Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
You need to see this is a broader perspective... rating can be aplied to thousands of different things.
Food, hardware, hotels, people, work environment, .... you name it.. it's possible Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

news about a partnership are always good. hopefully it is a partnership, where both parties will benefit from it.

I would only hope that they would ink a partnership with a major international 5 star hotel chain and that would be awesome. Smiley

That would be a huge opportunity. The whole marketing has to be perfect and maybe so this wish could come true.
I hope it's a deal with a huge platform with a lot of user what would make Repu popular so fast.

it will be revolutionary for HR managers in every case

Something i have been thinking about but haven't seen yet.
In the EU you have 'the right to be forgotten' (eg you can be erased from all social media and google if you want to), how will REPU handle this?
Really? Please tell me more about this.
Does it mean you can delete traces easily?
Not really, you have the right to instruct companies to delete your data. But delete traces in the internet its hard. Certainly you know http://www.wayback.com.
This is only one site which stores data. There are many other sites or services with earn money with collecting data. Not forget to mention all secret services.
So deleting traces easy, no way.

There will be new and tougher privacy laws in the EU starting in May 2018 but I'm not sure if this applies to what Repu is going to do.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

I hope it's a deal with a huge platform with a lot of user what would make Repu popular so fast.

In the EU you have 'the right to be forgotten' (eg you can be erased from all social media and google if you want to), how will REPU handle this?
Not really, you have the right to instruct companies to delete your data. But delete traces in the internet its hard. Certainly you know http://www.wayback.com.
This is only one site which stores data. There are many other sites or services with earn money with collecting data. Not forget to mention all secret services.

There will be new and tougher privacy laws in the EU starting in May 2018 but I'm not sure if this applies to what Repu is going to do.
That'll probably influence more the projects connected with some material and of course intellectual products
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

I think Repu does not fall under the category of privacy, its more a ranking public profile, like linkedin, facebook profile and social status
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

You need to see this is a broader perspective... rating can be aplied to thousands of different things.
Food, hardware, hotels, people, work environment, .... you name it.. it's possible Smiley

You can rate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I know some websites where you can rate hookers (I'm not joking, search for them if you want)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

You can rate everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, I know some websites where you can rate hookers (I'm not joking, search for them if you want)

That is really customer friendly.  Wink
I think the takeaway is that Repu has lots of niches and markets they could enter. That's great because they can focus on some markets first and later expand into new ones.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

I think the takeaway is that Repu has lots of niches and markets they could enter. That's great because they can focus on some markets first and later expand into new ones.

The Repu team will still need to carefully choose what area of reputation they want to focus on. This is because normal people/users will naturally tend associate Repu with what they first experienced it in (eg. rating companies).

aveon

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

According to such broad strategy, they may need much collaboration with other projects, and too much of a diversity is not really good> I think also that the devs should narrow down their specialization (at least in the beginning) and try to reach heights there

The Repu team will still need to carefully choose what area of reputation they want to focus on. This is because normal people/users will naturally tend associate Repu with what they first experienced it in (eg. rating companies).
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

I don't want to know how you ended up on that site in the first place :p
bud indeed.. everything can be rated, therefor this project could really become a huge success if managed/maintained well

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

I am currently at work computer so i can't make that search but it really made me curious. I will check it Cheesy

Also yes i agree with you about you can rate everything.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

I am currently at work computer so i can't make that search but it really made me curious. I will check it Cheesy

so, we are going to rate hookers in future /hmmm

very very interesting Smiley
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

I think that the example of rating a hooker should just show that repu is flexible.
At the end the rates are today in the internet extreme important to save time and do the right decisions.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

I agree here, there are lots of market they could go to, but all of them have different specifics, therefore proper research needed, careful planning and no hurry. The first impression is everything here, indeed.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I agree here, there are lots of market they could go to, but all of them have different specifics, therefore proper research needed, careful planning and no hurry. The first impression is everything here, indeed.

marketing move at the right place and times do matter, like facebook which starts in college campus. If it was for general public at the start I think it wouldn't have been as successful as it is.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

Oh okay, thank you sir.
I'm not living in Europe so I was a bit surprised to find out, but now I see that its not as I expected.
omwibya

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

I don't think Repu will be handling that part of the market. unless prostitution is legalized.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Why a hotel chain?

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

Why a hotel chain?
In a utopian future this adequate use would be in large companies, for selection of Suppliers, Clients, Employees, In Public and / or Private Security, and especially in the selection and valuation of Professionals
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Actually, he says it is available now but i checked and couldn't find it. And now i have a very interesting search history

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Why a hotel chain?

If am not wrong, hotel booking was the first industry where reputation fight started. An independent system would be a great to revolutionize the industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: