Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39971 times)
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:45:48 AM

$BTC  levels to watch 3888$
first bull break signal 4029$
bull break confirmation
4800$ - bull break target (inverse head and shoulders)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:01:00 PM

Yes good time to buy bitcoins or altcoins before too late and for those people have enough bitcoin/altcoins in their storage just extend your patient all sacrifice will get rewards at the right time.
dont too confidence bitcoin and altcoin will set the bull run.at this time there is no fundamental that support this bull run.and maybe suddenly all cryptocurrency crashing again.
Thats right, before there is support like positive news, Approved from various agencies and many other supporting things, then I think prices are still very vulnerable to falling. but that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy, you just have to be careful. for a short term whenever you can in, you only need to find the right time
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:13:21 PM

Yes good time to buy bitcoins or altcoins before too late and for those people have enough bitcoin/altcoins in their storage just extend your patient all sacrifice will get rewards at the right time.
dont too confidence bitcoin and altcoin will set the bull run.at this time there is no fundamental that support this bull run.and maybe suddenly all cryptocurrency crashing again.
That's the part of life mate crash is the nature of Altcoin. Not to be over confident but never lose your confidence if you will maintain your skill and try to learn as much as you can.  For now this is opportunity to be part of this bull run. If no one is fundamentally supporting the bull so be the one and invest to be a long term trader.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:24:00 AM

I hope still, it is the right chance to buy the Bitcoin at the current value but you need to hold it for the long term because in short-term fluctuations will surely increase. I hope with the adoption from the companies will help the Bitcoin to increase its price even higher value in the market.
today bitcoin price still around $3840, and if we decided to buy bitcoin maybe we were not to late to do this.but in my opinion buying potential altcoin could give us more profits.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:41:42 PM

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for joining this forum If you read a lot of post specially in beginners section then you will learn a lot of things aside from how you earn from this forum but also to be introduced to different kinds of cryptocurrencies. As we all see that the price of bitcoin from the market are often red, then I think this is also the right time to buy bitcoins. Just hodl it and wait for the right time to sell it when its price is already higher than the previous price when you bought it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:06:59 PM

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for joining this forum If you read a lot of post specially in beginners section then you will learn a lot of things aside from how you earn from this forum but also to be introduced to different kinds of cryptocurrencies. As we all see that the price of bitcoin from the market are often red, then I think this is also the right time to buy bitcoins. Just hodl it and wait for the right time to sell it when its price is already higher than the previous price when you bought it.

Don't think about time because time will not be a big problem for that if you want to invest then you can definitely do it but the condition is you will definitely know about what is bitcoin and how can we use it and what can we do it for our future if this question will clear in your mind then all will be clear.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:19:53 PM

when bitcoin price was 6k many people thought this is the correction. but few months later bitcoin price drooped. its too hard to say that when its going up and when its going down. but at this moment in my opinion i think this is the good time to buy bitcoin.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:36:00 PM

Yes, I think right now is the best time to buy bitcoins because the price is very cheap and more affordable to buy compared to last the same time. The bitcoin went through a year long market correction and it is about to start recovering in the months to come.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:02:17 AM

Now still, it is the best time to grab as many Bitcoin as possible in order to increase its value in the coming days. Many people will afraid to buy the Bitcoin at the current situation and may think the price of Bitcoin may even fall below the current price. In long term, we might make very good money with your holdings.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

If you doubt bitcoin and blockchain technology, then don't buy bitcoin. If you have doubts, then you will always be very negative about the decrease in the bitcoin price. You need to understand what blockchain technology is needed for the world, then you can calmly relate to your investments.
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:04:23 PM

There’s no right time to make an investment.  Its now or never.
You will never know when the perfect time is and the moment you will come to know about it, it would have already passed. Don’t check the current price, see the potential Bitcoin has in upcoming years.  But, invest only if you can afford to lose that amount. Don’t sell your house to buy bItcoins. Bitcoin won’t disappoint you in long term!
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:21:48 PM

crypto and bitcoin in particular have shown existence and capability for 10 years and the price trend continues to improve even though it is currently declining but they still have the potential to increase again in the near future and I am optimistic. investment will benefit you more in the future and what are you waiting for?

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:14:07 PM

Bitcoin is doomed to become an extremely expensive cryptocurrency. Several years will pass, and 4 thousand price for one BTC will seem something very small. Yes, buy this crypto now.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:02:57 AM

Atleast now bitcoin's price is not moving so its good for investors to buy some bitcoins right now maybe this weeks bitcoin gonna pump up because ethereum already growing up.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:35:25 AM

Atleast now bitcoin's price is not moving so its good for investors to buy some bitcoins right now maybe this weeks bitcoin gonna pump up because ethereum already growing up.
when we decided to buy bitcoin in current condition we have to ready when suddenly all cryptocurrency price crash again.although current level for bitcoin and altcoin has less risk.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:46:21 AM

Currently the price of Bitcoin is declining, so this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin in a cheap price range. I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will increase again so it is very possible that we will be able to gain profits in the future. Bitcoin investment is one of the best investments at the moment. What we need to do is try to be patient waiting for the right momentum and we must also be required to make decisions as quickly as possible.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:50:56 AM

Currently the price of Bitcoin is declining, so this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin in a cheap price range. I am optimistic that the price of Bitcoin will increase again so it is very possible that we will be able to gain profits in the future. Bitcoin investment is one of the best investments at the moment. What we need to do is try to be patient waiting for the right momentum and we must also be required to make decisions as quickly as possible.

As I suspect, it is the last fall of Bitcoin. Further, the prices will be growing. If you do not have enough BTC or simply want to enter the market right now, use this time, as you can be late soon.
Lion_ashy3

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:24:28 AM

I was one of the people that advices alot of my neighbors and friends to buy bitcoin at 17000 hoping it was going to break the 20,000 price at 2017. Here my new advice for people. First any business is a risk. Having that at the back of your mind, then I can advice that this is a good time to buy bitcoin but don't go all in. It's better to accumulate bit by bit. Because in a whole year there hasn't been any reliable technical analysis.  We've all been using fundamental analysis to judge the trend bitcoin will follow.  With this FUD everyday,  IBM computers launching a new algo. It's not certain that the price or rising for now and once it's not going up it has to just keep dipping. So in general buy bitcoin now this might be the last time we'll ever see 3k bitcoin. It's an opportunity maybe a one in a lifetime.

★ PRiVCY ➢✈✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈★
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:29:35 PM

As I suspect, it is the last fall of Bitcoin. Further, the prices will be growing. If you do not have enough BTC or simply want to enter the market right now, use this time, as you can be late soon.

Exactly, it is the right time to enter into the market for buying the Bitcoin because there are 50 - 50 chance whether the price of Bitcoin or the price of Bitcoin decrease to further lower but keep in mind suddenly the price of Bitcoin will start increasing one day. So it is always good to invest which it is not going to hurt you even though the price of Bitcoin drops.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:54:56 PM

For the long term in current conditions where prices are below $4k then a good opportunity to buy. but for the short term. where prices move very fast. of course the market conditions will not be forever the same. then giving predictions or suggestions now can be wrong in the next few hours. so do research in the actual time by yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: