Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀  (Read 19248 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

The market hasn't yet fully recovered. A few weeks back we were close to breaking the trillion dollar mark. We are still far away from that mark right now. I hope we'll see it crossed over the course of this year.
But try to see the bright side. The progress is visible and apparent, so it will hopefully go on further. As for total market capitalization, this is only numbers, we have to care of what we have not of everything

That's of course correct, but I personally believe if we break the trillion dollar mark this could give crypto really a huge push forward. That would be a huge psychological barrier to overcome, just my thoughts.
Do you think it's like 100 kg for a weightlifter? Well, they have said the same about reaching 10k USD by BTC, but I did not notice any apparent changes. As for me, 1 thrillion is just a figure, and it will pass unnoticeable by many people. BTW, not IF but WHEN we break that mark:)

Well, there is something like psychological barriers. Not comparable to a weightlifter though. The thing is that once we deal with the world "trillion" when it comes to crypto market cap, it doesn't really matter whether we talk about one trillion or two trillion. For now it's still a magic figure to achieve for crypto as a whole. I hope it happens soon.

I believe this too! If we the crypto people can break the trillion dollar threshold I think we can go anywhere beyond that. Media will pick it up and report everywhere that crypto, this weird computer science thing, went beyond a trillion dollars. Looking forward to that headline! Smiley

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

I prefer to buy when it hit the exchange most of the ICO went below ico because of the dump made by the one who bought at a higher percentage.
It's crazy how fast these tokens get dumped after hitting exchanges. Sad that most of the people just invest for the money. I think this will cause problems in the future.

The get rich quick image that crypto has will fade. Its a phase we have to go trough to get the interest of a wider audience.

true, but there's still time to get rich. crypto is still not massively adopted. but when it happens....

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I prefer to buy when it hit the exchange most of the ICO went below ico because of the dump made by the one who bought at a higher percentage.
It's crazy how fast these tokens get dumped after hitting exchanges. Sad that most of the people just invest for the money. I think this will cause problems in the future.

The get rich quick image that crypto has will fade. Its a phase we have to go trough to get the interest of a wider audience.

true, but there's still time to get rich. crypto is still not massively adopted. but when it happens....

nobody can get rich so quick easily nowadays with so many ico.. and after ico regulations, we will have quality projects
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

REPU Telegram Airdrop Announcement: Get 50 REPU tokens for joining our Telegram channel!
Find details on: https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad

Currently, telegram airdrops become a thing and repu is following the trend. 50 repu for nearly nothing, i participated Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Alas, this is life.. And every endeavor to get a piece of, even these methods are sometimes depressing, but nothing can be done..

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

REPU Telegram Airdrop Announcement: Get 50 REPU tokens for joining our Telegram channel!
Find details on: https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad

nice info, it will attract more participant to their telegram group
And now there are many people who are spamming and scamming in the telegram group  Grin
The admin must act quickly against this.

That's always a problem with such kind of bounty or airdrops. I say kick them all and give them a bad REPU!
It's a difficult situation to deal with because on the one hand they are trying to get more attention and on the other hand that usually ends up on spam.
In life always like that) I Want as better, but only worse! Here is so and with this airdrop'. Scammers, spam, etc.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

it seems to me a great opportunity to earn some extra tokens, and there is also a referral program...
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

it seems to me a great opportunity to earn some extra tokens, and there is also a referral program...

It's quite an effective marketing tool to have an airdrop. More potential investors will be obtained after they hear about the airdrop.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

i hope so, after a recession in the crypto market, the fund raising of the REPU project will gain momentum. Wink
Nazgar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Cool that they started a repu airdrop, I am very happy about it.
I just do not unterstand the google forms.
What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
You can put my telegram username if you want  Grin
There are around 9k members now, good impact.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

hmm ... but there are two fields, I dont understand the difference.

Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @

Answer below if you were invited by a friend ONLY!
Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!
Your Friend's Telegram Username (Referral): @

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.

I put my username on the first one and leave it blank for the second one. Btw, the airdrop with referral in it could bring more people to know repu's project.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

The word is spreading fast when there are free tokens up for grasp. Hopefully will serve well as advertisement for the repu
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

The word is spreading fast when there are free tokens up for grasp. Hopefully will serve well as advertisement for the repu

yep, even I joined and I'm not one to hang on telegram. good move.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

Repu is certainly one of the best projects out there. When I first saw the Whitepaper and Features I knew I had to invest some on this project.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

yep, even I joined and I'm not one to hang on telegram. good move.
It looks like the campaign is having effect and is attracting many users to telegram.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:06:59 AM

I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: