Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

I think this is a project that will surpass all expectations, and hardcap can be achieved before the end of the ICO. Community interest to REPU is very high!
Are you sure about this? For example, if you look at their telegram there isn't such a big community behind this at the moment. I think we should wait for the result of the pre sale at first.

I noticed that, too. They should do an airdrop, that's the best way to increase the community, it raises awareness for the project and there are always people that get genuinly interested.

Hmm i don't know about these airdrops, there are a lot of just coinhunters who just fill in every form available for a few bucks..
Airdrop is generally a bad idea. This can only attract bounty hunters and short term speculators

No its not. For ICOs its important they have big numbers. When you see an ICO with only 100 telegram members, you automatically dont trust the ICO

This must be why most airdrop requires you to join their telegram

honestly, i would really welcome an airdrop made by the repu team Smiley gogo Smiley

We need repu referal system to spread the word. Or is there one I did not know of
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

Yes i also think it is not a good idea to make platform ready after the ico.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

a demo will be released after the ICO, or at least the beta version of the product.

I hope this decision wont backfire when investors will be choosing an ICO to put their funds to. Right now it still seems the idea is enough to attract them but Repus ICO is still long from now and they should really rethink the demo release.

At least they should make a video of the platform for showing the progress of it.

A demo is actually imo a requirement to make a ICO succesful. A lot of investors will say just no when there are only promises and no proof of code.

I would have to agree that a demo is a must if there is nothing at github. It seems the community of investors is getting wiser at who they throw their money at

it's been that way for a while. it's a litte strange now a days to launch a project without  a product or demo.

Well if they could release a demo or at least some video footage about them using the upcoming demo, it would definitely help to build up trust.
From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far
Repu_project

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

As far as i now they are just going to announce a partnership
Do you have information about the upcomming partnership? Who is the partner?

We going through final steps of partnership deal. We will make an official announcement with all the details very soon.
Repu_project

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

I will join pre sales.. Can send eth from MEW?

Yes, you can send funds from MEW. If you are interested in joining the Closed Round, you should apply through whitelist form first.
If you have more questions or need instruction, let us know!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

From what we can perceive in this topic and in its channels, Repu has a very large audience of potential investors, and today 99% of them request such a demo or video, we must pay attention to these channels and Btct, for sure this will take them very far

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

i agree with video of demo, at least they proof what they do. and, make a big news before ICO end that their demo ready for everyone

where can I find this video?
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

when is the exact date of the pre ico and what is are the discount stages
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

look up the thread it was discussed before
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

look up the thread it was discussed before

okay i am sorry
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I think that the example of rating a hooker should just show that repu is flexible.
At the end the rates are today in the internet extreme important to save time and do the right decisions.

hooker rating  Cheesy ok why not. I believe the possibilities of a reputation system are endless.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

I think that the example of rating a hooker should just show that repu is flexible.
At the end the rates are today in the internet extreme important to save time and do the right decisions.

hooker rating  Cheesy ok why not. I believe the possibilities of a reputation system are endless.

last time i checked we were writing about HR companies to use REPU on employment:) when did you come to hookers or else..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

I agree with you, it will be a fundamental error, if you rate sth. you can get paid. people will abuse that (I'm sure)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

Rate wrong and you get negative Repu ratings ?
Get paid but your rep goes down
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

Great project. I joined and following.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

last time i checked we were writing about HR companies to use REPU on employment:) when did you come to hookers or else..

The discussion was about ratings, I said that today you can find ratings for everything, yes including hookers and much more

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

The discussion was about ratings, I said that today you can find ratings for everything, yes including hookers and much more
In my opinion this is a great use case. I think hookers will benefit a lot from the ratings. Even the customers will benefit from that.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

I'm eager hear some development news or update from the DEVs as this will surely excite the community. Smiley
I agree, the community needs some news about the development of the project, I hope the REPU team has already prepared them and will soon announce it. This will help revitalize the project.

News regarding how the system will work and what make it different with other system will be awesome. Looking forward to it.
I really want to see this project in work, I still do not clear the principle of filtering comments and feedback.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

hooker rating  Cheesy ok why not. I believe the possibilities of a reputation system are endless.

In my opinion this is a great use case. I think hookers will benefit a lot from the ratings. Even the customers will benefit from that.
That example is just a proof of how versatile the system can be. As the Repu system decides, it can be applied to almost everything.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: