Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin  (Read 4549 times)
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

waves seems a good coin and also decentralised trading platform but it has currently low volumes. contract systems needed as soon as possible.
gateways will work with contract, i mean it must be instant operated with other blockchains.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

Despite its short past, Waves reached good prices in the past. But I think it has not a big chance for now againts bitcoin, because of the popularity and big price difference.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Im an avid supporter of bitcoin , that why it takes a lot of time in doing transaction with bitcoin. Then its ok for me, the important thing was , you still did the transaction regardless of time. And then, in fees. Its really expensive, why ? Simple because the value of bitcoin was also so high. That almost reach in $20,000 last year. But now , its quite low because of the some altcoin that is pumping in the market so far.
radhitya18

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

Waves may surprise with 1000+ transactions per second, but that's not enough to compare with Bitcon, Bitcoin has become the largest Cryptocurrency with high values, I think ETH is better than Waves Grin
buenaobra

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!

It has the potential I think but bitcoin is bitcoin.  I am just dismayed somehow because bitcoin is the way it is today because it is the first mover.  But it certainly is not the best coin that's decentralized and all that it's supposed to be.  We can all thank Maxwell for that.  I know that someday, there will be the "bitcoin-killer".  Maybe this might be it...who knows.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Yes we know that bitcoin, takes a long time before the transaction had been done.
And the transaction fee are quite expensive than other coin
But for me I still go on bitcoin, because I believe in the ability of it to improve more.
Aside from that bitcoin was the most trusted and highest coin so far in cryptocurrency.
ehf_bm

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

waves is better! i believe in waves!
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Bitcoin will always be number 1 in terms of marketcap. But in terms of price growth I think waves might be more profitable to invest than bitcoin.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

I chose the bitcoin because waves are very long time to make a profit, whereas I was the type of person who likes to invest in short term and wants something instant.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

undoubtedly, bitcoin will remain the first crypto currency in the world, as a measure of value. But if measures are not taken to accelerate transactions and reduce their commissions, then bitcoin will remain just a symbol of decentralization. Yes, it will grow in price, it will be an investment tool, but not a means of payment. Now projects that lack these shortcomings are ripening. Who will become a leader, time will tell. Waves is one of such strong projects, which will continue to develop

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

If you are looking for long term holding go full in waves,waves will be next big thing competing with eth and neo,the complete blockchain.but if you are looking for short profit gains or profit then for go for btc,btc price will increase and will remain dominant for few year more,but after that it will be useless.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Waves may surprise with 1000+ transactions per second, but that's not enough to compare with Bitcon, Bitcoin has become the largest Cryptocurrency with high values, I think ETH is better than Waves Grin

Many coins can surpass bitcoin in terms of scaling - they can surpass bitcoin in terms of how many transaction load it can hold. On the other side when LN gets activated slowly bitcoin will be able to stand higher load. Scaling was a problem with internet before and it shouldn't be looked in this way, it will get fixed.
On the other hand waves is totally different than bitcoin, waves have different goals for their blockchain plus it's not that much popular but it might get other people interested since everybody is trying to find the next gold mine which is can result in very good result and turns good for waves at end. To my mind waves was build with purpose to enable anyone to lunch their own coin, it's even faster and easier than to do it on etherum in my opinion.  Whereas bitcoin is just there alone with only bitcoin blockchain in mind. I really like the devs who are trying and making waves the best it could be, thumbs up to that!
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:18 PM

Waves and bitcoin are both good cryptocurrencies.
If you want a longterm investment try to invest in waves, because it is slowly growing.
But if you want to get profit in just short time try to invest in bitcoin because any time bitcoin value is increasing and decreasing.
Both of them are very profitable, so its better to invest in both of them.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
bitcahunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I really think a lot of tokens are better than BTC. Btc is very popular stuff but it has a lot of disadvantages. It is just my opinion.
nobetci

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

I think Waves need to reach a higher price and value, to compete with bitcoin. Waves is a good coin, but I think it have still many things to prove.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

I like waves , i have waves holdings for long term, but i can't compare these two coins - BTC and Waves.  They have different functions and missions. So ,i think the waves are  very promising, but it is not the ones that able to replace BITCOIN.

chelle5

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

I will still go for bitcoin.Really bitcoin is a very good coin.But waves also has its own characteristeristic. Maybe it can also be a good investment for its growing market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

Bitcoin comeback!, many bitcoiner expecting a increasing value of bitcoin this January 2018. Still the bitcoin has a better potential value than waves for sure. What do you think?
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

Bitcoin is the most obsolete crypto in the world!  Wink

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

two choices are difficult because they both own the moment when in a very small investment once profits obtained and even changes not visible. However, if you select at price then of course bitcoin more seeded.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: