a game.There are several crypto-currencies that use games(Motocoin,Huntercoin).The best option is the flash game.This method of mining the crypto currency is called Proof of Play (PoP).I can even offer a flash game: Stones Masters.You can also use several games( like Tetris,Bubbles,Snake and etc.) and the user will choose the game himself.I know that at the same time there will be an army of bots (like at the Raiblocks faucet) therefore, for the prevention it will be necessary:

1.On the site there must be a mandatory registration with confirmation by email
2.Introduce a restriction:1 account fot 1 IP
3.In the game there should be points that the user will have to exchange for Stones in the site exchanger
4.Assign a threshold for the transfers of Stones to the user's wallet's
5.For transfer to the wallet, each user must have their own unique PIN code

All this will create uncomfortable conditions for bots

With best regards to the project!!!!!
Dr.McQuack

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

Hey y'all. My background isn't in computer science, although I've been drinking from the firehouse lately. I can tell this community is really excited about this project (it's the most exciting one I've come across), but I can't help notice that it seems like there's a lot of debate about funding and distribution. Could anyone explain to me why an ICO would be a poor model for funding? It seems to be a proven method, and this is the most exciting project I've found so far. It would be a shame if this project got overshadowed by a copy cat who was able to raise capital faster and meet deadlines quicker.
aliceswhiterabbit

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

All designs are a work in progress and I'm open to any designs the community prefers. Also, community members are free to create their own graphical interpretations of Stone and prospective sites.

In regards to DAG and Privacy, I listed the latter feature on the front page, but I question whether or not most people know or care about what DAG is. I'm open to the community's opinion on this as well, and will update the site with more technical details of the project as it progresses.

New here and just created an account for the sole reason of following Stone. I jumped into Rai about a week before is skyrocketed so I was stoked to find this project. While I agree that a lot of people may not know what DAG is, I think given the recent boom of Rai people may be able to recognize that Stone and Rai are similar in that respect and may gain more interest. I know it's a given considering this is a Rai fork but for people that are jumping into crypto for the first time any little bit helps. Excited to see where this project heads!  Smiley
IBuyCoins

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

Looks like whatever happens, this thread is going to be interesting...
Dizzzzle

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

They absolutely care - DAG will be the buzzword of 2018 no question.  I also agree that, at the beginning, it might be vaulable to let people know that it s a fork of raiblocks. Can risky, but also brings projects some level of validity. See: Monero, PIVX ect.
RollingStoneAge

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 07:50:55 PM by RollingStoneAge

Lurking for a long time here (over two years) and first time to register due to this project that got my attention.
Thinking also to donate, but I am not really comfortable especially not knowing any information about you.

How can we know that you are not trying to scam all and run away with the money?

I can create the same post promising a DAG, PRIVATE, QUANTUM PROOF, and use the dreams of the people to buy me a nice house and claim later that was too much effort, sorry...

Could you provide us with a fundamental reason to take this risk?
How can we trust you if we do not even know you?

I would love that someone here can start a technical questioning rounds with you just to challenge the knowledge that you claim you have.

Edit:

Balances on your addresses:

17rta6cBBcacwbjFuWmrCpaPDN3m4jX6et: $ 57,773.66
xrb_3my3e88nzaorkhcbho91seniswjz7ksiu1ddkuuu5ue3q8exiian9ikhja4g $ 24,633.18
0x4Ce0650EC058449F8b936733b12E945E443EC1bD $ 18,906.766

At this moment you got so far ~$100,000.00, for a nice post with some buzzwords on it.
That is just data and how I see this project so far, with no any code presented.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

Lurking for a long time here (over two years) and first time to register due to this project that got my attention.
Thinking also to donate, but I am not really comfortable especially not knowing any information about you.

How can we know that you are not trying to scam all and run away with the money?

I can create the same post promising a DAG, PRIVATE, QUANTUM PROOF, and use the dreams of the people to buy me a nice house and claim later that was too much effort, sorry...

I would love that someone here can start a technical questioning rounds with you just to challenge the knowledge that you claim you have.

Edit:

At this moment you got so far ~$100,000.00, for a nice post with some buzzwords on it.
That is just data and how I see this project so far, with no any code presented.

People donated because they wanted to do. Nobody forced anyone. Personally speaking I would be willing to donate after having seen GitHub etc. but people that already did it have done it knowing the risk (I bet).

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
duesoldi
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2640

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

Edit:

Really a lot of new accounts.... Grin  but what is written is shareable.

Anyway: the project is really interesting, joining the speed of XRB with privacy, I think it's a winning choice too.

Regarding the mode of a possible airdrop I really like this proposal:

A far better solution is to pre-sell coins. What about whales you say? Well, make a cap, and only sell to people that commented on this thread before a certain timeframe. Ex. max donation is 500 bucks (or half an ether or whatever), and you must have a bitcoin talk account associated with the donation or you get nothing.

I follow with interest ....
coinnoob12

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:15:25 PM

From every possible distribution scenario, the one with a eg. $500 per Thread commenter/forum user sounds the fairest.

But let's see how and what the dev delivers first.
Dagmen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

I don't get it quite well, is this coin not PoW ?
jayoz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

I look forward to seeing the code Smiley private xrb sounds amazing.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

From every possible distribution scenario, the one with a eg. $500 per Thread commenter/forum user sounds the fairest.

Sounds quite good to me too.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
no_advance

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MWXAmrP.png

Introduction

Stone will be the first DAG (direct acylic graph) data-structured digital currency with private transactions, allowing instant, fee-less anonymous transaction with high scaling (up to 7,000txs per second) Stone will be forked from the RaiBlocks codebase, whilst the chain is not near completion as it currently stands and it just myself who will be working on the project, i do not offer high quality illustrations & impressive marketing, what i do offer, however is highly scalable, private, instant a fee-less transactions, all on a decentralized network once the project is complete

Work Ethics

What i can promise you

• Dedication
  • Constant updates
  • a finished product
  • a quality product delivered in a timely manner

What i cannot promise you

• Exchange listings
  • Price increases
  • Advertising
  • False hype
  • An unfinished product, i always complete a project.

This pre-announcement is merely just the beginning of a long path, the stepping stone for a great advance in an already amazing pre-existing technology. I cannot express enough respect Colin and his innovative idea which has solved the blockchain debacle, a incredible amount of work and dedication has gone it to his project and Stone will never discredit his efforts.

Methodology

I've been experimenting with the idea of using zkSNARKs, similar to the tech used in the ZCash cryptocurrency, this will prove to be a challenge since we are no longer using a blockchain, we are using a DAG.

a very short summary, zkSNARKs have 4 main ingredients:

A) Encoding as a polynomial problem

The program that is to be checked is compiled into a quadratic equation of polynomials: t(x) h(x) = w(x) v(x), where the equality holds if and only if the program is computed correctly. The prover wants to convince the verifier that this equality holds.

B) Succinctness by random sampling

The verifier chooses a secret evaluation point s to reduce the problem from multiplying polynomials and verifying polynomial function equality to simple multiplication and equality check on numbers: t(s)h(s) = w(s)v(s)

This reduces both the proof size and the verification time tremendously.

C) Homomorphic encoding / encryption

An encoding/encryption function E is used that has some homomorphic properties (but is not fully homomorphic, something that is not yet practical). This allows the prover to compute E(t(s)), E(h(s)), E(w(s)), E(v(s)) without knowing s, she only knows E(s) and some other helpful encrypted values.

D) Zero Knowledge

The prover permutes the values E(t(s)), E(h(s)), E(w(s)), E(v(s)) by multiplying with a number so that the verifier can still check their correct structure without knowing the actual encoded values.

The very rough idea is that checking t(s)h(s) = w(s)v(s) is identical to checking t(s)h(s) k = w(s)v(s) k for a random secret number k (which is not zero), with the difference that if you are sent only the numbers (t(s)h(s) k) and (w(s)v(s) k), it is impossible to derive t(s)h(s) or w(s)v(s).

(Christian Reitwiessner 2016)

Distribution

One big question which is still left unanswered, and may be for some time, is distribution, I am unsure of how the coin will be distributed at these early stages, but when the time comes i’m positive the community will assist with an efficient, fair solution.

Whilst i do not wish to run a crowdsale, donations are welcome and will go towards my efforts in development. Donators will be noted in a database & published alongside Stone's main announcement, your assistance will not go unnoticed, depending on the distribution method selected as a community, donators may be included as a portion of distribution, we must first select method of distribution and work from there. For now donations should be treated as exactly that, donations.

Bitcoin:  17rta6cBBcacwbjFuWmrCpaPDN3m4jX6et

RaiBlocks: xrb_3my3e88nzaorkhcbho91seniswjz7ksiu1ddkuuu5ue3q8exiian9ikhja4g

Ethereum: 0x4Ce0650EC058449F8b936733b12E945E443EC1bD

If you wish to donate - please send a PM the amount right beforehand so i am able to keep track of transaction ownership in my speadsheet.

Code:
:: DONATORS :: a share will distributed to all donators, as a way of saying thankyou.

hoolio  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8ef0ee17988bcc55f8263d54209a695de008427a2565da112b1247df0c37ad9c
Meatstick  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/fc6e3d5dfa3ad584d36c02f330a1e05adc3fab0e5f017f1b4144e9e270d2a8ae
fallengel  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/520c6cf01b0719380fdb5dc9881ace0474cfc5251206d28e8b57485c0797da2a
tedes  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/e83ea00dda5bc56b456f59475d146113125a262000e24a9dca8798c2c1996385
vsh  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5f6b2da906c116c725e7341a0380ab9f51fac39c831570b8715b70b8c9fdfb3e
rusbus  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x30060b45cf09adeda02f9c42fd50479140c628380ee446f75377b86dd344974e
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa751863c6fc4937fcb8d551ea01ad978005499f97d94abe2b9385a58bb27abec
emberedsword  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=827BE8F22956C11B56925A2AFA87D62140F2371A5482F14C88DF8E7D9FC3BFE6
Elated  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=B9049F25CDC58A8A1EB0A5BE16AB0935B2F42DC737F244597E55F9692A560916
deemcdee  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2dfdbf8fbf3a2f17fdc2564b4f66af1a83e827c944acbd19b720c106bdba0534
Modifeed  |   https://blockchain.info/tx/b9220112713e1d150e54f5d1e5542d608255acaa8ca91ca2fb92787e89a4d770
mohunr  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=39FA5FBEA3E185263762F4962FFDB27595BB8871DA1068AC4F4EAC3FA7E8CF09
vvorobets  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe6fd9be6c0f94e41faaf598227683a67572eba9bd4ca3269b2fb65f290f46dda
Greyfox127  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x86d0bb3746e2e627fe742a09eb5531b9676bac39641de088816e1da28a61b0ee
KasaiRyane  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x95af89dec1223b58a86d517ca40d12ba72f67b7b00802dc8758ba7d0ddae9faa
benben22  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xde86eac7f84bd4d0f69f2751c1e021342d2914c066a4224df1e545306ed2edf4
gringoed  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xde20f2eca360c92db1e394865ad99be0260d670f19d177120f9e2af5787e7996
PerfectCoinSeeker  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=BE98BEFE9ED9649313EF5A9D9BD79003651C38E6EC197FF0218471BE5B1EDE83
quad002  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=CFFA532C870C82CC364B8F2C912EF429A778E2A1768EC34B8AE0F4FFD85F13E2
greatk  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2dfdbf8fbf3a2f17fdc2564b4f66af1a83e827c944acbd19b720c106bdba0534
kfe0824  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9bd076280f50de54dfc9a3042f997736d46aae094eb5544bac7abfc4f7db4a9b
mrdaltro  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=820C9868CDFCA05BAF2E46CEDFADADC0C2E5D70A0CB42692AC1081AF6F67A5A9
n_xion  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1e31c4574e4a75f6b2f523b948c0ba990a638ac2daa3944dd8f6925fae99f73c
irfan22in  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/0cb0b6b191940496032d74f10ff8218186b14457ef7ae61c2550bd95f9d5a317
riccardop  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/c0bb46de4e2075385b362c902f4977caba17eab8c9798b35f0ef984c07ddf5e0
geostation  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=A431B6940DE860F867644DAC7FDA3AC9218970A12C8651E8588EA5855D1A961A
LAMNOID  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x45d4adde9a53c802e2216492695ec3f807dcd8530f38661aa67909e25d729735
nonconformist  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/8bb58931c8183bf5277fca64233c769fd607a7e3e855c0209446ca5e5d43b5f9
gamblor80  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=820C9868CDFCA05BAF2E46CEDFADADC0C2E5D70A0CB42692AC1081AF6F67A5A9
cached  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/f4ea95f3d16e6e4036a952e42057081f806ebd12912c193636041bb5eca649b8
drkfvr  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/44d221f99ef294643c2389c8d65edbc58c09fee2bcba8dd049a1804053c32b01
prestosays  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/f77d5fbb9223bc2c4408afbbb8cb20077601e8d2aca2d85883151fd32e6ba516
cryptopathshala  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcec075d160072d67751ec85d3308d24bf901dc855b82556bc4457554a153bf52
TheTenIsDog  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2470cb583e51ef6cf7f1b0db3a68b69e33f7bf7a7bd04f4c6abe3e37cec01e68
tyz  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=908E2FDF744B1C79C92553F9674D08A4EB39227A3092579E4B146AEDBBE42A7A
ehrightness  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x45b7fcef53983264805b59b2a0f4d227757feb48e468932b25b48ecb1748d350
zenyfomax1  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa7c8708834afb27d38d2e367c07d764c9e65c026ba8650f027d5f75be836bd29
canadapharmer   |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=F0092D46F4A0134C9CF96F30B7AB60B5488AB354F3B968C063DD140A6D2580B9
iAmCiaran  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x234d876f6e0a5d21606f31f700a6494810fe51ad84fb47aa69d1e901e43e0ef9
snowboard789  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd82d67de628e3932a35de9d0ad8346fdb777cfe44c634daeace6fcedc682bf89
CoinFreedom  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/ab3ce6e7c745eb7105d12e9b6073113956b8f86f3fa23bed3912d1e695c3daa5
talktopab  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/116eea60c70137993f776afe228b1b0c2f7739bca2c2b298d8cbcc994f6fd8f6
Mckonery  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa4f4f9daad6f47a047b8831f52918cae80357beaf5ae0953f32b53fb8fce1842
xibeijan  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/c41114a8d6521e0d3ab0955317151cee6515b3886d5d2b3dd8dbfcabc46c0483
Dauma  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x89dd5da2f6185d7007fd544a900162c1fe2e90b8af7e262255d697a843ec4545
aliceswhiterabbit  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xf3367798a0b70c10d3380dbbb9d01fda14c3150ff3699cf9a1253138e640f86d
ahhteeth  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8779c9b672c9651a41e42d52015de386035db2be493ca3ea1e5316a33bae42d9
senepa  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbff35481c3e291ad69d4667ad7d69f36863b290cd23ca847c8efe309bdd42824
Everipedia  | https://etherscan.io/tx/0x02b60108339901eb03450b697e44a812b8011ca8dc8b3cf9f527a320ad474894
BrightPastAhead  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbf2eb197aed40439cf94c3c392bb82b85d7b40805567497bf16fdf5c89b3348b
jen729w  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=C7F8A33D1DFAE883DA1A359F54644EE87C783D533D24F94D294B30FB03F1DD02
Roentgenate  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x43054271a53787e45f0f42f45d0ef877bba86748121fb358609553a8bcf56e47
gcasamiquela  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=CE96EC6C2D66D21E116D710771BB2A2469501E78EDB08DAF6C889B28BFD84BF8
Rio47  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3861d74bd3b7c8ab84383de37eec8af33e0b34db043acbd808e944af6416f1ff
corncoin  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/1decb2b28e844da67a41adb26fa7ebfaeefdd7b93591582fbf282641c0b4608e
john_locke  |  https://raiblocks.net/block/index.php?h=CFF3F938C1A13F51A63055DE427CBE52ECBD090C6A5E2B6BD7B6E7B2AD80AC65
iwishicouldfly  |  https://blockchain.info/tx/3f52cbf52ddd39530641a148e4476ea9552c5ea7a4dc43bc054a11fd23b084e7
fedmahnkassad  |  https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd866b8f0a65f09a2693042daf4d65224c7bfe329bff791622ec090b4f36af310

Please note, this announcement thread is a pre-ann and is not complete, i will update as the project progresses.

Sources/Credits:
RaiBlocks Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0
RaiBlocks whitepaper: https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper.pdf
zkSNARKs: https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/05/zksnarks-in-a-nutshell/
Bitcoin: https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

I really like the look of this project. Unfortunately, I dont have enough trust to donate. Good luck during this early development stage. Please keep us updated!
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Wow already raised 25 ETH and 4 BTC. Over $70,000. Thats some great cash. Now you can hire more Dev to complete it fast man.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Sounds quite good to me too.

Certainly sounds like a reasonable option to examine. We'll have to think of ways to protect this method from exploitation, however.

We may need to start running community polls for each aspect of the project in due time, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: