Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39975 times)
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

Dont panic about bitcoin price dude. This is the right time to invest into bitcoin.because last two month before i bought some btc when the price are dump. Within few days i really gain some progit. So dont miss this opportunity
markedu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

Dont panic about bitcoin price dude. This is the right time to invest into bitcoin.because last two month before i bought some btc when the price are dump. Within few days i really gain some progit. So dont miss this opportunity

Especially because we have same situation as back to 2014-2015 downtrend. If you bought BTC when it was $250 then, by the end of 2017 its value was like 75 times higher.
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

This time is the good time for buy bitcoin because price cheap compare december 2017 . Just buy and hold it until 1 or 2 years. And believe if you can got 10-20x profit from your capital. Cryptocurrency is right investment to double your money in short time
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

if  you want to enter in the market of cryptocurrencies then you will have to monitor the market first and then after monitoring the market and knowing about the value of Bitcoin then you will best decide what should be your step, you can only make a decision according to the present conditions of market. The current bitcoin price has fallen again and of course this is a good time to buy bitcoin because you can buy at a low price then hold it and wait for the price to go up so you can sell it and get a profit.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is at $ 6300 and is still on the decline, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply over the next few days and possibly reach $ 6,000, which is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin at the moment is at $ 6300 and is still on the decline, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply over the next few days and possibly reach $ 6,000, which is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Yes its price is continuesly going to fall but it will again high so that is the best time to buy more bitcoin because it will give you best chance to earn huge amount of profit, so that's why many people want to get a lot of bitcoin because in future its price will more high.

nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:08 PM

bitcoin prices have now gone down a lot and of course this is a good time and an opportunity for you to be able to buy then hold and wait for the price to go up again so you can sell it and get a profit
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

Yes it is! There are many benefits that we can gain by making investment with bitcoins. This time is one of the best time to enter to the cryptocirrency market because the price of the bitcoin is still $6000 per each.
Yes, specially nowadays because Bitcoin is really low right now, it was dumped and I believe it will become stable next few months. Let's hope that, I believe that bitcoin is one of the best coin to buy right now because it is on the dip. Let's hope that it will become stable.
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:42:36 AM

We will enter the market when there are signs of recovery. However, when joining the trade coin we can join at any time.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

Time to buy bitcoin actually for my opinion,
When it falls down for a long time,
We know when the market just now down, you will get stuck your coin there, because the price will be lower and lower.
So, juat buy when the market been red little bit long.
Another way is wjen the price growing up. But it'sgood for day trading, because it sometimes take a fewe minuteto be up.

Jenits

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap that's why you need to buy and hold until the price will rise again
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

With a little price to 15-16k then it is a good price to buy Bitcoin, short term you can profit if it can recover to 19k or more and long term price can surely rise to the top along two thousand eighteen and so on.I think it's pretty safe but you have to believe in Bitcoin and if there is a strong decline in exchange.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

I suppose bearish trend is over and belive in 2018 bitcoin will go up and my target is $50 000 for bitcoin.

Bitcoin can really reach 50 thousand but we will never see this price in 2018. Maybe even 2019 will be not the coolest year for BTC. I guess, its triumph will come in 2-3 years, after 2020-2021.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

I think that this time is not really suitable for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitocin prices in the past days are constantly falling. The market is in a bear market for long term so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further and you could end up losing a lot of money if you invest long term. Therefore, you should only trade short and always have a clear investment plan.
Yes I think bitcoin will rise up to 4 times higher than its price if we buy right now, so if now is slowly rising but the best choice for now is to buy, then wait for the right time to sell it, any time bitcoin can be buy if we have any plane in mind and capital in pocket but always try to keep it holding for the long term, but the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is time to dump which is now of course as  good businessman knows that buy lowest and sell highest.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

If this is your first investment, so don't look on the prices, or obstacles. Just go ahead and buy, because if you would postpone, there is a chance that you would never enter here.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

If this is your first investment, so don't look on the prices, or obstacles. Just go ahead and buy, because if you would postpone, there is a chance that you would never enter here.
I definitely is a good time for owning some good coins like Bitcoin. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, the current market has started getting stabilized and the prices are also low. Besides, the speculations about the coin are of positive type by which I mean that the monetary value of Bitcoin in the market is expected to rise high towards the end of the year. Having said that, I believe investment in Bitcoin is worth going for.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

I'm not sure that this time is really good for you to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily decreasing over the past few days and there are no signs of recovery, the recovery force is very weak. , so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further in coming days. I believe the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 6000 in the coming days.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

Good opportunity for you long-term investment actors. You can buy altcoin in large quantities. Because the altcoin selling price is falling low. Hold and sell it again when the price goes up. Big luck is in sight.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Right now the value of bitcoin is really cheap so there is no doubt that it is really the perpect time to buy many bitcoin and for me buying bitcoin with the price of $6600 is really wise thing to do to became profitable in the future.

tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Yes,  grab the opportunity to buy more now because the btc price is very low. If i only have more capital,  i will surely be investing a lot more with btc and alts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: