Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If ICO Fails, Then what happen next?  (Read 81855 times)
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:40:20 PM

It depends on the team decision. Some teams are getting away with money and letting investors to stay with absolutely nothing. Some serious projects continue to raise funds on the other markets and some are giving investments back.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.
Some projects certainly return the funds but from the latest projects media protocol, announced that it has not raised funds and will not return them to investors, I think with this you need to look for these people and write to the sec!

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

If the project is not fraud investment will return. If fraudsters, they just hide. So no one knows. The investment itself is a risk. When you invest you must give yourself an account.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:58:14 PM

If the ICO project is not a fraud, then the Investor will get their money back, or ICO can be continued with a different time / title / theme / concept than before. different if it turns out that the ICO project you are following is fraud / Scam, chances are that your money will be taken away.
therefore we must be very careful in choosing ICO because if ICO fails we tend to lose our money.
do not be easily lured by ICO which promises big profits because it does not guarantee that we will succeed in our investment.
we have to choose ICO which has a good team because a good team can make ICO that is actually bad to be good.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:07:16 PM

If any ICO fails I think what they do  is very simple, just announce to the investors that the project is unable to reach  the soft cap and return money , collected from ICO.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:54:32 PM

The genuine ones will normally refund you if they fail to meet their softcap.
Funds raised on some blockchains are usually refunded automatically whether the ico is genuine or not. The automatic refund, I believe, is made possible by Smart contract .
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:56:17 PM

If the project is not a scam, then your funds will be returned soon, I have the most delayed funds for 2 months, but then all returned

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

Why ICO will be going to be fail. If the pooling money is not achieved the soft cap then the money invested by the investors is returned back. But if you are saying about the whole ICO industry will fail, I say here that ICO is the new invention to the modern financial industry for the start ups. It won't be fail completely.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:15:28 PM

Refunding is the luckiest thing for the ICO investors when the cap not reached. But it wouldn't happen too many times. Usually ICO projects would fade away with the investors money. I could only see 4 or 5 times the project refunds their customers, but i have seen more than 500 times that the ICO' team escapes. So best thing to do not to invest in ICO's in this days.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:21:57 PM

There are many ICO is running at the same time. Maximum ICO can't be success. So, if I invest in any ICO and if they can't be success then what will happen with my money? Will they give me back me my money or not? I am so confused. So, please kindly inform me.

Thank You Everyone.

Then the investment will going to be returned to the investor in a proper way, in addition, the token should be burned and the bounty hunters should expect nothing from it. That's how it works.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:22:11 PM

Well if the ICO fail you can refund your money from your project. As fas as i know if they cant reach softcap they will return your money as soon as possible. But if the project turn into a scam project. Well you lost all your money.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:33:21 PM

Thank You Everyone.

Well, there are several options here Smiley

1) They return your money.
2) They prolong crowdsale.
3) They say it would be enough and try to launch the project with the sum they've managed to collect.
4) They scam people and disappear with your money.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:00:46 PM

Well if the ICO fail you can refund your money from your project. As fas as i know if they cant reach softcap they will return your money as soon as possible. But if the project turn into a scam project. Well you lost all your money.

up to now there are still such things, and many ico fail because their products are not too potential and the worst is making fake softcap while that is only one strategy to be able to attract investors, whereas many like that will scam.

marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:13:51 PM

because you must initially be aware of the risks of investing in start-ups in the cryptocurrency market, if something is wrong with the project, then you lose money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:18:51 PM

depending on the time of their initial offer with you, which I know if ico fails, investor money is usually returned, but I do not guarantee that all ico can return it entirely to investors and only a few of them return money with nominal terms not exactly the same as your initial approval with them.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:19:07 AM

depending on the time of their initial offer with you, which I know if ico fails, investor money is usually returned, but I do not guarantee that all ico can return it entirely to investors and only a few of them return money with nominal terms not exactly the same as your initial approval with them.
They won't return if they plan to scam you, therefore you should be very vigilant in choosing and ICO.

With the bigger number of scams nowadays, if you will not make prior investigation before investing, you might loss your money.
Actually if you make a research, you will not experience investing in ICO that will not succeed, because most good project will raise a good amount and if they will have a difficulty in raising the hard cap, I believe they will reach the soft capt.

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:39:13 PM

Most likely they will not return, although there were more than once cases when the team returned their money to investors after an unsuccessful ICO!
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:53:43 AM

When many ICO was fail will have big effect with other ICO project at the future, many investor will thinking more for joining new ICO at the next time because bad and lower price of other ICO before, we have support for all ICO have to success with higher price when listing at exchange market.
It's normal to see an ICO fail but if majority of it will fail, then that would say something.
Investors will be more careful and the aggressiveness will be loss, we need to stop this ICO who are just to scam investors, they
are the one who  will build a bad reputation in the crypto market.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:43:10 PM

ICO can not be overemphasized in the cryptoindustry. I hope that over time, all the flaws will be taken into account, and the ICO after the update will not be so attractive to scammers. And in order to avoid large losses and reduce risks at such an unfavorable time, it would be more rational to invest in several ICOs.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:35:00 AM

then what is clear, investors will lose and bounty participants will not get the reward. it will be very painful and severe nowadays there are more and more fake projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: