Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19245 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

That is true a working prototype could have helped alot but each project is going with his own strategy and at least they are getting themselves known in the meantime.

Yes, their reputation is currently good. So from a marketing perspective everything is smooth

The weeks following the end of the sale will be an important period for community sentiment - will the team deliver?

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

Your team is very young. Does they have previous projects?

Actually for crypto young is better. If you think adoption levels by age, it can't be anything different.

Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Actually for crypto young is better. If you think adoption levels by age, it can't be anything different.
But you should not underestimate experience. I think you need some members in a team which have the experience to cope with problems.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:47:55 AM

But you should not underestimate experience. I think you need some members in a team which have the experience to cope with problems.

not to mention the discipline and rigor to deliver on project milestones.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

Closed round is almost over, do you think pre-ico will start straight away? Will there be any bonus?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

That's why many projects need some experienced or expert advisors, and repu have some, you can see it on their site.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Closed round is almost over, do you think pre-ico will start straight away? Will there be any bonus?

I hope that they will make some break before they open the pre-ICO round. Still the market is in a very bad condition, they should take that into account and wait with pre-ICO until everything goes a bit more normal and people have again more trust into crypto.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

It's a rare thing for a company to have the will and capacity to come up with a project like this. This REPU project
is a combination of skill and will.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I hope that they will make some break before they open the pre-ICO round. Still the market is in a very bad condition, they should take that into account and wait with pre-ICO until everything goes a bit more normal and people have again more trust into crypto.

I hope so, they can postpone to at least a proper date when market stabilizes .
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

I think the end of the closed round was just postponed for 3 more days. Were there any announcements from the team?

king_of_alts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

I think the end of the closed round was just postponed for 3 more days. Were there any announcements from the team?

It indeed looks like the closed sale will go on for 3 more days. Good for potential investors. They can still grab some REP with the highest bonus.
aveon

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

The bonus is not the highest now - it's only 5%, but it is better than nothing, right? So the ones willing to invest can still jump into closed sale for several more days.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

I prefer to buy when it hit the exchange most of the ICO went below ico because of the dump made by the one who bought at a higher percentage.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

That is true a working prototype could have helped alot but each project is going with his own strategy and at least they are getting themselves known in the meantime.
A prototype is difficult here, because the AI is the core element of REPU.
If the AI is a half thing, it will deter investors more instead of animate them to invest.
So it has to be 100% developed before they can make a good demo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

It indeed looks like the closed sale will go on for 3 more days. Good for potential investors. They can still grab some REP with the highest bonus.

How do we know how much was sold for closed round ?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

I'm seeing a lot of positive queries and comments in here.. we should all witness the rise of this project. Keep it up! Great Job Team

i think the turning point is going to be when we get to try and see the MVP, but we still need to wait few weeks for hat  Smiley
I really want to see and try at least the demo or maybe the alpha and I'm really sure it will also attract more investors.

Im of the same idea. I would like to see something before to invest, even if i think this project may be onto something.

I know that projects do well during their ICO if they have something to present to potential investors. But sometimes the initial development if very complex and requires funding. Depends on the overall circumstances.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

The market hasn't yet fully recovered. A few weeks back we were close to breaking the trillion dollar mark. We are still far away from that mark right now. I hope we'll see it crossed over the course of this year.
But try to see the bright side. The progress is visible and apparent, so it will hopefully go on further. As for total market capitalization, this is only numbers, we have to care of what we have not of everything

That's of course correct, but I personally believe if we break the trillion dollar mark this could give crypto really a huge push forward. That would be a huge psychological barrier to overcome, just my thoughts.
Do you think it's like 100 kg for a weightlifter? Well, they have said the same about reaching 10k USD by BTC, but I did not notice any apparent changes. As for me, 1 thrillion is just a figure, and it will pass unnoticeable by many people. BTW, not IF but WHEN we break that mark:)

Well, there is something like psychological barriers. Not comparable to a weightlifter though. The thing is that once we deal with the world "trillion" when it comes to crypto market cap, it doesn't really matter whether we talk about one trillion or two trillion. For now it's still a magic figure to achieve for crypto as a whole. I hope it happens soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
king_of_alts

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

you can check the address of the smart contract and someone said they have received ~40 ETH so far.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

you can check the address of the smart contract and someone said they have received ~40 ETH so far.
That's not a good result actually, but its only a closed round.
I think they should do an aggressive marketing during their pre-ICO and ICO.
omwibya

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

A prototype is difficult here, because the AI is the core element of REPU.
If the AI is a half thing, it will deter investors more instead of animate them to invest.
So it has to be 100% developed before they can make a good demo.

I think a prototype is very important to demonstrate proof of concept and also it will serve as a basis for future improvements of the platform.

no man, the AI will come much later on. it's not easy to develop. right now they can show how the system will work without one.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: