Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 538 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com  (Read 829874 times)
Pfool

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

Hi all,

A new version has been released on http://stratehm.net:

Cute!

If only you could make the default size of address input field smaller- it takes up about a dozen lines now. My guesstimate it most people here don't need more than three Wink

Indeed...Done (so obvious I didn't thought about it, thanx Wink )

Just released a nex version with a fix : The paidout link was not working after the first graph refresh.

Thanx Wink
BTC: 19wv8FQKv3NkwTdzBCQn1AGsb9ghqBPWXi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ckoeber

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:13:08 PM

I was saying something is wrong with the pool but nobody cared, now i see people are reporting the same problem i was reporting on Sunday  Grin Grin . let me guess your cgminer stats doesn't add up with the MC pool?!  Shocked   

I gave up trying to figure it out, i even messaged h20 but he didn't give a fuck about it since there are lot of other pigs around to rob from. It feels like your cgminer submits the shares to h20's personal address  Roll Eyes

I even tried to mine for 24hours with a new address, guess what the new address never showed in the database  Shocked , all in all h2o is robbing you without knowing it

now keep donating your precious hashrate freely to h2o without questioning him , while waiting for him to fix it  Grin Grin, which btw  would require re-fixing in a week time  Grin Grin,

So H20 gives people a huge payout last week just so a few days later he can rob random people?

Makes no sense.

Too many people using middlecoin; the forums would be blowing up with hundreds of people posting here on what H20 was doing.

Rather, you can try a different server (check the FAQ on http://middlecoin.com) and see if the problem persists.
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:18:45 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 09:39:31 PM by hobbymd

I was saying something is wrong with the pool but nobody cared, now i see people are reporting the same problem i was reporting on Sunday  Grin Grin . let me guess your cgminer stats doesn't add up with the MC pool?!  Shocked  

I gave up trying to figure it out, i even messaged h20 but he didn't give a fuck about it since there are lot of other pigs around to rob from. It feels like your cgminer submits the shares to h20's personal address  Roll Eyes

I even tried to mine for 24hours with a new address, guess what the new address never showed in the database  Shocked , all in all h2o is robbing you without knowing it

now keep donating your precious hashrate freely to h2o without questioning him , while waiting for him to fix it  Grin Grin, which btw  would require re-fixing in a week time  Grin Grin,

So H20 gives people a huge payout last week just so a few days later he can rob random people?

Makes no sense.

Too many people using middlecoin; the forums would be blowing up with hundreds of people posting here on what H20 was doing.

Rather, you can try a different server (check the FAQ on http://middlecoin.com) and see if the problem persists.

i tried different servers of MC and nothing worked!!!! no hash rate no stats and so on

i tried hashing at other pools and everything works fine !!!  Clearly he is robbing people without knowing it. I mean can anybody here comes up a explanation of what's happening in the pics i posted??!!?

i call this what it is, robbing hash rate blaming on a bug( sorry he hasn't even acknowledge it even exists, you know phase one of robbery)  yet  unless someone can explain what happened to the hashrare?!

Stop blindly trusting h20 and judge him based on his actions instead
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:22:55 PM

now keep donating your precious hashrate freely to h2o without questioning him , while waiting for him to fix it  Grin Grin, which btw  would require re-fixing in a week time  Grin Grin,
Roll Eyes  Another of the blame and accuse others for their own incompetence.  Yeah, he's robbing us blind . . . that's why we have the highest payout of any multipool running, because h2o is ripping us off.

People like you are pathetic. 
envy2010

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:23:08 PM

but u have payout Wink

since 3 Days i dont have payouts there is somthing wrong @ middlecoin Sad

Did you doublecheck your payout address against all of the miners?

You can also try a different payout address and see if that helps.

The address is 100% correct.
And yes, it works correctly with the other address.
But that does not help me to get the money from this address  Sad

DON'T USE THAT ADDRESS! It has typo'ed duplicates on the allusers table, which means it's messing up the middlecoin database:

17iwDLvDwqBjMnGBAqPPpvij6Fmt6NFUCu
17iwDLvDwqBjMnGBAqPPpvij6Fmt6nFUCu
17iwDLvDwqBjMnGBAqPPpvij6Fmt6FUCu

Get a new address in your wallet and mine to that. h2o will correct that and get you your BTC eventually, but every share you submit to either of those usernames is BTC you aren't going to see for a while.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

but u have payout Wink

DON'T USE THAT ADDRESS! It has typo'ed duplicates on the allusers table, which means it's messing up the middlecoin database:

Get a new address in your wallet and mine to that. h2o will correct that and get you your BTC eventually, but every share you submit to either of those usernames is BTC you aren't going to see for a while.
He's been told that already.  Apparently he'd rather whine and accuse than do what others have suggested.
ckoeber

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

i tried different servers of MC and nothing worked!!!! no hash rate no stats and so on

i tried hashing at other pools and everything works fine !!!  Clearly he is robbing people without knowing it. I mean can anybody here comes up a explanation of what's happening in the pics i posted??!!?

i call this what it is, robbing hash rate blaming on a bug( sorry he hasn't even acknowledge it even exists, you know phase one of robbery)  yet  unless someone can explain what happened to the hashrare?!

Except the problem with your theory is that only you and luxuria are having problems.

So he is just robbing two people with approximately 2 Mhs?

I judge people accurately, not based off of one person's current problem with the pool.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:31:17 PM

Except the problem with your theory is that only you and luxuria are having problems.

I judge people accurately, not based off of one person's current problem with the pool.

Clearly he is targetting the poor and weak!  He is a modern day Pol Pot!  

*hums "Holiday in Cambodia" by The Dead Kennedies*

EDIT:  ACK!  He appears to have stolen my hashrate!  I had 2 CPUs mining on Middlecoin with my LTC address!  He is stealing my 14kH/s Sad
envy2010

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:34:47 PM

I was saying something is wrong with the pool but nobody cared, now i see people are reporting the same problem i was reporting on Sunday  Grin Grin . let me guess your cgminer stats doesn't add up with the MC pool?!  Shocked   

I gave up trying to figure it out, i even messaged h20 but he didn't give a fuck about it since there are lot of other pigs around to rob from. It feels like your cgminer submits the shares to h20's personal address  Roll Eyes

I even tried to mine for 24hours with a new address, guess what the new address never showed in the database  Shocked , all in all h2o is robbing you without knowing it

here is my earlier post on Sunday,

then any cares to explain this to me??? Roll Eyes Huh  what's happening here because i can't make a sense of it

and this ..

How did you get 1.5 milliion shares accepted and 45000 shared rejected in 15 hours at 1024 diff with 2 MH/s? Looks like your miners switched to other pool(s) while you weren't watching.
ckoeber

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:35:07 PM

nonsense
There the two typos addresses are no longer used the Hashrate only goes to the correct address. There is no reason why this should not work. And I want to see how you react if someone takes away your money.
You are not concerned with why are you talking as if you were affected?

Luxuria,

CREATE A NEW WALLET ADDRESS.

THEN

If that doesn't work come back to the forum and we can discuss the issue.
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:35:15 PM

nonsense
There the two typos addresses are no longer used the Hashrate only goes to the correct address. There is no reason why this should not work. And I want to see how you react if someone takes away your money.

Hi, you must be new to the internets.

Most databases are not case sensitive, so 1CNx = 1cNx = 1cnx = 1CNX.

In Bitcoin addresses are case sensitive.  Instead of correcting your error, just make a new goddamn address like you were told, and then the Middlecoin database will have a completely new and unique address to show you.

Or you could just go mine Dogecoin or something and stop letting him "steal your monies"...  Roll Eyes
hobbymd

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:35:44 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 09:40:03 PM by hobbymd

now keep donating your precious hashrate freely to h2o without questioning him , while waiting for him to fix it  Grin Grin, which btw  would require re-fixing in a week time  Grin Grin,
Roll Eyes  Another of the blame and accuse others for their own incompetence.  Yeah, he's robbing us blind . . . that's why we have the highest payout of any multipool running, because h2o is ripping us off.

People like you are pathetic.  

you sheeple are easy to herd, try to explain to me what happened on those screenshots smart ass then?! since you know it alll Roll Eyes
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

i call this what it is, robbing hash rate blaming on a bug( sorry he hasn't even acknowledge it even exists, you know phase one of robbery)  yet  unless someone can explain what happened to the hashrare?!

With difficulty of 1024, hashrate will fluctuate more, however, if nothing is showing up then something is wrong, most likely on your end. It makes no sense to "rob" people with 1 rig when there are quite a few with 20+ MH/s who you could take 5-10% potentially from without them noticing (which would add up to what he is supposedly "taking" from you).

More likely is your computers are infected and the mining is being redirected to a different address, or your configs are wrong. If this was a widespread issue, the people who are normally making $500+ a day would be livid on here.

Unfortunately, with the size of the pool right now, I doubt H2O will respond to you individually... he's busy enough keeping the ship above water with regards to the DB I/O issues. In fact, having a few less miners would appeal to most of the bigger players here
envy2010

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:38:52 PM

but u have payout Wink

He's been told that already.  Apparently he'd rather whine and accuse than do what others have suggested.

nonsense

I'm affected by your cluttering this thread with that image when you know what the problem is and how to resolve it. The hashrate does NOT go to the right username, because the middlecoin DB waffles on whether to assign it to the typo'ed address or the correct address (I'm guessing it's internal search function is not case sensitive).

Use a different address (one that does not have 95% character match to any on the allusers table. PM h2o to resolve the multiple addresses. Issue solved.
ckoeber

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

With difficulty of 1024, hashrate will fluctuate more, however, if nothing is showing up then something is wrong, most likely on your end. It makes no sense to "rob" people with 1 rig when there are quite a few with 20+ MH/s who you could take 5-10% potentially from without them noticing (which would add up to what he is supposedly "taking" from you).

More likely is your computers are infected and the mining is being redirected to a different address, or your configs are wrong. If this was a widespread issue, the people who are normally making $500+ a day would be livid on here.

Unfortunately, with the size of the pool right now, I doubt H2O will respond to you individually... he's busy enough keeping the ship above water with regards to the DB I/O issues. In fact, having a few less miners would appeal to most of the bigger players here

+1

Exactly; you think people sending 20 + MH/s wouldn't be affected and not screaming bloody murder?
hobbymd

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

nonsense

Hi, you must be new to the internets.

Most databases are not case sensitive, so 1CNx = 1cNx = 1cnx = 1CNX.

In Bitcoin addresses are case sensitive.  Instead of correcting your error, just make a new goddamn address like you were told, and then the Middlecoin database will have a completely new and unique address to show you.

Or you could just go mine Dogecoin or something and stop letting him "steal your monies"...  Roll Eyes

i have already , but you keep your shit here until it happens to you then start to whine.

I even mined with a NEW address for 24hours nothing showed up,
ckoeber

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:40:54 PM

you sheeple are easy to herd, try to explain to me what happened on those screenshots smart ass then?! since you know it alll Roll Eyes

Someone DID explain it to you but you aren't listening:

How did you get 1.5 milliion shares accepted and 45000 shared rejected in 15 hours at 1024 diff with 2 MH/s? Looks like your miners switched to other pool(s) while you weren't watching.
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

i have already , but you keep your shit here until it happens to you then start to whine.

I even mined with a NEW address for 24hours nothing showed up,

Did you type that one in wrong, too?

I mean, you aren't even smart enough to know how to copy and paste a Bitcoin address yet you think h2o is out to get you and your uber hashrate?

The only one whining here is you, bud.  It's futile to try to help some of you people in this thread. 
hobbymd

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:43:01 PM

Someone DID explain it to you but you aren't listening:

no my miners did not switch to other pools because the cgwatcher logs say so and plus i dont have any other pool in my config or bat file.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:43:21 PM

anyone have any advice on why 25.64% of my MH/s is being rejected?
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 538 »
  Print  

Jump to: