Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

It says on the website that the closed round ends in 2 days. According to the smart contract, they didn't manage to raised much. What's next, pre-ICO?

Yes, after the closed sale there will be the pre-ICO. The price per token will go up from 7 to 11 cents.
But what they do if they didn't raise enough as planned? Is there any upcoming changes in their plans because of this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

It says on the website that the closed round ends in 2 days. According to the smart contract, they didn't manage to raised much. What's next, pre-ICO?

Yes, after the closed sale there will be the pre-ICO. The price per token will go up from 7 to 11 cents.
But what they do if they didn't raise enough as planned? Is there any upcoming changes in their plans because of this?

Do they have softcap? I haven't seen it in the whitepaper. Btw, they should definitely update the dates of pre-ICO and ICO in the whitepaper, as some people can think that it's already over and not worth checking out.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

Do they have softcap? I haven't seen it in the whitepaper. Btw, they should definitely update the dates of pre-ICO and ICO in the whitepaper, as some people can think that it's already over and not worth checking out.

They really did not say anything about softcap, they just mentioned the hardcap on each round.Probably, they will extend the sales.

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

Its nice see blockchain projects such as REPU are making possible the integration of important technologies such as AI to make business and individuals more transparent and effective and reliable in doing everyday transactions. The future is now! Smiley
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

They really did not say anything about softcap, they just mentioned the hardcap on each round.Probably, they will extend the sales.

So no softcap means no turning back ?  I think the platform can be developed if a couple of devs come together in a table without even initial fundings
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

probably, but if they haven't raised much, they will need to open up the sale quickly, lest they miss their mark.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

So no softcap means no turning back ?  I think the platform can be developed if a couple of devs come together in a table without even initial fundings

In the whitepaper they say their goal for the ICO is 3000 ETH and the hard cap is 30000 ETH, so maybe 3k ETH is the softcap but it's not clear if this is a figure for all rounds or only the main ICO.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

In the whitepaper they say their goal for the ICO is 3000 ETH and the hard cap is 30000 ETH, so maybe 3k ETH is the softcap but it's not clear if this is a figure for all rounds or only the main ICO.

I remember that they said that they will continue no matter they got so 3000 eth can be just a target not a soft cap.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Less funding only means the project will take a lot of time, not but it still could be done, so it's just a question to wait if one trust the project, REPU is an interesting idea that can take off well if handle right.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

100% AI will be too creepy if you ask me

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
But today a human control is absolutely needed.
at the present time human intervention is necessary but in a more or less distant future, perhaps with a rating and reviews control algorithm,repu system it will become completely automated and human intervention will only serve to improve this algorithm or an eventual ai

This isn’t Skynet guys, this ‘AI’ is just a machine learning algorithm to detect ratings that might be obviously false. It’s not going to achieve sentience and take over the world, so there’s nothing to be scared about

You made a good decision to point this out Cheesy, maybe some people really think that this AI will take over the world Grin. It's just a machine learning algorithm

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
at the present time human intervention is necessary but in a more or less distant future, perhaps with a rating and reviews control algorithm,repu system it will become completely automated and human intervention will only serve to improve this algorithm or an eventual ai

This isn’t Skynet guys, this ‘AI’ is just a machine learning algorithm to detect ratings that might be obviously false. It’s not going to achieve sentience and take over the world, so there’s nothing to be scared about

You made a good decision to point this out Cheesy, maybe some people really think that this AI will take over the world Grin. It's just a machine learning algorithm
AI is still controversial in certain places and in certain heads, but certainly there is no possibility of implementation of free applications of Human intervention, I still do not see the chance of something like this, be carried out without minimal intervention, regardless of the activity to be performed, there will always be Human help at any given moment
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

AI will destroy so many jobs. I think we should all look for job alternatives if we don't want to get obsolete.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

real AI yes would be. but the AI that they're thinking of is just an algorithm, nothing to be concerned about.

Well maybe we can see an AI doing this somewhere in the future, even if it just starts with an algorithm Smiley
I'm sure their AI will work fine and find bogus reviews. We need to wait a bit and we'll see him in action!

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

I became very interested in who will take part in the evaluation of the quality of reviews. And by what criteria will it be done?
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Another situation that's going to be hard to fix: rivals downrating each other. Obviously sports clubs (but who cares if they have bullshit ratings), but also competing businesses. Their employees will be accepted as real ratings since they're real people, but they could be given a little bonus from their boss to downrate the competitor.
You are right. Therefore, it is very difficult to identify the real reviews and bought by someone. But the project team promised that their Artificial intelligence is capable of it!

Hopefully project team can deliver what they planned and announced(an advanced AI tech) to community and other investors.
REPU has got very talented team so I think that they can handle this task quite well
This is the reason of why having a huge user base is so important, the more users there're the more reliable the rating would be.

Yes i agree with you, with more users you can defeat some angry mob trying to ruin sth. (like movie, restaurant or else) sometimes people act like children and attack movies or restaurants with bad ratings just to get some attention. you can get ahead of this with a huge user database.

beeelzebub

Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:20:22 PM
Merited by jonnytracker (2)

Another situation that's going to be hard to fix: rivals downrating each other. Obviously sports clubs (but who cares if they have bullshit ratings), but also competing businesses. Their employees will be accepted as real ratings since they're real people, but they could be given a little bonus from their boss to downrate the competitor.
You are right. Therefore, it is very difficult to identify the real reviews and bought by someone. But the project team promised that their Artificial intelligence is capable of it!

Hopefully project team can deliver what they planned and announced(an advanced AI tech) to community and other investors.
REPU has got very talented team so I think that they can handle this task quite well
This is the reason of why having a huge user base is so important, the more users there're the more reliable the rating would be.

Yes i agree with you, with more users you can defeat some angry mob trying to ruin sth. (like movie, restaurant or else) sometimes people act like children and attack movies or restaurants with bad ratings just to get some attention. you can get ahead of this with a huge user database.

It is not about attention.

People tend to give feedback when he is angry or unhappy about something.

They don't like to say everything was perfect thank you but they love to say i hated everything about your service.

zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

They don't like to say everything was perfect thank you but they love to say i hated everything about your service.

I know some groups like in my example, they are giving bad notes just for fun or a message. I am sure that not everyone of them seen that movie or went to that restaurant.

But you are right too, people prefers to complain but when its coming to rewarding good performance they are not eager comparing with giving bad notes.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

Its true that the repu team seems very serious and competent, I hope they will deliver a nice product and especially deliver it in time, investors are very demanding about that now.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Less funding only means the project will take a lot of time, not but it still could be done, so it's just a question to wait if one trust the project, REPU is an interesting idea that can take off well if handle right.

Does anybody know if leftover tokens will be burned? After the normal crowdsale? This would be very beneficial for investors in that case.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

You are absolutely right. I can only talk for myself but I always look at the bad reviews first. I think overall they are more important than the good ones.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: