Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

https://blog.opporty.com/partnership-announcement-4a560d005cd6

Congratulations to this useful Partnership, I am pleased about the news.

i am really glad to read that - congrats

Good, this kind of partnership shows its a genuine project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

I'm wondering how repu will incentivize some companies to put their information to repu platform at this early stage where repu is still not popular.
What will make them interested ?

That is certainly the hard part. First of all, Repu need a good marketing team to make sure their platform will be attractive enough. Secondly, they should target companies with ambition and vision in the beginning. Some of them are bound to see the potential in a partnership for the future. 

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

With fake reviews becoming such a problem i believe REPU will be adopted by more and more companies. Because with REPU they can prove that all reviews are trustworthy, this is something that will become more and more important to people.
The main question is how repu can help to tag these fake reviews?

i think, only user that passed some requirement can give reviews, by proofing their document maybe. its only my opinion, REPU team maybe have better idea

Yes there must be some pre check to be done to consider the review 'proper'. I dont think anybody will be able to rate anybody without a proper reason, otherwise will be very difficult to manage.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

With fake reviews becoming such a problem i believe REPU will be adopted by more and more companies. Because with REPU they can prove that all reviews are trustworthy, this is something that will become more and more important to people.

Repu is a new project. A project that came when such problems already occur(fake reviews one). Therefore repu should overcome the current problems with their own ideas. Failed to do so will lead repu to be an ordinary platform. I hope repu will be able to answer this challenge and become the most used platform in the future.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

Repu is a new project. A project that came when such problems already occur(fake reviews one). Therefore repu should overcome the current problems with their own ideas. Failed to do so will lead repu to be an ordinary platform. I hope repu will be able to answer this challenge and become the most used platform in the future.
This kind of problems are those who have motivated the appearance of a project like REPU to solve them. If they can do it the succes is guaranteed.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

This kind of problems are those who have motivated the appearance of a project like REPU to solve them. If they can do it the succes is guaranteed.

It has been said that Repu want to use AI algorithms to detect fake ratings. I think this is their best bet. A second layer of security will be manual checks.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

It has been said that Repu want to use AI algorithms to detect fake ratings. I think this is their best bet. A second layer of security will be manual checks.

I think AI alone can work till.within certain limits, there will always be the need of human intervention in certain cases
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:28:57 AM

i think, only user that passed some requirement can give reviews, by proofing their document maybe. its only my opinion, REPU team maybe have better idea

Yes, this. You will only need to complete an extensive profile check once, probably also including KYC checks. Once it has been checked, your profile can be logged on the blockchain and can be used for any site or company who uses REPU.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

https://blog.opporty.com/partnership-announcement-4a560d005cd6

Congratulations to this useful Partnership, I am pleased about the news.
Wow, this is really nice news! I hope that repu will benefit from this and ad some value to platform
I hope so too and as mention fake reviews and rating can also be performed by some cheating person not just them but even some of the big companies have it.
I think this partnership is good for both projects because increase the interest and opportunities to success of both.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I think AI alone can work till.within certain limits, there will always be the need of human intervention in certain cases

That AI has some kind of machine learning? Because in that scanario that AI will become powerful overtime

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

That AI has some kind of machine learning? Because in that scanario that AI will become powerful overtime

Yes, if I remember it correctly it will be a learning AI. humans will always try to circumvent restrictions so the AI must be able to adapt as well. It will be interesting to see who wins.  Cheesy
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

While learning they are going to waste alot of resource and profits
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I'm wondering how repu will incentivize some companies to put their information to repu platform at this early stage where repu is still not popular.
What will make them interested ?

That is certainly the hard part. First of all, Repu need a good marketing team to make sure their platform will be attractive enough. Secondly, they should target companies with ambition and vision in the beginning. Some of them are bound to see the potential in a partnership for the future. 
I think so, at this early stage, repu team needs to actively embrace and make some partnerships with many companies out there.
This is a very important stage for repu's future.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Yes, this. You will only need to complete an extensive profile check once, probably also including KYC checks. Once it has been checked, your profile can be logged on the blockchain and can be used for any site or company who uses REPU.
You are right that would be a perfect use-case for the project. I saw a lot of projects which are aiming to do this which means they have many competitors.

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Closed round will be over Feb 22 and ICO will only start in April but I don't know if they already announced an exact date.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: