Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

Very crowded topics are like, one who loves roses should endure the thorns.

The hype is there, people are showing interest. But the problem is you can't find any answer your question on the pages back. Because they are too many. And causing people asking the same question lots of times.

I choose this over a thread dev is talking with himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

I guess the devs should be more active here before it becomes a cold ann thread Smiley

there are a couple of questions only the devs can answer ><"
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

The worst part about these popular topics here is, finding the answer to the question you asked a day or two ago. Any word from the team about possible smear campaigns and alternate accounts reputation boosting and the all-around abuse of the system?

I would appreciate a detailed and structured summarizing statement from the devs im with your opinion

The devs have stated that they will use AI and manual checks of users and ratings in order to prevent this kind of abuse. However, your concerns and questions are valid. This will probably be their biggest task to solve before going live.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

The worst part about these popular topics here is, finding the answer to the question you asked a day or two ago. Any word from the team about possible smear campaigns and alternate accounts reputation boosting and the all-around abuse of the system?

I would appreciate a detailed and structured summarizing statement from the devs im with your opinion

The devs have stated that they will use AI and manual checks of users and ratings in order to prevent this kind of abuse. However, your concerns and questions are valid. This will probably be their biggest task to solve before going live.

I assume this is not just a task for before going online but a process which is needed the whole time. They will have to work on better and better methodes over time to keep the quality. People are always finding ways to avoid controls.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

I assume this is not just a task for before going online but a process which is needed the whole time. They will have to work on better and better methodes over time to keep the quality. People are always finding ways to avoid controls.
There will always be problems with a user who cheats, but the important thing is to have a system that works well. Over time, this type of user will be detected and corrected.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

Manual check will be very boring thing to do. As the number of users will increase, I can't imagine how they will handle such manual check.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Manual check will be very boring thing to do. As the number of users will increase, I can't imagine how they will handle such manual check.

In the beginning I believe they will have to do some manual checks for some cases, but apart of AI, ML will be also used, so with time and increased amount of users it will all become automatized.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

I guess the devs should be more active here before it becomes a cold ann thread Smiley

devs can hiring community manager for handle the community, it will better to keep communicate with us here.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

devs can hiring community manager for handle the community, it will better to keep communicate with us here.

It's already became cold topic. A community manager would have been nice.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

In the beginning I believe they will have to do some manual checks for some cases, but apart of AI, ML will be also used, so with time and increased amount of users it will all become automatized.

They will do manual checks only if AI check fails, in fact I think that the AI they will have in place will be one of the most importants things of this projects

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:08:27 PM

Yes, there are AI filtration, and manual filtration.
AI first and then followed by manual filtration.
The quality of this platform will depend on these things.

We have several stages of reviews verification:
- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

- At first, we are using an AI machine moderation, that analyses more then 50 parameters, such as tone analyzer, IP, geolocation, reviews frequency etc.
- Some of the reviews automatically declined by the system, some of them will get manual filtration.
- Second important part - is user rating in the system - it consists of overall score, age of account, number of ratings given for others. If user has low rating or if its newbie in the system, the more filters are provided to his/her rating.
- Third part is that we are limiting the number of rating, which can post one account per day/week/month. It depends of user rating.

During pre-alpha-testing all of these factors showed 95% of fraud detection. But this is only pre-alpha and we are still working with the algorithms Smiley

yes, that sounds about right. they seem to have covered all the bases. I'm glad they taken this so serious because a reputation system can make or brake a person.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

yes, that sounds about right. they seem to have covered all the bases. I'm glad they taken this so serious because a reputation system can make or brake a person.
I like how they think to manage the situation of fake ratting, 95% is a good percentage gain in alpha testing.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

I like how they think to manage the situation of fake ratting, 95% is a good percentage gain in alpha testing.
Oh, so that's 95% chance that they will detect and fix fake rating? If so and if they are going to improve that result, they would be able to almost entirely eliminate faking
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

The one-pager of REPU ICO: https://repu.io/onepager_eng.pdf

I think from now on every ICO should do this.

But please update it with info on token price and token sales dates.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Interesting. This project has already scored decently. And there are prospects for growth. Very similar to the project of El Petro Vinesuela. I think to invest for the benefit of Peru and myself loved.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

One pager is very helpful to understand what an ICO is about. Many projects have this.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

One pager is very helpful to understand what an ICO is about. Many projects have this.

thats so cool. yeah all of the project should do that. it allows a perfect first impression
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

thats so cool. yeah all of the project should do that. it allows a perfect first impression

What a good idea! Everything completely clear.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

you are right a page with all the essential information about the project as tokens that will be generated, staff etc, a page easy to read and understand all the ico should make a similar one
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: