Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

I agree that REPU should approach HR companies. Hiring process is painful so REPU can help at that side. Maybe in time there will be partnerships.

in time, once the platform gets popular, HR departments will want this implemented as well. but until then the dev's have to promote this.

Starting phase is essential for this type of projects. So if devs promote good, HR companies will come to REPU. But devs shouldn't neglect marketing side.

It's same with most of the projects, the team needs to approach and deliver at first otherwise it'll be too hard for the world to understand this is actually a valuable project. Marketing is really hard these days so I hope repu team is taking care of it.
I think it would be better if they would already have a beta version. This would build trust for investors who don't want to put their money just into ideas.

Undoubtedly, beta would be a good incentive for investments, let's hope that by the ending of ICO to 02 of march they will be able to create beta.

The next few weeks will be an important period for the trust/confidence of the community in the project team. Will the project team deliver a beta? Will they not deliver one but communicate this well? Or will there be no communication and no delivery
I see disposition and determination in the Team, I believe that they will deliver the promise in a short time, it will really be a very important step that will bring us closer to Repu, and to keep in mind some of the functionality of the Platform, and we know that it can be even more perfected with the help of the Community
Yep, I like how professional they are and how well they can handle all of issues
This REPU platform will be very powerful after it gains a good popularity and known globally by many people around the world.Reputation will need further development to avoid people from abusing it. In my opinion, REPU will be able to handle it in the right ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

Hey I read in a different thread that there was a committee hearing about cryptocurrencies today that could have a not so positive effect on ICOs. What does that mean for Repu?
It would be nice if you put a quick summary or the source link of that.
I'm trying to follow as many news as possible.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:49:39 AM

Maybe, Repu would be good to partner with job hunting pages like LinkID or local pages like in Germany Xing. It is a bit dangerous but on the other side, this would be a good field for rating. I don't like to see people get rated in general, but for recruitement etc it would be really useful.
If the system is waterproof and monitored, yess... this could be a good idea.
But how do we know it will be a 100% fair rating? don't forget.. the data is stored in the blockchain, never to be altered again, unlike other ratingsystems

If repu get massive usage, unfair ratings will don't be a problem. 5-10 unfair review out of 1000 wouldn't hurt anything.

Yes but if you think about a partnership with a job hunting platform then you will not have 1000 ratings for a person, but maybe 3-10 or so. Then 1 unfair rating could already be a problem.

I don't know about job hunting pages. Recruiting process is quite hard, add ratings to the mix and it might become a nightmare.

Actually I think it could help, but then the ratings must be very usefull and free of fake ratings. Also specific stuff should be not allowed to be rated maybe. It's a difficult thing, but could be useful maybe. But then the problem is always the same, with every field you go for ratings.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

how long does the Closed Round of the Repu token sale still?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

how long does the Closed Round of the Repu token sale still?

I think they told us that it will last till mid/end of February?! I have a date in my mind....16th of february. But dont quote me on that Smiley
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

I hope repu can benefit from the crypto bloodbath of the last days

Honestly i don't see how. It will just need to demonstrate the project is solid and the ratings will be reliable.

i option I saw Is that the ether price is low atm and so people might lome likely invest - you know what I mean?
collect 1k eth by February 22 is possible given the low price of eth at the moment i think the investments will have a surge soon

Let's hope that people don't panic and exit the market completely. The sentiment isn't the best at the moment.

Today's down trend make me think twice wether I will invest or not. My asset is decreasing in price and I can't afford to sell them for now to get ethereum. I will wait what is the trend in the upcoming week.

exactly my thoughts. atm it is really hard to decide wether you want to invest in any project or not ><"

if you have ETH now is the time to invest, because of it's low value compared to the token value.

Yes, you are right in view of the current situation in the market, now is the time for investment! You need to dare and make investments right now!

i read somewhere that top 100 holders increase their BTC holdings, so i think if tomorrow SEC hearings results positive, recovery is soon. REPU will prevail no matter what results are of course.
If the platform had already worked, we would not have guessed but read the reviews of people who really know the information and would be able to draw the right conclusions about the future of the cryptocurrency.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

Maybe, Repu would be good to partner with job hunting pages like LinkID or local pages like in Germany Xing. It is a bit dangerous but on the other side, this would be a good field for rating. I don't like to see people get rated in general, but for recruitement etc it would be really useful.
But how do we know it will be a 100% fair rating? don't forget.. the data is stored in the blockchain, never to be altered again, unlike other ratingsystems

If repu get massive usage, unfair ratings will don't be a problem. 5-10 unfair review out of 1000 wouldn't hurt anything.

Yes but if you think about a partnership with a job hunting platform then you will not have 1000 ratings for a person, but maybe 3-10 or so. Then 1 unfair rating could already be a problem.

I don't know about job hunting pages. Recruiting process is quite hard, add ratings to the mix and it might become a nightmare.

Actually I think it could help, but then the ratings must be very usefull and free of fake ratings. Also specific stuff should be not allowed to be rated maybe. It's a difficult thing, but could be useful maybe. But then the problem is always the same, with every field you go for ratings.

it will hard, free of fake rating. some one will buy fake rating, i haven't any idea about it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

it will hard, free of fake rating. some one will buy fake rating, i haven't any idea about it.

But on the other hand if you buy fake rating you may want to buy a lot of them and if you do you are likely to get slotted by the system
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

Hey I read in a different thread that there was a committee hearing about cryptocurrencies today that could have a not so positive effect on ICOs. What does that mean for Repu?

The hearing was pretty much bullish for all of crypto, so for REpu as well: nothing Repu specific
The main message of this meeting was that the crypto-currency market does not need regulation at this stage, and also that an attempt to regulate it at this stage may lead to a slowdown in technical progress. So the market is given a green light, this should positively affect the development of new projects, including REPU.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
I hope it's a deal with a huge platform with a lot of user what would make Repu popular so fast.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

I hope it's a deal with a huge platform with a lot of user what would make Repu popular so fast.

it will be revolutionary for HR managers in every case
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

it will be once it gets adopted. but for that to happen, the platform has to be functioning and promoted.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Something i have been thinking about but haven't seen yet.
In the EU you have 'the right to be forgotten' (eg you can be erased from all social media and google if you want to), how will REPU handle this?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

it will be once it gets adopted. but for that to happen, the platform has to be functioning and promoted.

imo there is no doubt in case the ico goes well
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

imo there is no doubt in case the ico goes well

There are all the good ingredients for it to be a success. Lets hope everything goes as planned and they can delicer a great product
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

In the EU you have 'the right to be forgotten' (eg you can be erased from all social media and google if you want to), how will REPU handle this?
Really? Please tell me more about this.
Does it mean you can delete traces easily?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Really? Please tell me more about this.
Does it mean you can delete traces easily?
Not really, you have the right to instruct companies to delete your data. But delete traces in the internet its hard. Certainly you know http://www.wayback.com.
This is only one site which stores data. There are many other sites or services with earn money with collecting data. Not forget to mention all secret services.
So deleting traces easy, no way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

The hearing was pretty much bullish for all of crypto, so for REpu as well: nothing Repu specific
The main message of this meeting was that the crypto-currency market does not need regulation at this stage, and also that an attempt to regulate it at this stage may lead to a slowdown in technical progress. So the market is given a green light, this should positively affect the development of new projects, including REPU.

Yes, I hope the market goes back to normal now. We have a upward trend currently and I hope it will go on for a while now, as one of the main obstacles is over.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Yes, I hope the market goes back to normal now. We have a upward trend currently and I hope it will go on for a while now, as one of the main obstacles is over.
Let's hope that after a recession in the crypto-currency market, the fundraising of the REPU will gain momentum, it must be admitted that this drop seriously damaged the process.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: