Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39975 times)
AnswerSeeker

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

For me if Bitcoin is below 10000 dollars, it's a good buy Smiley
ti4c

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

BTC price now is around $17300.
99.99% chance it will cross $20000 eventually.
80% it will be over $25000 at NYE.
70% $100,000 in the future.

Think about it and make your decision.
 Smiley
I wish I had as much coins as I have now when the price of bitcoin and the market was this good. But now almost 80% of coins and tokens are almost worthless. This is the best time to buy coins as far as am concerned.  Smiley
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

In my opinion , now is the time to buy bitcoin. The market can not fall all the time, but it falls for a long time. And bitcoin is still an asset with a deflationary model, which in the future will be very popular.
Holucoin10

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:46:51 PM

Judging from the current price of Bitcoin ($6100), now is a good buy time. Bitcoin has dropped drastically from its all time high ($20,000), and ever since, there have been predictions that Bitcoin will reach a value worth $50,000 or more.
Well, it's good to stay positive in that, hut I as a person, I'm currently applying the startegy of buy low and sell high to deal with Bitcoin. That is what it demands in recent times.

Moreover, if you can just wait some more, I see the price dropping below $6,000 before it bubbles up to above $7,000 again.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

In my opinion , now is the time to buy bitcoin. The market can not fall all the time, but it falls for a long time. And bitcoin is still an asset with a deflationary model, which in the future will be very popular.
As you say, bitcoin prices may fall at any time and fall very strongly, so I think we should not buy and invest long term at this point. With a bottomless market, you will not know how long the bitcoin price will last and how long it will take for bitcoin to return. So, I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitocin and divide your capital and buy bitcoin in batches.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
At this point I believe you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6400. I believe that at this point you should patiently wait because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 5800 in the next few hours, so you should wait until that time to buy Bitcoin. at best price.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
At this point I believe you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6400. I believe that at this point you should patiently wait because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 5800 in the next few hours, so you should wait until that time to buy Bitcoin. at best price.
I totally think you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can see that the bitcoin price after falling to $ 6200 is now beginning to recover to the $ 6400 level, the market is showing signs of recovery. Apparel of altcoin and market capitalization is also increasing. So, I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this time, divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches to prevent falling prices.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

I totally think you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can see that the bitcoin price after falling to $ 6200 is now beginning to recover to the $ 6400 level, the market is showing signs of recovery. Apparel of altcoin and market capitalization is also increasing. So, I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this time, divide the capital and buy bitcoin in batches to prevent falling prices.
I think if you buy bitcoin at this time the rate of return is very low and the risk is very high. You can see that the market is in a bear market for a long time so bitcoin prices will probably drop at any moment as the $ 6400 milestone is a very weak support level and I believe it can not stop the bitcoin momentum.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Bitcoin raised a lot of years ago but many even bought it even when the price of bitcoin was higher but many people had lost money since it fell and they bought it at a high price this past.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

before answering this question, I want to share today bitcoin price. Today it's only $6,351 and its height low in 2018. So what do you think now?? if you feel safe at this price then buy now, or if you want to wait for more, then place a little a bit low price. hope your order would fill up soon.current price of bitcoin is good for new investor
Yes that is right no doubt about it, but I think that if you want to make money then you have to take the risk and should invest your money in bitcoin right now, because we can see that bitcoin price is at that stage trading too much stable and is not getting down any more so we should take the risk invest money in bitcoin and should not waste the golden opportunity.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

Yes, this is a good time to invest in BTC, we can see that the current BTC price can continue to fall below $ 6000. So the opportunity for us is good, should buy BTC now. A few months later you will become a millionaire
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

Yeah it is good time to start buying bitcoins it's all depends upon upon the market prices level so you can invest for long-term you can get better earnings after some time when prices goes up.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

This is a good time to start and be buying bitcoin. the current price is low but the market is not yet table. I for one will buy at this rate but will always have a plan if worse comes to worst. A plan to ensure that you are completely wreck. It is always advisable to have a fund management system that will enable you not to lose and buy unnecessarily. Being that the money is yours and no restrictions whatsoever on how you spend it always ensure that you stick by your rules.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

before answering this question, I want to share today bitcoin price. Today it's only $6,351 and its height low in 2018. So what do you think now?? if you feel safe at this price then buy now, or if you want to wait for more, then place a little a bit low price. hope your order would fill up soon.current price of bitcoin is good for new investor
Yes that is right no doubt about it, but I think that if you want to make money then you have to take the risk and should invest your money in bitcoin right now, because we can see that bitcoin price is at that stage trading too much stable and is not getting down any more so we should take the risk invest money in bitcoin and should not waste the golden opportunity.
The chances are there , then the way on how are you going to make this it was always depends on you the chance for you that you can have to grab that for are what to be important for that you can be part of this growing team in the future.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Keep in mind although bitcoin price has gone down since early 2018, it is still higher than it was a year ago. But if you are going to buy bitcoin for long-term investments, then anytime is the best time.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

At this point I think you should not start to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping sharply in the past and there are signs that will be able to keep very deep down, ddang market In long-term bearish and my analysis, bitcoin prices will be able to adjust to the $ 5800 level and then recover in the short term. So you should wait for the bitcoin price to drop.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

This is a good time to start and be buying bitcoin. the current price is low but the market is not yet table. I for one will buy at this rate but will always have a plan if worse comes to worst. A plan to ensure that you are completely wreck. It is always advisable to have a fund management system that will enable you not to lose and buy unnecessarily. Being that the money is yours and no restrictions whatsoever on how you spend it always ensure that you stick by your rules.
If you buy bitcoin at this time I believe the risk will be very high, you can see that the bitcoin price has adjusted to $ 6000 then rebounded slightly to $ 6400, but if can not overcome the milestone This bitcoin price will probably drop sharply in the near future and I believe you should be patiently waiting for the bitcoin price to fall to $ 5800 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.

beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

If you buy bitcoin at this time I believe the risk will be very high, you can see that the bitcoin price has adjusted to $ 6000 then rebounded slightly to $ 6400, but if can not overcome the milestone This bitcoin price will probably drop sharply in the near future and I believe you should be patiently waiting for the bitcoin price to fall to $ 5800 to buy the bitcoin at the best price.
I think you can buy bitcoin at the moment, you can see that when the bitcoin price fell to $ 6000 then the day immediately back to the $ 6400 level. I believe the bitcoin price will be able to keep going back to the $ 7000 level and then continue to fall, so you can definitely buy bitcoin at this time and trade short term.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

It's good to start trading when trading prices are down now so we can start buying at a low cost bitcoin buy price.

jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Yes, sure why not? I think that the price for btc now is good and you can buy them for the long-term hold, at least for some period of time. To my mind, it is obvious that you should buy btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: