Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bob's Repair [Token Sale Complete]  (Read 68358 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!
Yes, daily there are many fake emails circulating on the names of the good projects. So people should check twice while dealing with this fake emails while sending confirm with the support teams in order to protect our money from these hackers.

And ADMIN NEVER PM YOU FIRST.
So if someone pm you just report it to the admin so everybody will be aware and report it as spam. A lot of scammers are taking advantage to all investors and making sure that they at least get your money. Beware.

Thank you for your great advice. As a newbie and aspiring investor, this is one that what we must know. Preventing ourselves to be scammed. I think scammers are taking advantage of someone who is new to the industry of Cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

I was waiting on this, happy to read that Bobsrepair will be releasing it's website prototype explaining how it's reviews, escrow, and milestones are stored on the blockchain.

Expected since day 1! it is on the roadmap, and as the project going on now, they are really in good stage and right time as always.

That's nice to hear! They are really doing the project in a more professional way. Being at the right time especially on projects like this is important because investors and all the people involved in this project is expecting and really excited to see the results. I highly commend the Bob's Repair Team!
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
I think happened because you trusted them too much. That is also the problem if there is no legal agency or platform like bob’s ho holds personal information of the contractors for the protection of the costumers or clients.

Why did you accept their offer? Without guarantee? Yeah, it seems you trusted them too much without checking their credentials.
Good thing this kind of problem will be solved by Bob since it will be using escrow service and smart contracts.

Consumers and contractors are traditionally not protected against the other party failing to fulfill the requirements of their             home repair agreement, intentionally or unintentionally, so Escrow would be very apt in this case.

Nowadays, to hard to trust people especially in terms of money, they dupe others for the sake of money, they don't even consider the effect of what they did. Bob's repair is the best company that i hope in all country is available so that the people will choose the right and feel comfortable while repairing things that they want to repair.
Using escrow guarantees that the money won't be lost and is refundable, but isn't it inconvenient in case you would have to create a new job for the unfinished part?
That might be inconvenient but it's for the best. No one else does it that way, they just runaway with the money and not finish the job, or ask for more money to be able to finish the job.

There are contractors that  just want money, and they don't care if there work is good quality. But the Bob's repair they will assure you that the product they will use/repair is better.

Bob's repair is always there to serve the costumers. I adviced that Do not hesitate to trust Bob's repair project in terms of their.
Services because this project, it is the solution to those contractors that takes advantage of your money,

that is right, if the consumers or investors are having doubt in the bobs repair project or if they have uncertainty in this project they can ask directly to the bobs repair and i am sure that they will unswer all your questions and doubts.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:03:50 PM

I will call this first milestone to be done by reaching at 10000 Ethereum today. Even I was expecting this happening in first couple of days but taking outside's situation in consideration it is acceptable like this too. The more funds are raised the better will be for project to be developed having huge funds in access to spend where needs in future.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

BobsRepair had live web session AMA . They discuss over Bob's ALPHA web prototype and answered any questions that viewers have.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRovYHmU4M&sns=tw … via here is the link for those who missed to watch.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

I will be waiting for web prototype to be out next week. This project has potential and to be honest if you are confident enough to deliver and know what do you want to build then need not to use names of celebrity or big names. At start it was McAfee who brought me to this project seeing his involvement but later he endorsed pumped and dumped coins which put him down from endorser authority.
Still, the names of famous personalities who pay attention to a project attract many users, this is a good advertisement

I think it has something to do with trust. While McAfee is a good brand, the person itself is a great programmer and businessman. Cryptocurrency industry needs someone like him. But as for me, since Bob's Repair is a great project. McAfee is just a plus factor.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

This is the first rule you must remember!
They will never PM you first even if you are giving attention on their ICO and you may be one of the biggest investor.
They will never initiate an interest through personal message.

that's right this is the first thing that the consumers must know that the admins will not be the one to approach the consumers even though they are very interested to the project itself. if the people wants to invest they should be the one to approach first.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

This sounds great! If this is played right, this can possibly bring in real estate investors to investing in crypto because this coin would protect their house renovation/repairing budget from fraudsters and low rate contractors. Thanks for the post, I'll definitely research this further.
Would you want to have platform like Bob’s in your place too? I really wish we also have like this in my country where every contractor, carpenter, plumber, electrician, technicians take advantage of their clients need. Just because clients have no other choices so they take advantage of it.
Yes of course! In my country, it is hard to call a skilled workers in urgent. Usually, most of the carpenters here in my town are incapacitated to repair the house properly. Sometimes there are damage in their work because they are lack of skills, they only know the basic. Not to degrade them but this is really what happens in my town.
In Bob's repair, clients has assurance that the skilled workers have expertise on their work. They can easily manage if there are troubleshoot and aware of the unnecessary damage.
Lol! They are not just unskilled they are also skilled thieves. My personal experience tells me this. They offered to buy the materials needed and they took the money with out coming back. This is because they are not known poeple to us.
That's worst story I've ever heard when it comes in skilled workers. In my case, I've experienced that the person I've called to repair my house was cheating the time and his work. You know what? I saw him that he did not working efficiently but he just playing his tools in order to create a sounds. A sound that you will expect he is working. Until now, I did not call him anymore whenever there is a problem regarding in my house. In that scenery, Bob's repair will help us to have a skilled workers that works efficiently, with effort and real skills plus they are not thief because probably, their names will damage in case they do it.

A thief and a dishonest worker. What a tragic experience! It is funny but in reality, that was too dangerous because of no assurance that we are dealing with good and reliable people. What I have experienced is that a worker tells that he is capable of doing this thing and he was so confident. But when we started the project. I have found out that he doesn't know how to do the job well. I have to assist him to make it right. What a bad experience for everyone. Thanks to Bob's Repair Project!
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

BobsRepair had live web session AMA . They discuss over Bob's ALPHA web prototype and answered any questions that viewers have.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRovYHmU4M&sns=tw … via here is the link for those who missed to watch.

For straters, Bobsrepair have kept to their on releasing the prototype timely like they said some weeks ago. This indeed shows they take schedules very seriously.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

STAY OUT OF TROUBLE and make sure you are dealing with the project properly or you might be a victim of scam!!

Important

We never ask your private keys or any alts or money for solving your queries

Please kindly check usernames

@alexchristopher @AlainS @pash7ka @IamShinichi @SaschaS93 @newsense2004 @warrenbuffet786a @bobsrepair

referring to their telegram group!
be wise!
Yes, daily there are many fake emails circulating on the names of the good projects. So people should check twice while dealing with this fake emails while sending confirm with the support teams in order to protect our money from these hackers.

So if someone pm you just report it to the admin so everybody will be aware and report it as spam. A lot of scammers are taking advantage to all investors and making sure that they at least get your money. Beware.

A lot of scammers found in telegram. If you are not wise, you will easily fool by these people.
Remember;
1. Admin does not make any PM in any new joined members.
2. They don't suggest to send money from their wallet.
If you encounter users like that, probably they are scammers.
Take good care of your accounts. If someone will PMed you on telegram asking you for money or selling you ico token ignore this. Especially newbies out there. Scammers gonna scam so never ever give your details.

This is noted. Thank you for your reminder and warning. Nowadays, scammers are everywhere. How can we avoid them? Is there anything we can do to report them to the authorities? What are the needed evidence to make it valid claim that they are really scammers? I think the best way is to be aware and be very careful especially for newbies like us.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

That's worst story I've ever heard when it comes in skilled workers. In my case, I've experienced that the person I've called to repair my house was cheating the time and his work. You know what? I saw him that he did not working efficiently but he just playing his tools in order to create a sounds. A sound that you will expect he is working. Until now, I did not call him anymore whenever there is a problem regarding in my house. In that scenery, Bob's repair will help us to have a skilled workers that works efficiently, with effort and real skills plus they are not thief because probably, their names will damage in case they do it.

A thief and a dishonest worker. What a tragic experience! It is funny but in reality, that was too dangerous because of no assurance that we are dealing with good and reliable people. What I have experienced is that a worker tells that he is capable of doing this thing and he was so confident. But when we started the project. I have found out that he doesn't know how to do the job well. I have to assist him to make it right. What a bad experience for everyone. Thanks to Bob's Repair Project!

that was a horrible experience on your side, hopefully Bob's repair can prevent that again from happening to other people. you're still lucky though that it was just a thief and not a killer, that would be more tragic.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

that was a horrible experience on your side, hopefully Bob's repair can prevent that again from happening to other people. you're still lucky though that it was just a thief and not a killer, that would be more tragic.

this is why we should have ICOs like Bob, to have a trusted review of the contractor that we will hire in the future and maybe contractors can also make a review on clients if possible.
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

For straters, Bobsrepair have kept to their on releasing the prototype timely like they said some weeks ago. This indeed shows they take schedules very seriously.

this only proves that Bobs repair team are reliable and serious in what they are doing., i have high hopes that they will be able to reach the hardCap because people are seeing their dedication to this project and that they also see the importance of Bob's repair in the human ecosystem.
nurmi

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:52 PM

DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Since 2014 Bobsrepair have been using SMS API to connect their consumers to contractors, but now Bobsrepair is taking it to another level by storing their data on the #Ethereum #blockchain. This just shows that Bobsrepair is not stoping to improve their services to the people.

And that's an advantage for all of us, a proven system that continues on growing is worth to invest with. You are right that they are not stopping to improve their services to the consumers. I think Bob's Repair feel that they need to protect every individual who trusted on their system. Using STEEM Blockchain technology is a good move for it enhances speed (real-time) and reliability.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

As an investor, one thing I find very amazing and confident about the project is the determination of the CEO Frederick is pushing this project globally especially as he's doing a great work in Asia,  I just saw behind the scene picture at Bloomberg Radio Asia in HongKong

They have marketing manager in Asia. I'm just wondering how long will their services grow after launch since they said they will initially set up in the US before going international. They should hire consultants in establishing the company in other countries.
I think that they will soon expand their borders and new consultants will appear in many countries
As what Bob's repair projected right now, we can see that the developers of bobs repair are seriously in marketing the project all over the world. There is a possibility for Bob's repair to expand in the world soon!

It is possible that the Bob's repair may expand, because as we can see the Bob's repair is created to solve review fraud, the hidden advertising fees and inflated costs, and it can help to investors to be aware, because as an investors we have the rights to know what are the materials/product they are using or if the product is good quality.

Yes the Bob's repair is the solution to all those investors who wants to review the expenses they use. And it is trustworthy because your money will not be wasted.

That's right, Bob's repair is trustworthy and that's why many investors wants to have a partnership to the Bob's repair project and In addition to that,
Bob's repair team is good in handling the investors and they are wanting for the success of the project.

Bob's Repair have an impressive engineering team,
Token Offering Engineers that are focusing on the platform to execute the Sale, and interface daily with their blockchain engineering team, lead by Pavel Rubin.
Blockchain Engineering group worked on keeping tabs on the latest technology that could be used to make a stack as efficient as possible.
Product Engineering team is focused on the customer-facing products, which will focus on connecting the consumer to the contractor.
Bob's Repair engineering teams has grown in quantity, geographic footprint, and language coverage. Currently has a total of 15 engineering resources, and that number will grow throughout Q2 and Q3 2018 as we expand. The engineering team lives in 6 countries, and is fluent in 7 languages.

With an engineering team that are fluent in seven different languages, i can sense Bob's Repair future service expansion in different parts of the world. No wonder Bob's Repair made a lot of visits in different countries with the finding treasure as part of the Bob's Repair worldwide promotions.

That's great news! I am excited that this kind of system or platform be  implemented on our country. This is a good project and it will surely help all the people that needed services and those people who offer services at a very reasonable price.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Another ICO that will hit a hardcap anytime now.
Bob.repair is a brilliant one and their mission with the community will be a big impact in the cyprto world and businesses.

their mission is very helpful to the families that wants to have their home looks better yet in need of saving money.
and by this mission of eliminating the middle man and eliminating top ups i can confidently say that they can posubly reach the hard cap anytime soon so congratulations to your success bobs repair.

Yes, it is saving money indeed but still deserve a high-quality service from the contractor. This is what Bob's Repair goal. To eliminate the middle man and give the contractor and the consumer a better deal. I am looking forward to this project's success.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:33 PM

I'm in the process of reading the 29-page Whitepaper after the 3-page Whitepaper Summary. What I have found out is that the reason why Bob's Repair use Blockchain technology.  It is to solve 3 major problems facing the skilled trade worker industry:

1. Review Fraud
2. Hidden Advertising Fees
3. Inflated Prices

In short, it is all about Transparency which Blockchain Technology was really designed.

The transparency that bob.repair will implement on their platform, they are the one who will go with the prices and quality.
Yes, they will have the review for the safety of the clients.
Quality of the product + taking out the hidden charges is one ultimate goal for them.
a project with heart and honesty for the people.

I am really impressed when you have said that it is "a project with a heart and honesty for the people". A quality that not all company has, instead it is all about profit. A company that cares about the customers, as well as their employee's (in these case as contractors), will definitely succeed and achieve its full potential to be the number one company on that field.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Sold: 8,391 ETH 

In just 24 hours they raised a good amount of ETH already. Now lets see what will happen in the next 48 hours if we can expect a SOLD out crowd sale Cheesy

Congrats BOb's TEam

Wow that's a crazy amount for 24 hours! May I know what's the hard cap?
With 100,000 signed up no wonder bobs are selling like pancakes now and sure many investors will hop in the train and don't want to be left out for this opportunity.
Keep it up.

Based on the amount of Bob's repair tokens that has been sold to the market, i can confidently say that the Bob's repair project will reach its hard cap.
Because the investors are keeps on investing their money to this platform and in 24 hours the project sold more than thousands of their tokens.
That's gonna happen what ever it takes this project will absolutely reach their hardcap. I still believe that new investors will look up on this. Be proud that this campaign will end very soon and I believe on that.

based on your statement kingvirus09 i do personally believes also that the bobs repair project will reach their hard cap and as the time goes by their are lots of investors that wants to invest to their company so that is the good sign that before the end of this project the bobs repair will having the success in reaching the hard cap. and I believe in that

They will definitely reach the maximum amount a crowdsale will receive. With this type of project, people should support it because it will benefit us all in terms of home improvement and repairs and so much more in the near future. This is not impossible to happen.
Bobsrepair (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

I'm in the process of reading the 29-page Whitepaper after the 3-page Whitepaper Summary. What I have found out is that the reason why Bob's Repair use Blockchain technology.  It is to solve 3 major problems facing the skilled trade worker industry:

1. Review Fraud
2. Hidden Advertising Fees
3. Inflated Prices

In short, it is all about Transparency which Blockchain Technology was really designed.

The transparency that bob.repair will implement on their platform, they are the one who will go with the prices and quality.
Yes, they will have the review for the safety of the clients.
Quality of the product + taking out the hidden charges is one ultimate goal for them.
a project with heart and honesty for the people.

I am really impressed when you have said that it is "a project with a heart and honesty for the people". A quality that not all company has, instead it is all about profit. A company that cares about the customers, as well as their employee's (in these case as contractors), will definitely succeed and achieve its full potential to be the number one company on that field.

I really appreciate those kind words! When Alex and I almost got cheated in 2014 we wanted to make sure something like this never happens to anyone. We just did a demo presentation of our Website Alpha Prototype which you can watch on youtube. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRovYHmU4M

We wanted to show everyone how we are storing reviews on the blockchain thus creating pricing transparency. Check it out!

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: