Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39967 times)
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Many people want to buy bitcoins especially for investors when low-price bitcoins of course they hold it and selling at a costly price it's just the way many people earn in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

It is hard for a beginner to have a negative minded about crypto because it will be a hindrance for them to go with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. You have point about that bitcoin can be manipulated by person but in my own opinion, there are many person who holds bitcoin so its difficult to say that there is manipulating bitcoin. So buy some bitcoin now and hold it until 2019 or more years while its price is low.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

If I think this is the best time to start, we buy Bitcoin, because currently the value of Bitcoin is low. This can be an opportunity that we can use to re-invest by buying a lot of Bitcoin. But be careful of the price because the price can go up and down in the next few minutes so we should always be ready if we see it.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

It's a good time to enjoy your life bro. Leave this market and find out about something that really matters to you. The whales will take everything from you. Don't stay, just leave
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

If you look at the present market trends it'll be a good decision to invest on bitcoins. Because at the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing. It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. So this time is perfect for investing on BTC.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

Yes! I will buy bitcoin using my altcoins not on my fiat currency, because for me it is not a good idea for an ordinary people like me

dreaming to have a lot of money here. Its not practical unless I'm a rich person but if not its advisable anyway.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

You have to purchase bitcoin simply amid such remedies as now. Presently bitcoin is on a redress after a drawn out cost increment. Its cost has officially risen marginally contrasted with yesterday, however it is still extremely productive to purchase.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

The price of the bitcoin is still cheap, for me this time can be one of the best time to enter to the cryptocurrency market. This opportunity is very rare, do not waste this opportunity to make investment with bitcoins.

Certainly, this is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now, the cryptocurrency is very cheap - its price is as low as never. If you wait for more, BTC will start gaining, and you will lose a great chance you have now.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

The price of the bitcoin is still cheap, for me this time can be one of the best time to enter to the cryptocurrency market. This opportunity is very rare, do not waste this opportunity to make investment with bitcoins.

Certainly, this is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now, the cryptocurrency is very cheap - its price is as low as never. If you wait for more, BTC will start gaining, and you will lose a great chance you have now.
then that the prices for crypto currency is very low, then this is a good chance for high-quality investments. But in any case, you can not experiment, because you can buy a bad coin. It is best to use investments for rating old coins.
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

When is the best time to buy Bitcoin in general? Well, it’s impossible to predict the future performance of any investment, and cryptocurrencies are especially volatile and unpredictable. So figuring out exactly when to buy and sell Bitcoin is essentially a guessing game.
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Bitcoin has gone up, it's the right time if we want to sell it, that's where the profits we get..I didn't even flinch I was expecting a $16,000 ish dip. We now rebounded and are back to $17,300 ish. So we did the whole dance again as we've been doing rebounding on this trend line since the $9000 dip. The dollar has not performed well recently, and there are rumblings of a recession. Would think this would be good for crypto holdings.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

In my own opinion this is the right time to start buying more bitcoins then hold it for a months or a years but before you hold you must have a big patience and you have to do waiting  don't be greedy to earn a money in a faster way. Patience is the key to earn more profit in holding
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

I don’t think so. Bitcoin doesn’t have the key components that make traditional equity and fixed income investments worthwhile. So, we would argue that it is a suboptimal asset to build long-term wealth. Its uncertain future makes it more problematic. The fact that there is no barrier to entry onto the cryptocurrency landscape should be even more troubling to would be investors.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
In my experience, now is not a good time to buy altcoin. Because it will be 2 to 3 times cheaper and that is the chance for us to buy the altcoins and hold.
The market is now quite manipulated and we should be careful in investing. However, buying bitcoin at $ 6k will be very profitable.
KarlChappe

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

I have a few friends, They were really stupid when investing in bitcoin when Bitcoin reached 18xxx $. And a man cut a hole at $ 12xxx. The rest are working hard and hope someday Bitcoin will return to his throne ... So I would recommend reviewing your decision before investing in Bitcoin ... Undecided
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin is recovering very strongly today but at present there are signs of slowdown, you can see that the market has a sign I strongly believe that this is a short-term rebound and that bitcoin prices will probably drop sharply at any time. So you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

For me yes, we must take advantage of the current situation of the market. The market might recover anytime soon and don't wait any linger where you won't be able to afford the value of bitcoin. It is a good thing that we'll all buy this early and just wait and hodl to earn better.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

that was risky avanture Smiley What about upcoming ICOs guys? Who's you winner? I prefer this project right now -https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

Your English is pretty well and keeps learning About the cryptocurrency. It is not too late to buy bitcoin. Because You already read that Bitcoin went 20K USD once, So, Bitcoin is now under 7K USD. Anytime bitcoin can go for a big pump! So, I think you can buy bitcoin at this moment, and don't fear about big whales or a manipulated market where you are planning to hold for a long time.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

I think this time around is not good for you to start buying bitcoin, you can see that the crypto market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, the bitcoin price is constantly recovering strongly and is now adjusted and stood at $ 6600. Therefore, I think that you should not buy bitcoin at this time which is very dangerous, the possibility of bitcoin will be adjusted down is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: